Bras

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmog

Reaction score
Please can any of you lovely geeks help me? I am a ridiculous bra size (30/32 F/G) and am really struggling to find any decent bras at the moment - M&S and Debenhams might stock the sizes but either their fit model must be a REALLY bizarre shape or I am, cos everything I've tried on in there shoves my poor girls right up under my chin and makes them rather pointy :eek:

There is a Bravissimo near me but to be honest I don't find their bras much cop either, they tend to be "balcony" ones which look fine until I put clothes over them...any ideas? Where do you buxom geeks get your foundation garments?

I don't want anything flash, just a couple of black bras and another colour, I am down to 2 that fit okay but can't get that style in a 32 back any more!

Ooh thank you! They look really lovely - will have to have a look at home and see if the OH wants to get his credit card out :)

xx

Hiyah
Try Figleaves, this is where I get my hammocks from lol oops I mean bras for the well endowed tee hee!!

Sue x

Last edited:
I use Figleaves, Freya and Katie Prices bras, they done make my boobs pointy at all, I know what you mean about the pointy look, I hate it!

Freya.. good for big boobs / small back. Not that I would know :rolleyes:

Oh I know :irked:,dont start me on the subject of big bras, I get mine from Bravissmo, cant get them any where else to fit!!£30.00 bloody quid a time,then the wires digging in me ribs untill Ive washed it a few times.

I so envy people with small boobs, I often just carry on wearing me old faithfulls , as buying a new bra is such an expensive chore for me!:irked:

I get mine from good old asda (hope you have one near you), they are Katie Price's and they are fantastic, they give such a lovely shape and are soooo comfortable :idea:

I get mine from good old Elastaplast!:lol:
Once they have been moved even gravity can't touch these babies:)

Have you tried La Senza? Im a 32E and normally struggle to find somewhere that does a small back with big cup, if that makes sense?!

La Senza do! And last week I bought two bras from a selected range for £20

Might be worth a try
x

my daughter's a 30 e and she can get that at m and s. i think she likes hers under her chin though. lol.

it is very hard to find a big cup size when you have a teeny back size though isnt it. theres never any shortage of 40 e or other big sizes. it seems you can only get the small back, big cup combo if you wanna pay upwards of £25.

i think you might get something in la senza, they have great prices when the sales are on.

Last edited:
my mum gets her hammoks from good old Primark. She has stuggled all of her life trying to find bras to fit but she swears by the ones in Primark, the only downfall is they are not very pretty

x good luck

I get mine from good old asda (hope you have one near you), they are Katie Price's and they are fantastic, they give such a lovely shape and are soooo comfortable :idea:

I have got some good ones from Asda before as well.

I got my last ones from M&S. I am a 34f but had to get them in a 34e because I found the sizes were a bit big.

ooooh, have you checked bhs, they do a range in there called 'voluptuous'
not entirely sure what back size they start from though.

Blimey, it must be the norm for nail techs to have big boobs!

I'm a 38GG, & the katie Price range is too small:eek:

Thanks girls :)

It is such a nightmare isn't it? I will check out La Senza and George and there are some gorgeous things in the catalogue that Bev Rose recommended.

Fingers crossed though the OH is taking me to the nearest "lingerie boutique" next week :D - they won't have a vast choice but at least it'll fit and be well-made! and hopefully he'll pay...

One bra I would recommend is the Triumph stretch lace one, can't remember what it's called. I bought mine from Debenhams ages ago and have found them comfy and supportive (not TOO hideous to look at either). They've got it in red atm but for some reason they didn't have any smaller than a 34 the other day :(

These are my top two bra tips in case anyone is interested!

1. Don't buy a bra you can fasten on the tightest hook, because then you've got nowhere to go when it's stretched in the wash!

2. And to remove the need to faff about with handwashing or "lingerie bags" (feh), shove your bra down the leg or sleeve of something else before you put it in the wash. This also prevents the embarrassment of having the washing machine man extract underwiring from your poorly machine while shouting "this is your trouble love".

Any more tips from bra-wearing geeks?

I'm a 32DD and find M and S bras shove them under my armpits! Figleaves are good. They do really pretty bras in a proper shape that make me look almost normal!:green::lol:

Latest posts

Back