Cadence Alex has had her twins!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww congratulations babe xx

congrats hun, i remember having my twins they are 2 and a half now, great weights mine were 5lb each and month early. i still remember ever bit of the birth.......... getting broody now, everyone is having babies, wishing for twin girls next then thats me lot........

rest as much as you can and if people come to visit get them to do housework in return for cuddle time with the bubs

Congratulations!!!! Wishing you and the boys good health! :Love: :Love:

Congratulations Caroline on you Double Boundle of Joy Charlie and Jake! What a blessing. Enjoy them.
With love:Love:

Congratulations - Pleased the boys are doing well now, take care of yourself hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to the whole family.:Love: :hug:

Congratulations on your double bundle!

Congratulations to you all, take loads of care of yourself and big kiss to your littleones!!

Teri x:hug:

Hi Honey

Hope you are home safe and well!

What a lovely xmas you and your family are going to have!

congratulations......what a lovely christmas pressie :hug:

stanleyann

Congratulations hun! Like most people have already said... they are a fab christmas pressie!! :green:

Hi to all and thanks for your lovely messages.

Came out on Tuesday I think, Jake was a poor feeder and had low blood sugar levels so took him off the breast and onto formula and his blood sugar levels came right up. He is now taking more milk - the teats in the hospital were too hard for him, but he's home and on softer teats and is doing well. He just gushed out breech and only got 1 on the Apgar score and Charlie, the first born was stuck so he came out with a funny shaped head which was all purple, bless him.

Charlie, the bigger twin is a worse eater than Jake but both look well and are doing fine.

Not going to go into the birth, but am happy with my boys and the hardest time is with Cadence right now, poor little mite. It breaks my heart to see her so distraught.

Have come home to get some things as we're having to stay with his parents right now as our house is having work done, so that's getting me down right now. He is in bed sleeping and his mother is minding the twins, and I've got Cadence with me for some mummy time. My husband is driving me mad, always needing sleep etc etc... you'd think it was him that just gave birth.

My stomach muscles have split and was given 50 exercises to do a day by the physio woman - done 18 last night and am crippled. Dave told me not to worry, because when the bump goes down.. I can just tuck it into my trousers :eek:

Can't wait to come home properly and resume normal life!

Will get some pics up as soon as I can, they look so cute together but when we place them side by side... they turn away... lol

Many Thanks Again xxxxxxxxxxx

arrwh glad you doing ok hunny xx
sorry your having to stay with the in laws don'y let it get you down too much xx enjoy them xx

Aw hun,i have been thinking of you.

I hope you can all go home soon so things will get back to normal.

Poor Cadence :hug: she is young and will adjust soon,you'll see in a couple of weeks time i bet she won't let you near them cos she will want to do it all,take care hun :hug:

Aw hun,i have been thinking of you.

I hope you can all go home soon so things will get back to normal.

Poor Cadence :hug: she is young and will adjust soon,you'll see in a couple of weeks time i bet she won't let you near them cos she will want to do it all,take care hun :hug:

The other day I had all three alone - so far, Jake got his bottle whipped out of his mouth and Cadence drank it... and charlie got bashed over the head with her apple :eek: ... later to be poked in the eye... but she seems to like Jake, she calls him 'Jake Jake' and even kissed him!!! She's not so keen on Charlie for some reason...

It is so hard to watch a toddler and try and feed two babies, and I really have to keep on top of Jakes feeding because he is the one who is lighter, but am hoping that if we can try and give Cadence her special time too, she will understand that although the babies are here, she is just as important.

she's teething at the moment too, and has been poorly, so with her not going to childcare anymore, and being totally out of routine, it's hard to tell whether the new arrivals are upsetting her the most or the routine going out of the window.

I'm confident it will all settle down when we get back home - although when that will be, I don't know. I feel trapped there and am dying to come home but our house is too cold and dusty right now.

Dave goes mad when the midwives call round and was actually downright rude to a feeding counsellor the other day because she rang the doorbell, waking all three babies up. It is hard to explain to him why he MUST be nice to them but he thinks he's the expert on babies now.... don't know where he gets that idea from... all he does is make them!! I can't wait for him to get back to work to be honest, as he makes it so much harder for me :Grope:

Going home now, have collected some clothes and my little lady has had a nice sleep in her own bed so can get back to the twins now.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Aw the fgact that she is away from her own home,will i am sure be only adding to it,i know you will get through this hun.

Maybe she could do someithing for each baby every day,you know like her special job ?!?!?

Just a thought hun but i know you will all settle into a happy routine soon enough,love to you all :hug:

I was advised to get Elizabeth a special dolly for when Natalie was born which was her baby ... omg the funniest thing was when she tried to breast feed this dolly bless her. But she used to get so fed up with everyone making a fuss of the baby and ignoring her, so we used to say come on Elizabeth show everyone your baby too.

But yes her whole routine has been turned upside down AND in a strange home and so all she has to blame is her two brothers. Poor you I don't envy you all that upheaval but lovely to see you are okay Caroline.

It sounds to me Caroline that you couldn't be doing a better job!! I agree with Becki - you're not in your own home, Cadence is teething and two new babies - she will be out of sorts... just keep reminding her of all the cool things she can do with them when they get bigger... like helping you to bath them, dress them etc. I used to take my brother off with me and sit him on a bale of hay and play all afternoon and he loved it. There was 7 yrs between us though so I was a more responsible (well for a 7yr old that is:eek: ).. anyway, all will be well.

Many Congratulations for a great job under difficult circumstances!! :hug:

Many congratulations to you!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations hun xxxx :hug:

Latest posts

Back