Competition - Salon Nails (closing date 30 Sept 2007)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Have never entered a comp before so this sounds like fun :) Can't wait!

Ive done mine...cos i know i will forget and then kick myself...I wasn't 100% happy with mine either but then I never am....:lol: Glad they are salon nails and not comp nails...cos i cant do them for love nor money.

Same here. Did them before i forgot xx

It needs to be a new set mate x

Edited to add: On reflection you may use a rebalance client because it still fits into the salon nails category...so yes you may use them.

:hug: Cool, either way doesn't worry me, I can handle it. I think :lol::hug:

Count me in .....I need a new set anyway :rolleyes:......

I'll just have to remember to take the before and after pic !

Just to let you know I have updated the original post to give further details of the judges and prizes.

I look forward to enter, I never did a competition before, sounds really fun to do.

sounds cool Judy, count me in, been off line for a while so glad I never missed this:hug:

Must they be P&W's?
None of my clients get that.
They always go for the funky french's, or art in one form or another. OR they just get a clear overlay.
I've corrupted them :lol:

EDITED TO ADD:
PS: just re-read the first post
OOPS never mind my question.
I'll have to run around and see who I can dig up for this.

OK I've updated the prize list.
Hope a few of you are interested in taking part:hug:

OK I've updated the prize list.
Hope a few of you are interested in taking part:hug:
Most definitely :green: Thanks Judy :hug:

wow great prizes!!!
get going girls!!!!( and boys x)

i may even get round to doing this one lol!

I have a ?......the judges are looking for all around uniformity right ?......I have a client who likes them long and just pink acrylic applied .....so it does not have to be pink and white or Geegs special concoction and can either be square,oval ect correct?.......just overall everyday Salon nails? ........

Right!....

I've never entered a comp before because I've never considered myself anywhere good enough, but after 4 years I think it's gonna be now!!!!

So I can do glitter tips if I want yes?? I do alot of them in my salon. And P&W too

I have a ?......the judges are looking for all around uniformity right ?......I have a client who likes them long and just pink acrylic applied .....so it does not have to be pink and white or Geegs special concoction and can either be square,oval ect correct?.......just overall everyday Salon nails? ........

Yes everyday salon nails are fine I'm in the process of doing a scoresheet that will be fair for everyone.

Right!....

I've never entered a comp before because I've never considered myself anywhere good enough, but after 4 years I think it's gonna be now!!!!

So I can do glitter tips if I want yes?? I do alot of them in my salon. And P&W too

Wouldnt glitter tips be classed as coloured acrylic?
xx

Wouldnt glitter tips be classed as coloured acrylic?
xx

It would be preferable that glitters weren't used, if it is only a clear/pink with a llittle glitter it would be ok. The main reason for this is that it can be hard to critique the pics that use glitter because the pics aren't always too clear.
If I get any pics that are too hard to use I'll let the people concerned know about it.
I've got a few entries so far....hope to get more from you all x

I will def be entering, will be nice to see what the judges think of my nails, will we get the results of our score sheet even if we dont win because it would e a great help to show what we need to improve on?

Latest posts

Back