What grinds your gears?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha!

I have a Gucci 'Fanny pack' lol! Does that count? I only wear it when I'm having a serious shopping spree to be hands free, but do feel a little paranoid and try to hide it!

I also love this thread! :D

Ha-ha, oh my, how could I forget the self-check out dramas?

Unexpected item in the bagging area!!! NOOOOOOOOO there's not!!! Time savers indeed! Spend half your time waiting for the woman to come and log-in, scan a card, walk off and it does it again! GRRR.

I have at least one car-related GRRR moment per day. People are lunatics in cars. We seem to have a new thing now, which is reversing out your driveway into oncoming traffic/onto dual carraigeways or just out with no thought about someone coming along the road! And then wondering why you just got beeped at. IDIOTS!

Hahaha!

I have a Gucci 'Fanny pack' lol! Does that count? I only wear it when I'm having a serious shopping spree to be hands free, but do feel a little paranoid and try to hide it!

I also love this thread! :D

Hahaha no your gucci one is fine :) my bumbag comment was more for middle aged men lol :) x

Another one that gets me is
my mum or nan- "whose hair are you doing today?"
me-"Angela"
M or N- "oh right, who is Angela?"
Why does it matter?! I could tell you her last name, inside leg measurement, bra size, etc and you still won't know who she is!

This sounds just like my Mum .... Arghh drives me crazy! Lol! Thought it was just me being easily irritated lol .... Another one is .... 'do you know her?' yes mum, god forbid a stranger become a client :O xxx

Hahaha no your gucci one is fine :) my bumbag comment was more for middle aged men lol :) x

:p

Leading on from your old man, wearing socks with sandals and a fanny pack :wink2:

What about the people who can't go for a stroll without taking their ski poles with them?!! Cracks me right up. :D

Argh I've just cooked tea, sat down to eat mine and the hubby has sneezed all over my tea!!!! Now that grinds my blooming gears, no tea for me now :-(

Ooooh there are so many!!
-dirty kids (not just a bit from playing but.properly,never had a hair wash ingrained dirt)
-dirty prams seriously don't let your kid eat that sausage roll/ice cream in it of you can't be bothered to clean it after!!
- people who constantly feed their kids rubbish and sweets to shut them up and wonder why they are hyper
-kids with fizzy pop or even worse tea(!!) In a bottle that is stained!! Don't give your kid either let alone in a bloody bottle!
-people who swear at their kids and call them names and wonder why they are so naughty!!
-kids being ignored
-parents who just let their kids wander away to play out when they're just babies
-people without kids parking in parent and child spaces
And my absolute worst one is when people don't use car seats for kids or just plonk the baby seat in without strapping it in correctly, kids are in back no seat belt in etc, it drives me absolutely crazy if they crash the.kids are gonna get seriously injured!!
I'm not a perfect.parent but common.sense is free so how can people be so unbothered when it comes to.their kids :)

Aaahhhh vented for the day

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Argh I've just cooked tea, sat down to eat mine and the hubby has sneezed all over my tea!!!! Now that grinds my blooming gears, no tea for me now :-(

Ooh, nasty! Steal his to teach him to always carry a handkerchief, day or night, rain or shine.

Ooh, nasty! Steal his to teach him to always carry a handkerchief, day or night, rain or shine.

He'd already eaten his he's just cooked me something quick o I have fish fingers with garlic mushrooms ?!

Ooooh there are so many!!
-dirty kids (not just a bit from playing but.properly,never had a hair wash ingrained dirt)
-dirty prams seriously don't let your kid eat that sausage roll/ice cream in it of you can't be bothered to clean it after!!
- people who constantly feed their kids rubbish and sweets to shut them up and wonder why they are hyper
-kids with fizzy pop or even worse tea(!!) In a bottle that is stained!! Don't give your kid either let alone in a bloody bottle!
-people who swear at their kids and call them names and wonder why they are so naughty!!
-kids being ignored
-parents who just let their kids wander away to play out when they're just babies
-people without kids parking in parent and child spaces
And my absolute worst one is when people don't use car seats for kids or just plonk the baby seat in without strapping it in correctly, kids are in back no seat belt in etc, it drives me absolutely crazy if they crash the.kids are gonna get seriously injured!!
I'm not a perfect.parent but common.sense is free so how can people be so unbothered when it comes to.their kids :)

Aaahhhh vented for the day

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I totally agree, went to the hospital recently and a kid fell over on the crossing in front of me, his mom rushed over, grabbed him then proceeded to ask what the f#%k he was doing falling over in a road?! He was bawling his eyes out poor thing and only about 5 maybe!

For one more week i am a Travel Agent (oh roll on the 25th August) and what really makes me mad is when customers come in and want a price but have no date, no idea where they want to go and no budget.
THEN......... lo and behold when I am looking nothing is suitable as
they can only travel one day
dont want to go to loads of place and
surprise surprise they do have a budget!!!
grrrrr

Vicki x

This sounds just like my Mum .... Arghh drives me crazy! Lol! Thought it was just me being easily irritated lol .... Another one is .... 'do you know her?' yes mum, god forbid a stranger become a client :O xxx

Oh my mum irritates me quite easily...phonecall today "hiya, just to let you know, I am going to do my nails with your gel polish stuff" me "wait till I'm home tomorrow night mum and I'll do it for you!"
"oh I'm nearly finished now!"

