Allo Allo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:hug:Huge congrats to you both xxxxx:hug:

Excellent news, congratulations to you both.
Goodluck with everything.
Hope your french is far more fluent than mine. I can only remember about 2 French words from school my days!XX

ah congratulations to both of you x

great news for you both.

Well done, thats really exciting.:hug:

Well done to you both

You both deserve it !!!!!!!!!!

Parlez vous francais !!!!!​

Wow, how exciting!

WELL DONE KIM AND ANDY!!!!!!

Hey Kimmi and Andy! I now feel even more fortunate in the expert knowledge you have both shared with me on my recent thread regarding my waxing exam!

Well done to you both and enjoy! I will update you after Tuesday next week, lol. Thanks again :hug::hug: xx

Aah! Thanks for the lovely messages..........really appreciated. Thank you.

In answer to the training question, Andy and I each have our own training biz but we may be doing something together in the future. It's just finding the time.
xxx

Thats bril news, does this mean that you will be insurance certified after this?
Would be great if you are, then I wouldn't need to 'train' with Sally's first:lol:

This is absolutely fabulous news! I'm really so pleased for you both. Congratulations!! xxx

WOW!!! Congratulations to you both!! How exciting! Well deserved I think! And you will be fine with the exam I'm sure!! :green:

Lainy. xxx

Congratulations to both of you - Look out Paris!!

Thats bril news, does this mean that you will be insurance certified after this?
Would be great if you are, then I wouldn't need to 'train' with Sally's first:lol:

My courses are being considered for accreditation by BABTAC so fingers crossed, no, I won't have to keep sending people to train elsewhere first.

I've put togther a very rough draft of my upcoming courses so if anyone what's to have a look, please email me at [email protected] It doesn't have all pretty pictures of anythng yet and please excuse any typo's, I've literally put it togther quickly as I've had so many requests. If there isn't a course on there that fits what you're after, just let me know and I'll see what I can do..............I'll invent one just for you.:)

I'll be training right across England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and the rest of Europe, so I'd love some suggestions of main cities so that it's easy for everyone to get to.

WAX ON !

Wow, thanks Geeks for such lovely messages of support, it means a lot to both of us. We're understandably very excited and thrilled to be given this opportunity.

I think I need to brush up on my French, though - aside from "the monkey is in the tree", my grasp of the French language is limited to say the least! Methinks I will need to catch up with Gabi at some point over the next few weeks! :D

Andy :hug: x

Hi Susie,

Both myself and Kim are in the process of submitting our courses for accreditation through BABTAC (in addition to The Guild's recognition). In addition to our CPD classes, this means we will hopefully be able to offer introductory waxing courses for Geeks instead of having to send people elsewhere to get their basic qualification first. Good times! :green:

We're both working with salons and training centres around the UK (and further afield!) to offer a range of workshops, so watch this space!

As Kim mentioned, we both have our own training businesses but I suspect the Perron Rigot work will bring us together again at some point... :wink2:

Thanks again folks for your kind words, it's a real boost :hug:

Andy x

Last edited:
Yeay Kim and Andy ! I love to see it all coming together for you both :hug:

Congratulations to both of you :hug:
congratulationsbluerainda3.gif

Oh wow, guys this is awesome news....(Kim sorry i hadn't read this before I pm'd you!)

I think Perron Rigot will be very lucky to have 2 such skilled and dedicate trainers.:hug:

A massive congratulations to you both, you are fab and deserve it baby xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back