Bluewater Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gonna seee girls if i can make it!!! Shoppping centerrrr loveeee ittt!!!!!!:):lol:

Maybe all us essex girls can meet in lakeside drive over there together, as i always get lost!!!

:)

The more the merrier xx

Any more Kent geeks free next Monday?? would be good to see you all xx

Wish I could join you, my mum and dad live in Brentwood - just over the bridge from Bluewater - but am not visiting till later in the year, pooh.

Have a lovely lunch. :)

When you're down Trish will have to have another meet xx We will raise a glass to you hun - there in spirit if not in body:lol: xx

Is it still the pizza express we meeting at? Looking forward to it!!

Awwww im an Essex girl but moved years ago .... i wannnnnna beeee thereeeeeee.....

Have fun xxx

aww i dont think i will be able to make it as mondays are not a good day for me....i just have too much on with playschool gymnastics run and then work in the evening....hope there will be another one soon!!!!
have funxx

aww i dont think i will be able to make it as mondays are not a good day for me....i just have too much on with playschool gymnastics run and then work in the evening....hope there will be another one soon!!!!
have funxx

Aaawwww thats a shame hun - can't you duck out for 5 mins lol?? I was looking forward to meeting a geek thats only 10 mins away from me :cry:

4.5 days to go girls.

Are we going to meet outside Pizza Express or at the bar inside?

Depends how brave you are Jo lol - I never go into places on my own, I'm a big coward!!

Lou, I'm going to have to be big and brave this time as I dont know what anyone looks like.

Knowing my luck I'll be sitting on a table with Kentss WI, talking about Jam.

oh so we're not wearing the red carnations???????????:lol::lol::lol: (best take my blooms back)

Just over 24 hours to go ladies xxx

Do we have a final def head count so we know if everyones turned up??

I know that Jojo, Debbie, Bessie Boo, Cabinkel and myself are definites who else is coming, who have I left out sorry????

Will Pizza Express know what it has let itself in for haha xx

Me me me! lol

I'll be there with bells on, had a bit of a childcare issue but sorted it now, can't miss the Geek meet! :lol:

I'll be there a bit late, about 12-12:30, keep an eye out for me :green:

xx

Well I had a good time, nice to put faces to names - sorry I went on girls just tell me to shut up next time lol!!

Come on you Essex gals - where were you????????????

Oh stop saying you had fun, lol. Im soooooo gutted I missed it due to illness, but, trust me, it wasnt pretty!!!!! Can you pleeeease arrange another, lol. My carnation has wilted to top it all, lol

Yeh can we have another one - preferably weekend or evening plllllllllllllleaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeee

Latest posts

Back