Which logo?........please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
Hi I have just got a room in a ladies gym to do my hairdressing, beauty, massage, tanning and nails in:)

Carl has designed me a few logos to choose from, I have 2 favourites but would love your thoughts.

Please let me know which you like the best:hug:

http://www.verveprint.co.uk/Ladywell.htm

Many Thanks

Ruth x

A1 or A2 I think.

I like them all but looking over I think I prefer A4.

I like A1 and also No. 2

My favourite is A4..xx

The first one hun.good luck at deciding xxx

Carl is such a outstanding chap. He has done some amazing art work for my websites and continues to offer back up support as well.

He cheap and well constructed logos are a godsend in the time of the dreaded credit crunch. Where else would you get a unique design for a minimal amount.

I love the first one as it has a lady in the logo and your name is ladywell so think this fits your profile very well indeed.

Dont forget to get your matching business cards done as well and get them uploaded to vistaprint for that perfect match !!!

Good luck and cant wait to see the finished result.

Take care:hug:

Thanks everyone, I like the first a1, a2 best and maybe a4 but just can't decide!!!!

Oooh - I like A1 & A2.

I like A2 because of the pretty font altho A1 is easer for the eye to read maybe?

Good luck!

xx

The second one for me !

I like A2 and A4 hun, sorry I cant decide between them ..x

A1 OR A4 catchy and easy to remember...:green:

A2 AND A4 catchy and easy to remember...:green:

A3 for me aswell! How fab is Carl? He did a fantastic job for me with bus cards, treatment lists and vouchers, can't sing his praises enough! x

I like A2 - looks like it's going to be fab whichever you choose!

A4 and number 3 for me. Carl is a star isn't he.

Latest posts

Back