An honest client (including sense of humour!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebe_cat

Reaction score
Just thought you might get a chuckle from this email I've just received from a client....... I've edited the swearing (hope I got it all!!)

OWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I’m sorry to email you, but my really ******* sore nail requires an appointment at your hospital.

Nail Accident 1:
Location: My Classroom in a Numeracy Lesson discussing Grid References and Coordinates.
Time: 1minute shy of 10.14am
I was repositioning the blackboard so optimal viewing capacity could be achieved by my young audience. In my haste, I trapped my middle finger on my left hand in between the big f*** off board and the unit in which it was contained. This awkward encounter with the chalk dust receptacle led to confusion, petrified bewilderment and then laughter all round from the children in front of me. For me, it was tears before playtime. I have a white patch on the side of my nail from the where I yanked my nail from its cosy bed.
I then had various periods of recollection throughout the day about the traumatic event earlier that morning.
Then I had parents evening which was successful.
After hometime, I attempted to distance myself from the scene of attack and agreed to pick up BF from work.

Nail Accident 2:
Time: 8.14pm
Excited about rotting my teeth further with full fat Cherry Coke, I eagerly poked £1 into the coin mechanism and because I simply couldn’t wait, I jammed my first finger of my right hand SO F****** hard in the little coin dispenser. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! This really f****** hurt, and for a moment I forgot all about my coke. I’ve wrenched apart the strong bond between my nail and the fakey jakey bit and my finger started to pulsate like Gizmo’s when Billy jammed it in the filing cabinet. Really f****** off at this point.

Nail Accident 3:
Location: Stadium Foyer (same place and still the at Coca Cola dispensing unit)
Time: 8.15pm
This a***hole of machine still owed me money which I didn’t manage to collect first time, so again I tried, and my f****** thumb nail on my right hand got the f****** hat trick. I almost can’t go on. In all senses. I can’t type anymore with the severely limited number of fingers, and my second accident has left that cloudy white look under my entire nail.
I’m sure it will all blow over tomorrow and my nails will just look like I’ve stuck them on, but we may need to consider extending the time window on my forthcoming appointment with your good self on Saturday.
Hope you can assist me and reward me for my honesty and didn’t say they just flicked off…

Yours hopefully, R.

wicked ! it made me chuckle !:lol:

Brilliant!! What a lovely client you have. :lol::lol:

OMG I am crying laughing here :lol::lol::lol:

What a fab client, at least with her you know that she's never going to say they just pinged off! :lol:

OMG I am crying laughing here :lol::lol::lol:

I'm right with you there francesXXX :lol: In fact I may need Lisa's huggies:!:
(see 'profile interface' thread in Site Assistance)

Nice one! I always say honesty is the best policy :green:

xx

Aaagh, that evil Coke machine! But what a fab client!

What a great client, I'd probably end up doing them free just for the honesty and entertainment value:)

OMG
She's a HOOT!
How brilliant..
You'll have to print that email and frame it on the wall for posterity. That's a classic..
Hmmmm I just might steal it and do that ROFL:lol:

thx for sharing

That is pure class have woken hubby up laughing so hard. Jen x x
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi,
That is so funny. Think you should print that and frame it on your salon wall. She is a hoot.
Lotsa luv x :hug:
:hug: :hug: for your client too x

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm right with you there francesXXX :lol: In fact I may need Lisa's huggies:!:
(see 'profile interface' thread in Site Assistance)

Nice one! I always say honesty is the best policy :green:

xx
PMSL I'm with you there.

Seriously- I would ask her if I could print it out and put it up on the wall. I think it would encourage other people to be more honest, even if not as entertaining.

Hilarious! :lol::lol:

Glad it made you all smile!

She is my favourite client, you know the kind you look forward to their appointment!!

PMSL i love it:lol::lol::lol:

What a fab client. :green: Wouldn't it be great if they were all like that?

Ha ha, that made me laugh. Got to be painful, x x :cry:

What a great email! xx

Thats so brilliant!! Made me start my day with a big smile

Latest posts

Back