Weight Loss Guaranteed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you do if you are allergic to any type of fish/seafood???
What do you replace it with???

I find this a big problem with a lot of diets, they tell you to eat fish, but for those of us who can't!!!!! and you do get rather tired of chicken............

Any ideas for us

I find this a big problem with a lot of diets, they tell you to eat fish, but for those of us who can't!!!!! and you do get rather tired of chicken............

Any ideas for us

Look at the one that i posted, this has alternatives listed for the tuna and meat etc . it's in this thread.

Has enybody had any success with this typer of diet and kept the weight off? Surely this type of dieting is dangerous!
sounds abit drastic to me geeks - as they say - if you lose it fast you will gain it faster.

i, personnally am an atkins girl (2 weeks ONLY), so dont go jumping on my back about it - it works great for me. i last did atkins, last summer, i went from a size 16 to a 12 and am STILL a size 12 now. and .....no, im not still on atkins - i only do it for 2 weeks, then im back to normal, i dont over indulge in carbs anyway, so maybe this is why im still at a size 12. but was well shocked when i went to buy a new pair of trousers today, i actually picked up, paid for, and took home a size 14 (i was sure i had gained) but when i got home and tried them on, they hung off me, so had to take them back and change to a size 12 - just made it too, as i was wearing them for a night out with my mum and dad (was mums 70th today)

So what is the weekly diet? Do you just start repeating day 1, etc? Or is it different menus?
Thx

sounds like another fad diet to me, another short term fix. it's dangerous to lose weight at that speed and you're more likely to put it all back on... and more.

plus, i'm surprised at your instructor for giving you that. surely that goes against the grain of his/her training. isn't it his/her job to promote healthy ways of losing weight, where you are guaranteed to keep it off.

it's a bit like using an electric drill... quick but harmful.

i did this diet with two of my work mates and guess what we were all ill!
we had really bad headaches no energy it was awful i did ask my doctor about this diet and he said it was for people who need an operation but are too overweight.

plus, i'm surprised at your instructor for giving you that. surely that goes against the grain of his/her training. isn't it his/her job to promote healthy ways of losing weight, where you are guaranteed to keep it off.

this is exactly what i was thinking, at the gym where i go, instructors will not advise on diet or food, as they say everyone is diff, each has own food likes/dislikes, allergies etc and also that diets DO not work, for most people, most who diet end up putting back on, or when current diet stops working they have to try another one to keep losing weight, the most important thing is healthy eating and balance, its the binging that does it for most of us, or just pure quantities that we eat, a gym instructor should surely be showing you the best excercises for the parts you want to lose weight from, and best way to tone up and keel you healthy? JMHO

I agree that this sounds like a quick fix, and wouldn't last.

The only way to loose weight, in my opinion, is to aim to loose 2lbs a week, eat LESS crap, eat MORE fruit and veg, excercise MORE and drink plenty of water to get rid of toxins. Luke warm water in the morn (if you can stomach it) with a squeeze of lemon gets your metabolism working for the day.

It takes will power, and isnt as easy as just writing words on a screen I know, but its a sure fire way of loosing weight steadily and safely.

I would try that if i could but i would be starving! thanks for sharing tho ill stick to my slimming world i can eat loads lol xx

A girl on the reception did this diet as she was going to a wedding and needed to loose a bit of weight she has kept it off and just eats healthy now.
The weekly diet coming up.

weekly diet loose 1 stone in 1 week.

MONDAY BREAKFAST 1 SLICE DRY TOAST AND GRILLED FRESH TOMATOES.

LUNCH FRESH FRUIT ANY AMOUNT

DINNER 2 HARD BOILD EGGS, SALADE AND GRAPEFRUIT.

TUES BREAKFAST GRAPEFRUIT AND 1 BOLIED EGG.

LUNCH ROAST/GRILLED CHICKEN AND TOMATOES.

DINNER GRILLED STEAK AND SALAD

WED BREAK GRAPFRUIT AND 1 BOLIED EGG

LUNCH 2 BOILED EGGS AND TOMATOES

DINNER 2 GRILLED CHOPS CELERY & CUCUMBER

THURS BREAK 1 SLICE DRY TOAST 2 POACHED EGGS

DINNER 2 HARD BOILED EGGS SALAD & GRAPEFRUIT

FRI BREAK 1 SLICE DRY TOAST 2 POACHED EGGS

LUNCH 2 POACHED EGGS AND TOMATOES

DINNER FRESH OR TINNED FISH & SALADE

SAT BREAK 1 BOLIED EGG & 1 GLASS GRAPEFRUIT JUICE

LUNCH FRESH FRUIT ANY AMOUNT.

DINNER ROAST/GRILLED CHICKEN, CABBAGE, CARROTS & GRAPEFRUIT JUICE.

SUND BREAK 2 SCRAMBLED EGGS AND GRILLED FRESH TOMATOES.

LUNCH 2 POACHED EGGS AND SPINACH

DINNEER GRILLED STEAK AND SALADE

ABSTAIN FROM ALL NOT INCLUDED HERE.
EAT ONLY WHAT IS SHOWN OR DO WITHOUT.
NO OTHER SUBSTANCES ALLOWED.
NO ALCOHOLIC DRINKS, MILK, BUTTER,OIL OR FATS.

DRINKS ALLOWED ARE BLK COFFEE, BLK TEA, HEBAL TEA, GRAPEFRUIT JUICE, TONIC WATER, SODA WATER, AND TAP WATER.
AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE OF THE ABOVE.

SALADE INCLUDES LETTUCE, CUCUNBER, TOMATOES AND CELERY ONLY.

