WAXING: I'm quoted in The Guardian today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<<<<Marion curtsies to the queen>>>>>
Well done! Next you'll be on "10 Years younger" and all those other makeover programmes. This could be the start of something big! Congratulations!
Marion x

<<<<Marion curtsies to the queen>>>>>
Well done! Next you'll be on "10 Years younger" and all those other makeover programmes. This could be the start of something big! Congratulations!
Marion x
Ha ha...........I don't think so. Unless I'm one of the makeovers. I've got the perfect face for radio.

Thanks for all your good wishes...........I really appreciate it. xxx

i do hope this doesn't mean your training prices have just increased:green:

How cool is that !!! well done hun:hug:

AMb xxx

what station number is it? x

Notoriety at last!! Wonderful news and well done.!! :smack:

what frequency is radio 5?

Ooh, fame at last!

Well done Kim, you so deserve this.

Here's a link to the radio station BBC - Radio 5 live

:)WOW!! Go you!! well done!:)

Wow Kim, I'm chuffed to bits for you! Well done x

Just caught the very end of the broadcast. Well done Kim! Think you'll be in a job for a long time!
Marion x

Oh bu**er I've only just seen this thread so I missed the interview:irked: Woo hoo
way to go Kim
But.......border control:lol: need to clean tea of the key board now

Well done - remember me when you are very very famous! xx

WAY TO GO:!:

I still get a giggle out of the "back, sack & crack" phrase.
:lol: don't know that I'll ever mention that in polite company around here. They're too stuffy hahaha

But this oughta be GREAT for business.

Hey look everyone, we got a celebrity waxer :green: (meaning 'HER' and not the celebrites, of course.. now they might come calling LOL)

:hug:

So tell us all about it then Kim!

Congratulations Kim :hug: i hope you are as proud of yourself as we are of you .

Oh..........Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for all your good wishes and kind words...........It really does mean the world to me.

Well, my car (hee hee, love it), picked me up at 9.20pm and drove me to the BBC studios in London. I was met by the shows producer who took me upstairs to where the various studios are. She casually slipped in that an editor from Mens Health Magazine would be joining in the discussion to put his views against male waxing (gulp). My heart sank and my head became a blur with HABIA guidelines, BABTAC, contra indications etc, etc, but of course he didn't mention any of those.

Talk about cut it fine, they literally lead you into the live studio, just as you're about to speak, sit you down, headphones on and I was on air. It all passed by in a flash and it was a great experience.

Earlier on in the evening, I had another call from the BBC asking me to go on another show last night, not realising that I was already on BBC Five Live. I can't believe it.

I'M SO HAPPY !!!!

that is fab!
wish I had heard it!

You may find the phone rings today from magazines wanting quotes etc, they tend to do the rounds when something like this is being highlighted.

so they didn't even show you into the green room eh? so you couldn't get a drink or anything! meanies!!!

going to see if I can get it to play back on bbci. Radio 5 at 11pm wasn't it? If I do manage, I'll post a link.

so pleased for you xxx:hug:

My car :rolleyes: :D

Watch out GMG we have a celeb diva on our hands,she'll be demanding extra pm's and geekmolians to be returned before you can say back sack and crack :lol:

:Love: :hug: :Love:

Kim, was it colin murray who interviewed you? think I've got it!

Latest posts

Back