Wrong to not let boyfriend watch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what i was thinking Kim! I remembered the course and i was channeling you, thinking Kim wouldn't back down! X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Hi sally. Me and you trained on the same kim lawless course.
I just want to say i think you did the right thing.
I too have had a client wanting her fella there. I said i wasnt happy about it but she insisted. Luckily for me when appt came he had to work so wasnt there but as im mobile jm dreading the time he is there.

Thanks hun, i didn't do any for a while but its really taken off now, i love doing it, as Kim said i get my miners helmet on ha ha x

Whatever happened to dignity and keeping a bit of mystery

Kim - TOTALLY agree with you - perv!!

Gillian w - I have been a therapist since 2004 & I am married 22 years, I still would not want my husband waxing my nether region! Even after four children ... Dignity & mystery was the one thing my Grandma said to me!! So far it's worked ;)

as Kim said i get my miners helmet on

Hush child! Don't give my trade secrets away. :biggrin: x

I had this problem with a client when I first started intimate waxing. She brought her "toy boy" in & he asked could he take pictures!! Lmao!! I was SO nervous & shy at the time (being one of my first) but I stood my ground & asked him to leave. He did, I did what I was paid to do in a professional manner & she left. 8 years later she is still one of my regulars but I will never ever forget how I felt in being put in such a position!!

Pictures?!!! OMG, you have GOT to be joking!!

Why else do you think they want to come in and watch?:hug:

Absolutely. And very disrespectful and unreasonable to expect you to allow it. Let him get his kicks at home not in the salon.

I know I'm a nail geek poking my oar in but there you go. :hug:

I'm not sure where I stand on this ....

If a man can be there for the "Birth of the Baby" ...
Surely he can be there for the "Waxing of the Walrus" ....

Obviously the pair of them are comfortable and broadminded enough

If he has nightmares for the next week, then so be it ...

The way my salon is set up is the chair is about 3 foot north of the head of my couch, so there's not much that anybody could actually see, so I wouldn't have a problem with that really.. I've waxed my daughter for the first time with her best friend in the room (a long standing waxee) for moral support.., but if I felt that a fella was being pervy then he would certainly be asked to leave!! And photos??? Well!!

I'm not sure where I stand on this ....

If a man can be there for the "Birth of the Baby" ...
Surely he can be there for the "Waxing of the Walrus" ....

Obviously the pair of them are comfortable and broadminded enough

If he has nightmares for the next week, then so be it ...
Having a baby and having a wax are not quite the same. You rarely see men going to watch their girlfriend have their nails done, so wanting to watch them have a Brazilian is obviously because he's gonna get turned on by it.

If he wants to watch they can do it themselves! Mr Quality Control! No! and out! :)

You are not a titty bar but a professional salon!

X

If he wants to watch they can do it themselves! Mr Quality Control! No! and out! :)

You are not a titty bar but a professional salon!

X

Lol!!!

Mind you you could make a bit :biggrin: That will be 25 for the wax and 100 to watch.

Once again it turns into a big assumption that all men are pervs and only after sexual kicks in salons!!

Is it any surprise so many guys don't want to go into a salon?

My first thoughts were that her BF was very controlling. It didn't pop into my head about him getting any sexual pleasure from it.

Either way I agree that its your salon and if you are not comfortable then its your right to say no.

Once again it turns into a big assumption that all men are pervs and only after sexual kicks in salons!!

Who said it was because he is a man? That's your assumption.

I don't allow anyone else in the room and I don't care who's team you're batting for. It's unprofessional to allow someone watch a private and intimate treatment such as a Brazilian wax.

Who said "all"? We are talking about a particular situation.

Not all men but some men do have a tendency to turn all sorts of things into something sexual.I think its fair to say as there have been many studies that men can be more turned on through the visual than women.
An example is recently my daughter put her nail art on Instagram and constantly gets comments from foot fetishists about the feet...It's a fact of life and saying its not is ignoring the elephant in the room.Some NOT ALL men get off on things we do.

I would have said to wait outside as well as for a intimate treatment I think it's more professional to have just the two of you there re giving birth I will be allowing my oh in but he's been told head end only and despite him having to do some embarrassing things for me during this pregnancy as I've been a bit debilitated due to size as soon as I can the dignity and mystery will be maintained !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back