Tinkerbell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Awwwww, she looks fab Suze, I love her :hug:

wow,she looks really cute.thats really clever how you've done that because even though shes got no face its still obvious who it is.
well done.x

Well done suzie its lovely xx

Wow well done hunni love it xx

How delicate and so pretty ... lovely Suzie xx

Oh my goodness that is gorgeous! Well done. :)

I just showed it to my 6 year old daughter who is tinkerbell mad and she recognised it straight away and said "Awww how cute!"

Thank you for your lovely comments, I am really chuffed by them, specially the 6 year old, they are the worst critics :)
I just need more inspiration now, I am stuck for idea's ...:hug: x

awww sooooooooo cute. you are really clever! a mermaid next!

Hi suzie tinker bell is great all she needs is peter pan to keep her company. x

She's very cute ... is she going to make you any money??

She's very cute ... is she going to make you any money??
:lol: I doubt it unless I become really famous one day, I doubt that as well.
But it gives me something to do on the cold nights when I cant sleep and my partners at work :hug:

:lol: I doubt it unless I become really famous one day, I doubt that as well.
But it gives me something to do on the cold nights when I cant sleep and my partners at work :hug:

Nothing wrong with that, but I often do think that so many play at the nail art that no one will pay you to do when what you could be doing is creating the perfect nails that will set you apart from the rest and that women will pay for.

In the present economic climate ... I know what I would be concentrating on doing well ... and it would not be nail art. But have fun and THINK.

Funnily enough, I did a set of nails yesterday with Christmas lights on. I saw the picture on here, my client saw the sample nail I did and had a set. I made an extra £15 for that, so who knows whats round the corner.
But I do practice doing nails as well Gigi, I'm not good enough to think I don't need the practice, and if I ever do think that I will know its time to stop doing nails as I have become complacent..x

WOW...what a beautiful job you did! :)

if you lived near me id pay for that tinkerbell. shes lovely.

Awww thanks hun, I better get her on my website, you never know ...lol..xx

hey get you suze i love it and im sure your clients will too, your going to have to give me some tips :):wink2: lol well done chick .

:hug:

Suzie she's lovely... very delicate xx

Latest posts

Back