What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a client who has a hollywood wax and I said "if you could just move your flaps" ment leg,,, we re always in stitches with that one.

OMG I'm really laughing out loud here!!

That is absolutely hilarious!! :lol:

I've just sat here and read through this whole thread and I'm in stitches. So much so my husband has decided to leave me to it lol.

I have a few but won't explain all as will take ages!

I had just started spray tanning and left my client to get ready. When I returned she had put her disposable knickers on the wrong way round (many people do this ive noticed!) I didn't say anything and started spray tanning. As I sprayed past the knickers they were flapping around all over the place revealing all lol!! She didn't say anything but did look down!

I was doing one of my very regular, loyal clients who has actually become a good friend now. We were talking and as its her we always have a cuppa. We got on the subject of my grandads funeral and then about when her dad died, so quite serious stuff and as I always do took a huge mouthful of tea (it always goes cold!) and started choking with tea in my mouth. I managed to swallow it but then kept coughing for ages. She saw the funny side but I felt awful.

Also same client, (had loads with her!) my nail room at work is next door to the loo. We heard someone go in and didn't take much notice. After a while we heard this ssshhhhh ssshhhhh ssshhhhh sound (obviously air fresher) and my client looked at me and said 'well that's one way to disguise a c**p!' I was in stitches and couldn't look to see who it was!

Another one, id just finished a pedicure and put the pedi bowl to the side and painted her toenails. I normally go and empty it after this point whilst they are drying a little and I disinfectant etc. Anyway I got up and was nattering away. I leant over to put polish back and trod in the bowl, it then spilt all over the floor and I fell on my backside in the dirty water!! I then looked at my client and she just burnt out laughing! I spent the next few hours soaking wet and sitting on towels! I can't live it down!

Also (ill stop after this one!) I have narcolepsy (nod off randomly) so always worried about falling asleep with a client. Anyway it was my sister thank god and I started falling asleep wilst painting her nails. (nothing wakes me up) When I woke up seconds later she had a nail painted along with her finger right up to her knuckle!! So hilarious but embarrassing too. And it was so neat! Ill just add when I nodd off I carry on doing things eg, eating, talking and obviously painting nails!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

omg so funny cant beleive you fell asleep!!

iv had a few but this one is by far my most embarrasing one, it was when i was training in college and i had a client in for a pedicure and was filing her nails whilst she was reading a magazine and a big drool came out of my mouth and landed on her big toe, i was mortified and didnt know what to do so just massaged it in pretending it was cuticle oil! i probly shouldnt have told use that lol but i didnt think i just did it!

omg so funny cant beleive you fell asleep!!

iv had a few but this one is by far my most embarrasing one, it was when i was training in college and i had a client in for a pedicure and was filing her nails whilst she was reading a magazine and a big drool came out of my mouth and landed on her big toe, i was mortified and didnt know what to do so just massaged it in pretending it was cuticle oil! i probly shouldnt have told use that lol but i didnt think i just did it!

That's a good one!!!:biggrin:

Just read the waxing one LOL

I had a very embarrassing incident waxing before but don't think I'm brave enough to share in public LOL

Just read the waxing one LOL

I had a very embarrassing incident waxing before but don't think I'm brave enough to share in public LOL

You need to share now you have mentioned it lol xx

You need to share now you have mentioned it lol xx

I thought that after I posted in a ' in a why did you open your mouth' way

Ah feck it I'll tell you.

I had waxed loads of times before using various strips/pots/rollers ( I'm not trained and it's just Veet etc) never bothered me. However one day I made the mistake of not locking my bedroom door. This turned out to be a rather painful mistake too!

So I'm lying on the bed on a towel in a completely unflattering position just about to pull the strip, my daughter walked in to the room, I got a fright she got a fright, the strip came off at an awkward upwards angle. I scream, she screams, hubbie runs in I'm still there with me bits on show and a hairy wax strip in my hand.

I was bruised for weeks and couldn't wear underwear for 2 days.

I have never waxed again.

So there ya go :)

A client had her drink sitting near mine and I accidentally drank hers! OOPS

Sent from my PC36100 using SalonGeek

God! Have we got to stick to 2? I've got zillions!!!!

I often fart when I'm doing no-hands massage techniques, its when I squat slightly, I just can't help it!!!! :eek:

another one was after doing a consultation to a very nervous lesbian who had come to have a treatment with her partner, I got her on the couch and went to adjust the towel and exposed her non-nippled breasts, we both just stared at them and then I quickly covered her up and carried on as if nothing had happened. :eek:

My nose has dripped and I've had to lick it to stop it falling on a client! Yuck! :eek:
I love your honesty!! this has made me laugh so much : ) xx

1. Had a cold and my nose dripped into the client's sugar scrub.
  2. Priest who came in for a regular mani/pedi appointment every two weeks with another tech (she called out sick that day) experienced a very obvious erection during his foot massage. He tried to cover up his embarrassment to no avail. He apologized and what did I say? "Don't worry about it. I know it's hard.....Jesus." .........."Wish he'd come right about now. Damn it!"

Last edited:
  2. Priest who came in for a regular mani/pedi appointment every two weeks with another tech (she called out sick that day) experienced a very obvious erection during his foot massage. He tried to cover up his embarrassment to no avail. He apologized and what did I say? "Don't worry about it. I know it's hard.....Jesus." .........."Wish he'd come right about now. Damn it!"

Haha brilliant. I would have gone bright red!! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I had waxed loads of times before using various strips/pots/rollers ( I'm not trained and it's just Veet etc) never bothered me. However one day I made the mistake of not locking my bedroom door. This turned out to be a rather painful mistake too!

So I'm lying on the bed on a towel in a completely unflattering position just about to pull the strip, my daughter walked in to the room, I got a fright she got a fright, the strip came off at an awkward upwards angle. I scream, she screams, hubbie runs in I'm still there with me bits on show and a hairy wax strip in my hand.

Lol lol your poor daughter sounds like my house you never get a minute, can just imagine you haha x

Any excuse to mention sausages with you hahahaha great story xx

Hilllllllarious! I'm just curious what is so frightening about your lady bits to make your daughter scream.

Do blog it.

thought i would share with you one of the worst things that has ever happened to me - not neccesarily embaressing for me but .....

I do training at home a lot & this one day was training a new consultant who had her 3/4 ? year old son with her as he felt a bit poorly so wanted to be with mum - not ness a problem for me until he had to be rushed to the loo with diarrhoea couldn't get there in time & it just didnt stop... it was all over my hall splashed up the walls, in the downstairs bathroom - basically a trail of smelly watery poo everywhere!!!!!!!

Trying so hard to be nice to her the smell was horrendous & i used a bumper pack of flash wipes to clean up - to this day the smell of flash wipes makes me want to throw up

Latest posts

Back