Willys .......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsaremad

Reaction score
MMMMM Got ya lol !!!

Seriously though, the name of my business is Lillys. My BF is beavering away designing my website and we have got a tadge stuck with naming the male services.

Initially I will be offering male manicures and pedicures and simple waxing (until I have enough money to do an intimate male waxing course with Kim)

It started as Male ! went to Just for Men but my BF (who has 15 years marketing experience) thinks that I should call it Willys or a late contender Billys....... because obviously the ladies are Lillys !!!

What do you think !:)

Hi,

I apologise if I'm not reading this post right, but if you have more than one business name you'll have two businesses... two lots of accounts, two tax returns, two bank accounts etc etc :eek:

Hi,

I apologise if I'm not reading this post right, but if you have more than one business name you'll have two businesses... two lots of accounts, two tax returns, two bank accounts etc etc :eek:

Lol Jes !!!! I will have one website, my business is called Lillys .On mywebsite my 'titles' will be:

nails
waxing
eyes
males or willys
pamper parties

So its not a seperate company just a seperate tab !

I do want to encourage men into my home based salon so i need to differentiate it !!

Hopefully this makes more sense

out of the wto, I think Billy's, while I would find the name willy's really funny, memorable and get the whole play on words thing, I am not sure if everyone would, just a thought though, looking forwards to seeing your website x ruth

I do want to encourage men into my home based salon so i need to differentiate it !!
You definitely don't want to refer to men a 'willys' then:lol:

Your boyfriend worked in marketing for 15 years?? Take it he doesn't do it any more!! :lol:

Your boyfriend worked in marketing for 15 years?? Take it he doesn't do it any more!! :lol:

lol no angelina now he is an international superstar and DJ lol:)

no honestly knew it was not the best but did not just want a title of 'males' !

why are websites so hard lol:eek:

Something for the boys!
Little boys room
So macho
but not.....Willys!

lol thanks Angelina

I like both of those

I think you have to remember that your tabs list needs to be clear and easily understood...billys or willys sounds erm really not good stupid even lol sorry :hug: I think Angelinas made a great suggestion...the boys room or something for the boys sounds good and is instantly understood.

Nahh, go for Billys babe. I'm on his side, yeah Willies is good, but maybe not everyone's cup of tea. xxx

I agree that
Something for the boys!
Little boys room

are better, if I saw billys I wouldnt know straight away what it was but the 2 above say it perfectly

Good luck babes x

I think 'Little Boy's Room' is great but 'Willies' has put a smile on my face for the rest of the day! :)

hehehe, im with shedunlop, this thread has but a smile on my face lol.

im liking the little boys room, or lillies for men. i do think that although we get the idea of willys/billys, it isnt instantly obvious as to what will be in that tab, and although some will be curious and click, some will stay well away.

hope you get it sorted hun xx

Lol, when i first saw this thread I got very excited ;) pmsl, (that word always make me giggle like a girl lol) I really like the sound of Lillies for men.

hth
Sue :)

Sorry, I have been giggling all the way through this thread - filthy mind I am afraid..... what about using the abbreviation of the first name of Richard Whittington?

Grovelling apologies for toilet humour.

J

Sorry, I have been giggling all the way through this thread - filthy mind I am afraid..... what about using the abbreviation of the first name of Richard Whittington?

Grovelling apologies for toilet humour.

J

Or Foo foo's and noo noos! :lol:

What about Lilly's and Lads ( I just keep thinking of Father Ted lol) xxx

Good luck xxxx

Latest posts

Back