What makes you angry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What gets me going???

Bad manners

Ignorance

Disrespect

Having to repeat myself (ok, dearly love my kids... but having to repeat myself over and over and .... well you get the picture :grr: )

Negative Attitudes/Outlook (nothing positive or constructive to say)

Ummmmm that sums up most of it.

Otherwise,.... my list would just go on and on and on and on and on.....

OH YES!! Drives me MAAAAAAAAAAAD:evil: when hubby mumbles and he KNOWS I'm hard of hearing.... $%^&*@#$%^&* (that's cartoon swearing by the way lol)

What makes me angry???

1/People using the last of the toilet roll and never putting a new one on the holder.
2/Drivers not indicating.
3/Family members using the last of the t bags or sugar and leaving an empty box/bag in the cupboard for me to find(especially when I am desperate for my cuppa)
4/Hubby getting out of the bath,leaving the bathroom floor soaking wet for me to slip on when I am barefooted in the middle of the night.
5/Always having to empty the bin.
6/Lateness
7/lazyness.
8/2 faced people
9/People taking advantage of others good nature.:wink2:

Dirty washing that sits on the floor BESIDE the washing basket and not in it !!!!!! uuurrrgggggg and thats everyone in the house except me !!!!

Whingers and spongers.Those people that winge on and on about how bad their life is but never do anything to change it and people who never contribute anythimg to society and thinkits perfectly ok to live off benefits when they could work.

here goes..
people eating with their mouths open and making that slopping noise. it makes me gag.
people breathing over me , smoke mostly!!!:twisted: i think that is sooo rude . twice yesterday someone lit a fag and blew it straight over me . WHY~???
people who butt in, when someone is speaking .
and yes the toilet seat left up really bugs me lol.

Can you believe that I went to the loo earlier on today and found just one square of toilet paper left on the roll!

What is the bloody point of that!

With a bum the size of mine one sheet is neither use than an ornament! :mad:

Can you believe that I went to the loo earlier on today and found just one square of toilet paper left on the roll!

What is the bloody point of that!

With a bum the size of mine one sheet is neither use than an ornament! :mad:
pmsl;)

Reading some of these it makes me happy why I am single lol

I used to get annoyed by many things, but since reading about Jamie Bulger those things don't seem important to me anymore.
So injustice pisses me off big time.

here goes..
people eating with their mouths open and making that slopping noise. it makes me gag.
Its called clacking (well thats what I call it) and its actually punishable by death:twisted:
another one for me is snoring and then there is licking your knife, my OH does this and it makes me want to take the knife and and....:twisted:
ooops sorry, I think you have opened a can of man worms.

Drives me MAAAAAAAAAAAD:evil: when hubby mumbles and he KNOWS I'm hard of hearing.... $%^&*@#$%^&* (that's cartoon swearing by the way lol)

OMG Mine does exactly that :mad:
And why does everyone need to come in the bathroom when I'm using it? :mad:

where do i start!!!

Drivers up my bumper, not indicating, speeders ( i mean like 60mph in a 30!) drivers who dont thank you after going out of your way.
Other half not cleaning sink after a shave!! (ewww!) knicking all the duvet, just generally getting on my nerves!! not changing the loo roll, leaving the seat up, i could go on..lol
Injustice, Bad attitudes, lack of respect, negativity! xxxxx

Men in general tend to make me angry.
They are usually quite selfish and expect women to behave like servants to them.
I know, I live with 3 of them.
Apart from that...
Men who see a woman in a car with a child in the front and beep at them before realising that their husband is sat in the back.:lol:
Boy racers with really large exhausts that make loads of noise but don't actually move that fast. Get a life guys I'm in a 4x4 I don't want a race.
Selfish people who take but don't give.
Bad mannered people who think it looks good to be grumpy and nasty to nice people.
People who go to parties and sit there with a face like a slapped a*se.
Hypocrites who say one thing and then do something else.
People who make assumptions.
People who are so far up there own backsides they can't get out enough to realise that they actually aren't the person that they think they are.
Men who think they are Gods gift to women, ermmm actually no, we laugh at you. Don't flatter yourselves.
So I guess it's basically men that annoy me, but hey, don't us women just love them.;)

Three weeks of the month i am ok 1 week a month i can get angry about anything its usualy the smallest little thing that will get me raging :lol: somthing falling out of the top cuboard nearly landing on my head or stubbing my toe,

hmmmm....for sure when my hubby eat endwise and not putting the the food on plate and start walking around with tost on the hand, that make me really mad:Scared::evil:

Everything makes me angry!
Not really but I do have real trouble with my temper, I suffer from terrible road rage, the last incident where I went loopy landed me in a spot of trouble with may see me having to go to anger management classes............
I need to keep my mouth shut and not see red like I seem to do! Credit to my Mum I'm a very polite calm person and love to be nice smiley and kind, I'd do anything for anyone..... ......buuuutttt...when I see something horrible like someone being nasty to someone else or something I just go mad and change into a completely different person!

Oh yeah Dessi, when either of us is making dinner and he keeps eating things off the plate, I'm just thinking "will you just sit yourself down first!"

when i start to run my bath i ask my OH if he needs to use the bathroom and he says no! i add all my bubbles and make it all lovely and i ask him again and he says no!!!!!
I get in my beautiful bath and within 5 mins he is in there taking a massive pee making the most noise possible.... uuuuugggggghhhhhhhh its so annoying!!!!!

today i am particulally grumpy about people who dont indicate when turning left at roundabouts and those chumps at work who dont meet deadlines and i have to run around after them just to get them to do it!!!! grrrr

Lots of things in this thread I can relate to and have been finding it so funny :lol: - the washing machine and dishwasher angle is a great trick in our house - they hope that if it isn't stacked properly that I will say I will do it myself and they get off the hook...... no chance! I have learnt to appreciate everything they do!

But the one I will add to the list is that I don't like going out and always have to find room in my handbag for wallets, keys, pda and mobile phone etc etc - when will men learn something from those really sensible Italian men and get handbags of their own! :lol:

Mandy x

A little afraid now to post, being a man an all :)

Though I have agree with a lot of what you ladies are saying, living with my wife and 2 daughters I was trained early on to putting the seat down afterwards, I do most of the housework (including emptying bins) so I hope my wife can't have any complaints about me.

Most of my gripes are to do with driving - not indicating, people in the wrong lane at roundabouts (almost sideswiped many times) and people driving so far up my bumper they can smell my exhaust. That last one I have my revenge with though, I slow right down to 20 mph (where possible) never teaches them though which is a shame.

You will probably all think this is discusting but I just get so frustrated with him not putting the seat down, I hate having to touch it to put it down again and I hate being fully woken up when sitting on the bare loo in the middle of the night. I had enough one day and said that if the seat was broken and unable to go down then the flush would be broken too (only when I'm weeing of course, I'm a minger but not that much of a minger) He's quite a clean freak too hated that and as if by magic the seat is fixed!

Latest posts

Back