Viv's Pics from Nails Asia - Singapore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivid

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have just returned from Singapore and finally had a moment to get the photo's up. The rest are on the blog www.nfuohbyviv.blogspot.com
xxx

Picture178.jpg

SingaporeFeb09036.jpg

Your nails are amazing! I wish I could do that, how did you start doing them?

Wow you are a true artist, I would love to see someone creating these types of nails, it fascinates me:hug:

OMG your so talented!!! AMAZING!!! :hug: :)

So beautiful and fund, and VERY NICE PLACINGS! Would love a trophy that size myself!:green:
I always feel inspired by looking at your work....

Amazing....as always!

Congratulation! Wow, you are so very talented!

I looked at your blog and saw your winning nails. Didn't you polish one hand red?

C.

Wow they are beautiful. Congratulations.

They are bloody amazing them hun,
Well done :hug:

OMG, absolutley, unbelievably amazing lol, congratulations on your placings, very well deserved, I shall go and have a snooze and dream that I can do it lol, I wish :) :hug: x

Gotta luv Viv ...... well someone has to set the standard .....:)

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy OI OI OI !!!!

Just been looking at these fantastic creations on FB the detail is amazing, well done to you :) x

Hi all and thank you!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun creating these as i had a picture painted in my head when I chose the Spanish Theme and to work with such a beautiful setting (theme) is a pleasure in itself!!!

Cec, the comps work a bit different in Singapore, you do one hand prior to the comp and the other hand is done on the comp floor in 1 hour. The aim is to match them! As you tend to take your time with the first hand because you have all the time in the world and make them as perfect as possible, this can then work against you on the competition floor when you cant produce the same quality in 1 hour. They also do not include polish application - thank god!!!! :):):) i dont think i could manage moons and polish in 1 hour!!!

Carl, you are a riot:!::!::!: :lol:

xxx

Congratulations Viv. Amazing as per usual.
x x x

:eek: Simply stunning!

stunning what more can be said

WOWZERS!

awesome work!!!

Latest posts

Back