THIS DIET IS CHEMICAL NOT QUANTTIES AND IS GUARANTEED TO LOOSE 1 STONE IN 1 WEEK IF STRICTLY ADHERED TO.

Sorry I Did Leave A Gap Inbetween But It Hasnt Left One Sorry Hope You Can Understand Thanks

weekly diet loose 1 stone in 1 week.

MONDAY BREAKFAST 1 SLICE DRY TOAST AND GRILLED FRESH TOMATOES.

DINNER 2 HARD BOILD EGGS, SALADE AND GRAPEFRUIT.

TUES BREAKFAST GRAPEFRUIT AND 1 BOLIED EGG.

LUNCH ROAST/GRILLED CHICKEN AND TOMATOES.

DINNER GRILLED STEAK AND SALAD

WED BREAK GRAPFRUIT AND 1 BOLIED EGG

LUNCH 2 BOILED EGGS AND TOMATOES

DINNER 2 GRILLED CHOPS CELERY & CUCUMBER

THURS BREAK 1 SLICE DRY TOAST 2 POACHED EGGS

DINNER 2 HARD BOILED EGGS SALAD & GRAPEFRUIT

FRI BREAK 1 SLICE DRY TOAST 2 POACHED EGGS

LUNCH 2 POACHED EGGS AND TOMATOES

DINNER FRESH OR TINNED FISH & SALADE

SAT BREAK 1 BOLIED EGG & 1 GLASS GRAPEFRUIT JUICE

LUNCH FRESH FRUIT ANY AMOUNT.

DINNER ROAST/GRILLED CHICKEN, CABBAGE, CARROTS & GRAPEFRUIT JUICE.

SUND BREAK 2 SCRAMBLED EGGS AND GRILLED FRESH TOMATOES.

LUNCH 2 POACHED EGGS AND SPINACH

DINNEER GRILLED STEAK AND SALADE

ABSTAIN FROM ALL NOT INCLUDED HERE.
EAT ONLY WHAT IS SHOWN OR DO WITHOUT.
NO OTHER SUBSTANCES ALLOWED.
NO ALCOHOLIC DRINKS, MILK, BUTTER,OIL OR FATS.

DRINKS ALLOWED ARE BLK COFFEE, BLK TEA, HEBAL TEA, GRAPEFRUIT JUICE, TONIC WATER, SODA WATER, AND TAP WATER.
AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE OF THE ABOVE.

SALADE INCLUDES LETTUCE, CUCUNBER, TOMATOES AND CELERY ONLY.

THIS DIET IS CHEMICAL NOT QUANTTIES AND IS GUARANTEED TO LOOSE 1 STONE IN 1 WEEK IF STRICTLY ADHERED TO.

19 eggs in one week!!! There is no way I could eat that many eggs. Lol xx

:cry::cry: sounds great and love all the things on this diet... BUT I can,t eat wheat (toast) what can I do instead ????

Is this a long term thing for you Liz?

I don't know if it helps, but the bread machine that I have has recipes for wheat free bread, maybe that might be something for you to look into???

Any ideas for us

part of the reason for eating the fish is for the oil. For those of us who don't like fish/ are unable to eat fish. Try Flax seed, you can get it in capules and it contains omeaga 3 6 and9 if you can manage the ground flax seed thats better because its also full of fibre.

Hi Guys,
I've done this diet last year, but didn't loose 10lbs on it. You have to stick to it to the letter for it to work, and after a couple of days I felt very very weak and hungry. I lost 4lbs on it, but what it did do, was give me the kick start I needed to get in the right frame of mind for dieting, I since went on to loose a stone and a half! So it does give you the confidence to go on and diet sensibly!:)

Has anyone actually done this and stuck to it and lost a stone? and has the weight stayed off?

I worry that your body just goes into starvation mode, and when you start to eat normally - however careful you are, you just plonk on what you lost plus some as your body grabs whatever it can.

I was talking to one of the trainers at the gym, and he described the fat cells as shrinking (but not disappearing) if you lost weight too quickly through diet. The fat cells then grabbed extra fat and grew when you returned to your old habits. Exercise on the other hand burnt up the fat cells permanently. It was only overeating that caused them to come back.

If this diet works as a chemical reaction which burns the fat cells off permanently, not just shrinking them, then perhaps it is different and would work - I don't know as I am no expert!!

xxx sugar xxx

I was talking to one of the trainers at the gym, and he described the fat cells as shrinking (but not disappearing) if you lost weight too quickly through diet. The fat cells then grabbed extra fat and grew when you returned to your old habits. Exercise on the other hand burnt up the fat cells permanently. It was only overeating that caused them to come back.

that's not entirely correct hun. fat cells don't get burned up permanently, they are always there. The cell is always there, it's just the fat that isn't, and they will always hold a certain amount of fat (unless your anorexic!) as we need a percentage of fat to transport hormones and keep warm.. which is what their intended purpose is, only we abuse them. we are all born with a certain number of fat cells in our body. the only way of getting rid of them permanently is liposuction, where the cells are sucked out. otherwise they stay (note, just because liposuction gets rid of the cells does not mean that other cells cannot take on the extra fat, so liposuction is not a permanent answer either and often why people have "dents" after).

when you diet the fat cells reduce in size but when you stop the fat cells just fill up again. what happens is when you lose weight quickly through dieting you also lose muscle content also. then when you go back to your old habits, which is fatty food, the fat cells get filled up with fat again, but you've lost the muscle, so therefore end up with higher fat to muscle ratio. fat cells are very expandable and the more fat you eat the more they will store.

that's why you need to exercise, even if you diet, to keep building up your muscle.

So - did anybody do this diet then - had any success?

Latest posts

Back