Bringing a camera to The Event?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethyst_Angel

Reaction score
Sorry to ask a stupid question... but are we allowed to bring cameras with us to The Event? It's just I don't think I'd believe that I was actually there without some physical proof as a reminder! Will have to keep pinching myself the whole time to make sure I'm not dreaming anyway! :green:

Also... (obviously) I'll be looking for blackmail opportunities at The Party! :green:

:hug:

On behalf of all of us geeks unable to go to The Event, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take your cameras and take lots of photos and post them for us to see !!!

As long as I am not in any pics, I think that is an excellent idea:lol:

and as long as I am in ALL the pics....I think its a great idea ! :green:

If I dress as a camera can someone take me in ?

I was planning on taking one, if it's permitted, if not then it's photos in the hotel bar girls :lol:

and as long as I am in ALL the pics....I think its a great idea ! :green:

Well if thats the case, I've changed my mind and I don't want to sit next to you.........

I was planning on taking one, if it's permitted, if not then it's photos in the hotel bar girls :lol:
OOOOO best be on me best behaviour then dont wanna end up like this

001.jpg

Mind you this is what im doing now
69.jpg

108.jpg
So true!!!
Hope Im not gonna get in trouble for this.
Jen xx

As long as I am not in any pics, I think that is an excellent idea:lol:

You WILL be in the pictures madam whether you like it or not! :green:

Y'see peeps... the best thing about *having* the camera is that you are guaranteed not to be in any of the pics! :green:

I think it would require some kind of wide angle lens to get the whole of me into the pic anyway... :irked:

Y'see peeps... the best thing about *having* the camera is that you are guaranteed not to be in any of the pics! :green:

I think it would require some kind of wide angle lens to get the whole of me into the pic anyway... :irked:

The last one that got all of me in was one of those panoramic thingies they take the pic of the whole school in one photo:green:

The last one that got all of me in was one of those panoramic thingies they take the pic of the whole school in one photo:green:

Oh you girls!! Dont be so down on yourselves, your all gonna look beautiful!!! :hug:

I will be acessorising my outfit with this delightful contraption due to this rotten stinky cold that emms gave me down the internet :irked:

Jenxx

you can take my pic no prob.....you DO HAVE photoshop though dont you ....airbrush here and a few stone lighter there......tan me ....etc

:green::eek::green:

you can take my pic no prob.....you DO HAVE photoshop though dont you ....airbrush here and a few stone lighter there......tan me ....etc

:green::eek::green:

If (god forbid) I end up in any piccies I can assure you they will be photoshopped to death! :green: I will gladly photoshop other pics as requested. I had always fancied myself as a sort of Angelina Jolie lookalike! :green:

Anyhoos... you will all be pleased to note that I now have a fully charged digital camera (would you believe I was rooting around the house at 2am this morning trying to find my camera so I could charge the battery?!) with a massive 1Gb of memory to fill!!! :eek:

:hug:

Bring your cameras... I know I will be (as proof!)

Latest posts

Back