That will teach me for leaving my nail gear at home 'safe' while I'm away for the weekend! Whatever mum, just don't make a mess of my stuff and leave a fiver on the side. (wishful thinking!) I'm going to blindfold her next time I do a treatment, tell her it's done a different way now so hopefully my products stay safe and un-abused in future!

For one more week i am a Travel Agent (oh roll on the 25th August) and what really makes me mad is when customers come in and want a price but have no date, no idea where they want to go and no budget.
grrrrr

Vicki x

Omg totally agree used to be a travel agent... Hair tearing out time indeed!

Nails it wouldn't let me quote your post for some reason.

Ive just got to say your too funny! lol

I'm soo with you on the dressing kids like tramps, no need for it, this really gets my back up.

I get quite sad when I see a scruffy looking kid, my opinion is if you can't afford to dress your child in clean presentable clothes then you don't deserve to have them. it doesn't have to be expensive clothing, asda / tesco / next have gorgeous bits & don't cost the earth!

It's even worse when I see a neglected kid wearing holey shoes but the parent has a fag hanging out her gob!! why??

Someone we unfortunately happen to know dresses her 3yr old son in 1-2 yr clothing (from a charity shop) his jeans are half mass & his little t-shirts are strangulating him, his trainers are too big for his feet, I could honestly cry.. I want to kidnap him & take him shopping, yet his mum just peed off to Egypt for 10 days all inclusive holiday for her & her bloke.

Social services number anyone????????

Agree with most of your other points too.... especially the bum bag. Pmsl! we'd make great friends :D Xxx

grrrrr

Vicki x

I'm sorry about that, I won't come in & bother you at your travel shop again.

Pmsl!

I'm a bit like this, I could easily sit in a travel agent for 2 hours, I'd be your worst nightmare lol xx

I have another! ** RANT ALERT! **
I've just got back from the supermarket

1. Old people who have ALL day to go shopping, all decide to go at lunchtime when I have 30 minute lunchbreak.

2. People not putting the next customer bar up when they've put their shopping on the conveyer belt. It takes you 2 seconds people and it's POLITE.

3. People who hussle you, ie, they get really, really close to you. I can't put my shopping on the belt any quicker, and there's a person in front of me just WAIT!! You're not going to get out any quicker by pushing me out the way!! If you're keen to get close to me, you're welcome to pay for my shopping if you like!!

Tonight I had 2 of these things, and then the invaders of space, then got so close I felt uncomfortable putting my pin in he was stood so close he was touching me.... urrrrghgghgg! and the girlfriend had already gone ahead to start packing her shopping _ I thought she was going to nick my bottle of vodka.

Just give me space and let me pack. I deliberately started talking to the check out woman when I was finished and the cheeky cow tutted!!! I'm like HANG on love, I'm not finished, go and stand behind me and stop trying to hurry me along. I'm not going slowl as it is! I have no pleasure in being in a supermarket at 8pm on a Saturday night!!

I have another! ** RANT ALERT! **
I've just got back from the supermarket

1. Old people who have ALL day to go shopping, all decide to go at lunchtime when I have 30 minute lunchbreak.

2. People not putting the next customer bar up when they've put their shopping on the conveyer belt. It takes you 2 seconds people and it's POLITE.

3. People who hussle you, ie, they get really, really close to you. I can't put my shopping on the belt any quicker, and there's a person in front of me just WAIT!! You're not going to get out any quicker by pushing me out the way!! If you're keen to get close to me, you're welcome to pay for my shopping if you like!!

Tonight I had 2 of these things, and then the invaders of space, then got so close I felt uncomfortable putting my pin in he was stood so close he was touching me.... urrrrghgghgg! and the girlfriend had already gone ahead to start packing her shopping _ I thought she was going to nick my bottle of vodka.

Just give me space and let me pack. I deliberately started talking to the check out woman when I was finished and the cheeky cow tutted!!! I'm like HANG on love, I'm not finished, go and stand behind me and stop trying to hurry me along. I'm not going slowl as it is! I have no pleasure in being in a supermarket at 8pm on a Saturday night!!

Get a large glass, fill it to the top with your vodka & BREATHE lol

I hate supermarkets too, hence why I go at 6am on my way home from my night job, it's so quiet & the shelfs are full :D can't bare it when it rammed full of inconsiderate morons, I get the worst trolley rage. do you know the kind when you accidentally push your trolley into the back of annoying people's heels ouccch ;) x

Get a large glass, fill it to the top with your vodka & BREATHE lol

I hate supermarkets too, hence why I go at 6am on my way home from my night job, it's so quiet & the shelfs are full :D can't bare it when it rammed full of inconsiderate morons, I get the worst trolley rage. do you know the kind when you accidentally push your trolley into the back of annoying people's heels ouccch ;) x

That's a great idea x!

Yes, I normally do pre-8am too, but tonight needed a drink!! :D

Latest posts

Back