Akzentz New Competition White (PICS)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
Just a couple of pictures I took tonight with my new camera! I used the new competition white from Akzentz which will be available soon, and natural cool coverage pink.... my FAVE!
DSC00188.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

Wow they look great Gina. I love the pink colour!
xo

wow wow wow, wish i could do a set like that they are just awsome:)

They are truely stunning. I love the colour combination. And the images are fab.
Posted via Mobile Device

LOVELY !:hug:

Is this a builder or a POW?

Beautiful as always Gina:hug:
Jen xx

cor blimey...how shiney are they!!!! they look very nice
xx

Beautiful, as always Gina. You're a very skilled lady xx

cor blimey...how shiney are they!!!! they look very nice
xx

i was thinking :lol:that which top gloss did you use Gina?

Amb xxxxx:hug:

these are gorgeous nails gina.
do you have to be trained with akzentz to be able to but there gels?
there coverage pinks are just so gorgeous.
also is this white a builder of pow gel?
thanks.xx

Absolutely scrummy!

Speak to Karen at Nails Plus Beauty as she is the UK Distributor for Akzentz.
Nails Plus Beauty - home page
thanks for the link fiona.xx
im really interested in trying these gels because of the coverage gels but ive noticed that these arent in the trial kit so if i but things seperately im not sure what i exactly need to buy?x

These nails look fabulous, The shine is amazing :)

Sue xx

wow look at those beauty's. love the shine.

You do such a fabulous job. I've watched your videos and you make it look so easy! :)

Awesome nails Gina, I love the length, the colour, the shine...... Everything!

Fab job xx

you can build with the new white. apparently techs had been mixing their paint on white with the regular white builder gel to acheive a brighter white that could be sculpted with, so the company took notice of this and brought out the new white for them.

you can build with the new white. apparently techs had been mixing their paint on white with the regular white builder gel to acheive a brighter white that could be sculpted with, so the company took notice of this and brought out the new white for them.

I have to say that Haigh Industires (who make Akzentz) seem very good like this. It's not the first time I know they have reacted to feedback from their techs.

I'm sure it happens in other companies too, but I just seem to have come across several instances with Akzentz

Latest posts

Back