Cadence Alex has had her twins!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
Caroline had her twin boys this morning.

One was 5lb 5oz and one was 6lb 7oz (i'm not sure which one weighed what yet)!

She has named them Charlie and Jake.

It was a difficult labour with one of the boys being breech and both boys have had to go to SCBU (Special Care Baby Unit). Charlie has what seems to be wet lung and neither are feeding.

Caroline lost quite a bit of blood and she is knackered bless her.

I'll keep in touch with her and keep you all updated.

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETHEART!!!!

Wishing you and your 2 little ones a speedy recovery Honey xxx

I posted earlier asking about her !

Huge congratulations on the birth of your boys Caroline,loads of love and hugs to you and all your family xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing the three of you a speedy recovery :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you are all fit and well soon.:hug::hug:

a massive
CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINE

well done mummy....what great weights too....bless no wonder she is tired. Take care and lots of rest....best wishes..xxx

Wow, it is hard work giving birth to one, let alone two! Hope they go from strength to strength. Best wishes to CadenceAlex and her family and Congratulations!

Congratulations Huni, Hope u are all feeling better soon xxx:Love: xxx

CONGRATULATIONS :Love:

Wow great weights for twins! so glad she delivered safely and both mother and babies are doing ok, warmest wishes hun & congrats!!! :hug:

well done caroline xxxxxx many congrates on the birth of your 2 boys lovely names xx hope you are all feeling ok soon xx enjoy

Congrats Caroline, and welcome to the boys:hug:

Ah congratulations-hope u r all well and home soon!:hug: x x x

Wow Caroline well done you, and what great weights they are for twins. Love the names too. Look after yourself hun, and get some sleep. Lovely brothers for Cadence too.

Congrats hun, Hope you all well soon hun, those are really good weights for twins! :Love: :Love:

:Love: Congratulations:Love:
That is fantastic news Caroline take care hun rest plenty and I am sure it wont be long until you are all home being a very happy family what a wonderful Christmas you and your hubby will have with your very special bundles:Love:

CONGRATULATIONS DOLL!
Those are good weights for twins, and I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for both mom & babes.
First pregnancy and has twins WOW what a scarey thing that must have been!

Way to go hunny! all loves and kisses for you and the wee ones.

Be sure to buy one of those giant xmas stockings, and takes pics of the babies inside of it. I regret not having done so with my wee ones.

:Love: :Love: :Love: :Love:

Hun Caroline already has a little girl - Cadence! She is normally in her avatar.

:Love: :Love: CONGRATS DEAR!!! :Love: :Love:
Best wishes to the CandenceAlex klan!!!

aww bless her , congratulations hun xx

Latest posts

Back