Cheryl Cole's hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
Anyone watch the X Factor? Y does cheryl cole always look so good it so unfair!!
How would everyone get her hair like when she has it big and wavy?
x

with a £££££ in the bank....personal stylist, make up artist and hairdresser at her beck and call.

she is gorgeous.

probably 3 hours in hair and make-up, constant touch-ups throughout the programme.

I watched the X factor special last series, and it showed Fearne interviewing the judges and Simon getting his make up touched up..........so think what the girls are like!

Well shes naturally young and beautiful and thats about it ..make up just enhances it all.

how old is she? i think she is BEAUTIFUl, but i think because she is too caked in makeup, and she is so thin it has aged her. . im positive she is my age or younger (23) and although she is glam on the close ups she is over done LOL ever the critic i know, im jus sayin a young girl dont need that amount of slap. . as for the hair that must be set right. . its huge. . im pretty sure extensions in their too lol. . x

I read today that she's 28. I think she sometimes has a hairpiece on, to enhance her (already fab) hair. :rolleyes:

god is she really? no way. . hahahai really thought she was only like 23. .

hahaha if we split the diff and agree wit wilkepedia, she is 25 lol. . x

I know you always want what you can't have, my hair is unbelievably thick and wavy and all my life i've longed to have less of it, friends always seem to be envious of it but without a professional team around you it's very hard to manage. Lucky old Cheryl eh?

So this is how it goes:

Director says "cut" and the hair and make up crew get in there and re touch anything that needs it, then they check it again before he yells "action", then it starts all over again:green:

(but yes, she's gorgeous, and by the way so is Danni. What I'd give to look like either of them!)

i am addicted but cant help but think the program is all about them so i am sure they have make up every 5 mins lol

Yep too much make up or not,she oozes glamour. I thought Danni was the same last year,but beside Cheryl :eek: even my hubby said no wonder there are rumours of a rift,he loves Danni and thought she looked old,and well a bit rough :lol:

Are you asking how to acheive the look jrobinson ? Large velcro's and a postiche at the crown similar to the clip in extensions you can buy. hth's

I think she's beautiful. Perfect face. You can't take that away from her.

I also loved the way her geordie roots came through when she decided NOT to judge the lad from popstars the rivals - she got up and just said 'nah' 'nah' and walked off. Loved it!! She still seems down to earth - most northern people try and sound posh once they become famous.

Robson Green and Jimmy Nail spring to mind.

she does seem nice, but its hard not feeling like a scruff bag when u watch her looking so perfect! make up artists and hairdressers aside, she still has that natural beauty!!

I 100% guarantee she wears extensions, they look great on her, her hair is so full and bouncy!
I do love Cheryl Cole though, I think shes fab!!

And Becki, I agree with your hubby, Dannii looks rough by the side of Cheryl! Im not a fan of Dannii anyway, she is starting to look a bit 'stunned rabbit' to me, and a bit plastic! Think shes going down the Joan Rivers road........even though I love Joan Rivers!!

Are you asking how to acheive the look jrobinson ? Large velcro's and a postiche at the crown similar to the clip in extensions you can buy. hth's

Becki I brought some large velcro's from the wholesalers not so long back but when I put them in my hair they don't seem to do much? How do you put them in?

You need a root lift/volumising product and a curl enhancing product.

Take a section and roll at 90 degree' to the head,as you get close to the root roll at 170 ish,this creates the extra root lift,does that make sense ?

When your hair is dry spritz with a good spray and very gently remove the rollers,don't comb out,style with a tiny bit of serum and a gentle touch.

Don't expect miracles,the celebs do wear added hair for extra fullness and bounce. hth's

Last edited:
Did you see the clips of when she auditioned for popstars the rivals? She was beautiful back then, i remember her walking in and even then i thought she was a stunning girl. Think they can make them up so much now it borders on drag queen. I'm not a fan of big hair!

Cheryl Cole DOES have hair extensions, yes. No person has hair that naturally thick and glossy so it is quite clear in that respect. The way her hair falls is very common of woven in hair extensions which are done at hair extension salons. You will find most celebrities will use this method of hair extension as it is the most natural looking (it is also the most expensive !- unfortunately for us mere mortals...) and unless you are a professional it is hard to tell they have extensions in at all (except for the ridiculously large amount of hair they will appear to have!). The hairdresser who fits the extensions will choose the right colour, weave or glew in tiny pieces at a time and then will cut them to morph into your own hair and not have that obvious straight line of extensions that clip in's give you. The best hair extension salons use natural hair of the best quality hand chosen from countries such as Russia. These hair extensions are chosen for their natural colours and sleekness (they are not dyed or retreated). Be warned though, some celebrities will pay up and above a grand for hair extensions such as these! For a similar look try clip in extensions but ask your hair dresser to put them in and trim them to fit in better with your hair. Good luck! xxx

Latest posts

Back