Weight Loss Challenge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Girlys,

I have just signed up to the weight watchers pro points online heading out to do some shopping and stock up on fillings good i shall start the weight watchers diet tomorrow.

:p:p:p

We will all be skinni minnies b4 we know it lol

xxx

Hi Girlys,

I have just signed up to the weight watchers pro points online heading out to do some shopping and stock up on fillings good i shall start the weight watchers diet tomorrow.

:p:p:p

We will all be skinni minnies b4 we know it lol

xxx

lol good luck! i started weightwatchers again yesterday but i'm not going to my meeting till next tuesday, i find there ww chocolate eclairs in the frozen section AMAZING for when you need something naughty but good. i went shopping today and i was sooo tempted to buy a wrap from superdrug but it was 500 calories!!! i walked out of superdrug thinking...shall i? shant i? and BUMP straight into my ex boyfriend and his new toad of a girlfriend! that put me straight of my wrap i had been fantasising about and thought NO must loose weight! i am now on a mission! :D

i think cambridge diets and all these other stuff dont work. you do lose weight quick but you put it on back really quick aswell. just need plenty of healthy food and exercise and the pounds will drop of slowly but its better that way.. also if you go shopping and dont buy the crap food its not in your house to nibble on. stock up on plenty of fruits and vegs and healthy snacks to nibble on. yeh i think everyone wants to lose weight for august so lets all have a go. im 11.2 would like to lose up to a stone by august 1st. and hopefully more for end of august :) so lets see how it goes! :)
im excited. btw does anyone actually measure themselves. like around the belly etc in inches??

Dolly I loved it when you said you didn't think you'd get a reply and be like "hmm take it I'm the only chubby geek" lol! :)

Have you tried pilates? It's amazing and tones you really well! Within 2 weeks doing half an hour a day I promise you'll have a lovely toned body! (especially legs!)
I'm small but know one day I will wake up and all junk food I eat will be back with a vengeance! :)

Good luck to everybody! :) x

thats so true, i always try these quicky diets and i put all the weight back on and more!

lol i really didnt think anyone was going to reply, i really need people to talk to when i feel like eating, my mums awful, shes just like 'well if you fancy it have it' ...no that dosnt help mother! also my dad buys cream cakes every day as a 'treat' ..grrrrr. i'm def going to try a new work out because we're moving house so iv had to leave my gym until we move to our new area, anyone got some good work out dvds they would recommend??? iv got mr motivators blt but he annoys me and i spend most of the dvd thinking about how id like to get fit just to punch his face in, iv also got kate lawlas boxing dvd but i'm bored of that

I can't remember what it was EXACTLY but it was something along the lines of "pilates for dummies" :)
That was quite good to start with and I have a wii and wii fit which I swear by! Lol x

I went for a jog the other day (I am quite a naughty smoker) lasted 10 minutes and thought my heart/lungs were going to fall out of my mouth :/
So I'm cutting down (and eating an apple every time I want a cigarette to save me from junk eating) and going to build my jogging up 10 mins to 15 mins to 25 mins and so on :)

Have you got a dog? Maybe take him/her out to the park and go for a run once a day along with 30 mins of pilates and you'll see a huge difference in no time :D x

I can't remember what it was EXACTLY but it was something along the lines of "pilates for dummies" :)
That was quite good to start with and I have a wii and wii fit which I swear by! Lol x

I went for a jog the other day (I am quite a naughty smoker) lasted 10 minutes and thought my heart/lungs were going to fall out of my mouth :/
So I'm cutting down (and eating an apple every time I want a cigarette to save me from junk eating) and going to build my jogging up 10 mins to 15 mins to 25 mins and so on :)

Have you got a dog? Maybe take him/her out to the park and go for a run once a day along with 30 mins of pilates and you'll see a huge difference in no time :D x

one of the other geeks said oranges are good to help stop smoking, so maybe try that, and i lurrrvvv oranges!!! i'm rubbish at running and i dont even smoke, i do 2mins and it feels like a life time, i end up crawling home.
I've got to golden retrievers but they spend most of our walks led on the floor or sat at the gate waiting to go home, they're like 5 year old children :|
I'm going on ebay and hmv to see what fitness dvds are about!

i think the cross trainer is right good. dolly your like me i can only run for like 2 minutes and then i cant do it lol. i wish i could run though. i see people at the gym running and sweating like mad. i find it hard to push my self with exercise.

one of the other geeks said oranges are good to help stop smoking, so maybe try that, and i lurrrvvv oranges!!! i'm rubbish at running and i dont even smoke, i do 2mins and it feels like a life time, i end up crawling home.
I've got to golden retrievers but they spend most of our walks led on the floor or sat at the gate waiting to go home, they're like 5 year old children :|
I'm going on ebay and hmv to see what fitness dvds are about!

