worst thing done when drunk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
mine was drinking red wine one night and my daughter woke up to find me naked in front of the front door
the key was in the wrong lock so i had obviously tried to get out lol
good job i didnt the poor residents of doncaster would have been having nightmares for years
needless to say she didnt wake me just got a blanket and threw it over me and went back to bed lol
worst thing was i had just moved in and didnt have carpes so i had a lovely inprint of floorboards on my bum the next day
i dont drink red wine now lol

think mine was thinking my wardrobe was the loo, you can imagine my face the next morning when i went for my shoes, and they were wringing wet lol - thats when i drank snakebites tho, i dont drink them anymore...wonder why

haveing my ex-bosses name tattood on my butt, i do blame the tattooest a bit aswell as i cant remember haveing it done so it must have been obvious how drunk i was:irked:

I just love everyone and tell them they are my bestest friend and eventually slide elegantly from my chair onto the floor.
Oh and once I did Karaoke in Spain after a FEW Cocktails:eek:

If pushed I can even manage a few choruses of B********g Bill the Sailor.:smack:

I've arrived home gone to sleep and woke up wearing a sock and no shoe on one foot and a shoe and no sock on the other, one earring missing!

Gave a homeless lad my last £20 which was the taxi money to get Rob and I home after a night out....lol

After drinking alot of red wine in a very short space of time..(was a competition)...felt fine..had a coffee before bed..put some washing in...was really feeling ok...then went bed and woke at 5am covered in red sick !!!...(not at all funny really cos i heard you can choke if sick in your sleep..) all over the floor, bed me, rob....lol....have never ever been ill due to alcohol in my life so couldn't understand why this time. Rob had to clean us both up, strip the beds, clean the Floor and then put me back to bed.

I was told the next day that it was probably cos i had drank it so quick it didn't have time to take effect and did so while i was asleep...which explains why i felt fine when i went to bed.

Never had red wine since...lol x

Once after a few too many, I lost all the CONTENTS of my bag. not the bag itself, that was still securely round my wrist!

then after ringing and finding my phone was already at the nearest cop shop, I was so out of it I thought it would be funny to sprawl myself over the front of the nearest fully stocked police van!!
I wouldnt have minded, but the only reason I got home was cos Ali wanted to get me out of there quick sharp before I got arrested... and hes a cop himself which wouldnt have looked good at all. :eek:

Another when I was 19, I was dancing on the highest, biggest speaker I could find, thinking I looked the bees knees, and fell off, not before doing the splits onto the corner on the way down! :cry:

think mine was thinking my wardrobe was the loo, you can imagine my face the next morning when i went for my shoes, and they were wringing wet lol - thats when i drank snakebites tho, i dont drink them anymore...wonder why

LMAO!! My fiance did this once when he was married and peed on his ex-wifes handbag! Craaaaack me up!! :lol:

One of Robs mates did this too...he was staying his cousins house and during the night he went into his cousins parents room...pulled back the bed clothes and peed all over them..then went back to bed...pmsl....ohh well it was family. x

One of Robs mates did this too...he was staying his cousins house and during the night he went into his cousins parents room...pulled back the bed clothes and peed all over them..then went back to bed...pmsl....ohh well it was family. x
OH MY GOOD GOD!

I had to read that about three times to check I's seen it right!

i was sick all over my ex's man hood... all he said was mmmm thats nice and warm , he was totally sloshed as well

:lol: i ate loads of bannanas when i came home and threw up all over my mate:lol: she was mortified, pmsl !! cider &black (i was a student !!) & bannanas deffo do not mix well at all !!

i was sick all over my ex's man hood... all he said was mmmm thats nice and warm , he was totally sloshed as well

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

when i first met my fella he picked me up from town 1 night and i was so so drunk we were in the car and i was feeling really sick......so i was sick out the window whilst still moving.......hahaha and yes he still wanted 2 see me after!! lol

The best one i did was when i went to Kavos it was our last night and we got so so drunk and i decided that it would be a good idea 2 get a hena tatto on my chest of the Wrexham football badge......:smack: oh my god it looked like a kid had done it!! it didnt come off 4 about 2 months!! I have a pic somewhere.....was so so funny!!:green: :green:
I have done loads of other stuff when drunk!! Think thats y i dont drink much no more!!!! LOL xxxx

when i was in the navy i met my (soon to be ex) hubby we had been seeing each other only a couple of days, i went out in hot pants fishnet tights and dm' boots (i was only 19)...mmmm nice i hear you say, any how rob was a royal marine and was guard duty on the main gate....me and my mates came back sloshed, so drunk was i that i collapsed at the main gate, rob had to fireman lift me back to my accomodation block...where i "pee'd myself" whilst over his shoulder :o :o :o and he had to get me changed out of my honkin clothes and put me in my p'j's...gaggggg.
oh i have done the "get my boobs out" moonied at people, shared a pizza with a tramp and after 2 vodkas...i am miss karioke chick.....and i allways sing build me up buttercup........:rolleyes:

when i was in the navy i met my (soon to be ex) hubby we had been seeing each other only a couple of days, i went out in hot pants fishnet tights and dm' boots (i was only 19)...mmmm nice i hear you say, any how rob was a royal marine and was guard duty on the main gate....me and my mates came back sloshed, so drunk was i that i collapsed at the main gate, rob had to fireman lift me back to my accomodation block...where i "pee'd myself" whilst over his shoulder :o :o :o and he had to get me changed out of my honkin clothes and put me in my p'j's...gaggggg.
oh i have done the "get my boobs out" moonied at people, shared a pizza with a tramp and after 2 vodkas...i am miss karioke chick.....and i allways sing build me up buttercup........:rolleyes:

PMSL only not literally!!

I'm not usually that bad, I just love and kiss everyone and tell them how much I love them.
I do have vague memories of flashing but as I can't really remember I don't worry about it:lol:
But if I'm in a bad mood I storm off and go home.
Fire engines and wine together do tend to bring out the worst in me though...

Loads of us went out,me and my friend were on the dance floor and she gave me a hug,all the lads started cheering,including our other half's we just laughed but they kept on,in the end we decided to shut em up by snogging in front of them all,Lee's face was a picture lol.

The next day i was mortified when we got new nicknames !!!!!

I did decided to stick with Lee though pmsl,i don't think i will ever get that drunk again lmao !

Hmm i've been so drunk that when we walked past a posh resturant we climbed up on there stone plant pots and pulled moony's in the window!

& me & my friend went out saturday afternoon got sozzled then about 5pm went round tesco shopping acting like complete t**ts trying to play supermarket sweep!

Latest posts

Back