Cadence Alex has had her twins!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww congratulations and well done Caroline, plenty of rest lets hope you and your boys get better and will be home soon chin up and super duper HUGS xxx

Well done caroline and daddy and welcome to the world charlie and jake, hope you are both out of scubu quickley and home with mummy and daddy and big sister real soon :Love:

congratulations caroline, and well done. xx

Congratulations! hope you are all home soon x

Congratulations on the birth of your twins ... wishing you all a speedy recovery.

My little un had wet lung when he was born (a common complication to c-sec babies apparently) and he spent a few days in NICU .. he was soon fighting fit and home in time for xmas (3 next Tuesday :))

Your babies are an excellent weight for twins .... you must have had back ache carrying those little bundles around all day long lol!!

Get plenty of rest and enjoy your babies :Love:

Congratulations hun, big huggs to you, hubby and Cadence. Well done, you carried some weight there petal! One of your twins was bigger then lyla!
Big kisses to your new gorgeous boys.

WELL DONE

:hug::hug:
xxxxxxxxxx

Wonderful news - way to go Carolione. Hang in there kiddo - all will be fine... great sizes too for twins - perfect!!! :Love: :Love:

Just spoken to Caroline!

Both boys are doing fine now and she hopes to be home with them tomorrow.

Dave (hubby) and Cadence have been poorly so he couldn't make it to the hospital today so she's on her own bless her.

She is fine though and will be a great mummy to all three. xx xx xx

congratulations !!! xx

Glad to hear they are all doing well, hope she gets some rest soon, she'll need it with xmas on the way!! :)

Congratulations! Best of luck for the new family!

Congratulations to all the family! x

:Love: :Love: Congratulations Caroline and well done girl!! :Love: :Love:

big congratulations! xx:Love:

Congratulations :D Hope you are all home soon xxxx

Big congratulations to you, what a fabulous family you have now!

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!

What lovely christmas presents you just gave yourself and your family. Hope you are on your feet to enjoy christmas with your new boys - I'm dead jealous i'd love to have mine young again. oooow cant wait for the pics.

congratulations!!!

how special twins are xx:Love: :Love: for each of them x

fingertips glad you've spoke to Caroline xx glad to hear she'll be home tomorrow xx what a wonderful and special Christmas all you new mums will have please rememberer every second because it all goes too fast xxxx

Latest posts

Back