I love oranges thank you will definatly give that ago!!thanks :D x

I have a Rottweiler/deerhound she's crazy and has been known to run around for 3 hours! Show her a rabbit and she's gone! I get plenty of excerise running around after her like a crazy lady in the park, poobags flying around in one hand, lead in the other screaming "scooby doooo!!" lol x
Hope you find some good ones good luck :D let us know if you find any good pilates or yoga ones please :) x

i think the cross trainer is right good. dolly your like me i can only run for like 2 minutes and then i cant do it lol. i wish i could run though. i see people at the gym running and sweating like mad. i find it hard to push my self with exercise.

I applaud you for going to the gym!
I couldn't bring myself to go through the shame- Jjust siting by the vending machine and watching brings me out in a sweat! Haha :) x

I applaud you for going to the gym!
I couldn't bring myself to go through the shame- Jjust siting by the vending machine and watching brings me out in a sweat! Haha :) x

HAHAHAHA i used to go to exercise classes at my leisure center, i used to walk out halfway through and get a hot chocolate and a doughnut from the cafe and wait to be picked up.

I will def let you know if i find any good dvds!

Ahaha! You sound like my kind of gym buddy!
I used to walk to the gym...and my friend lived down the same road...
I'd think "ah that was a workout in itself I'm shattered" and just go to hers lol x

hahahahaha i used to walk to the gym and on the way back go to tesco and buy a cheese cake!! pmsl!

i've done ok today, except iv eaten 4 slices of bread... hmmm my bad! hows everyone else doing?

Is it too late to join this? I could do with loosing about 39lbs to get to a healthy weight. I am normally really thin and light but after baby #5 weighed in at a massive 10lbs 2oz and then was followed by baby #6 who weighed in at 9lbs 7oz and then baby #7 who was premature and still weighed 7lbs 6oz - my body is seriously saggy, blobby and just horrible. I really need to loose weight and tone up!

Is it too late to join this? I could do with loosing about 39lbs to get to a healthy weight. I am normally really thin and light but after baby #5 weighed in at a massive 10lbs 2oz and then was followed by baby #6 who weighed in at 9lbs 7oz and then baby #7 who was premature and still weighed 7lbs 6oz - my body is seriously saggy, blobby and just horrible. I really need to loose weight and tone up!

noway, more the merrier :D everyones welcome to join whenever they fancy, this threads a good way of letting of steam, moan about cravings, and brag about loosing weight and when you've had a good day!

This thread should definatly be on going :) x
x

We should start a salon geek gym :)
With a cafe for me I can just be the "SGmotivator" :D x

Excellent! I'm going to weigh myself and measure myself tomorrow and come up with a plan of action!

Helloooo...can i rather sheepishly join?

I went back to weight watchers today...theres one hell of a way to depress yourself! I'm officially still over a stone heavier then when i gave birth to the twins a year and a half ago!! Arent you meant to lose weight after the birth?!?!

Anyhoo... i'm back on the wagon as of tomorrow morning.. i've got cheerios, skimmed milk and bananas to take to work instead of going to the devil that is Gregs! xxx

a plan of action is always good! otherwise i seem to get lost... i might measure myself too tomorrow because i never remember to do that, i've taken pictures in my bra and pants (such a lovely sight) to the side and to the front so i can compare and if i loose my weight ill post before and after pics on here!!

salon geek gym, that would be amazing! i hate going to the gym because theres always buff men there and its depressing that they see me in that state lol.

I'm doing weight watchers!!! and yes, greggs is pure evil, i work in a shop on a sunday just to get a steady income and also discount (lol) and greggs is actually next door! everyones constantly running back and forth getting hot chocolates and sausage rolls...my fav is the ham and cheese bake, but no more! i'm going to have one when i get down to 11st as a treat. good luck for your first day tomorrow!

i've had a really bad day today!!! i can't stop eating bread, i've had a bowl of soup the size of my head, and i feel stupidly ill because its my first day cutting out coke zero... my dentist has been on at me for ages to cut it out but i just cant, but now my teeth are hurting and have got really bad! boooo :(

Latest posts

Back