Convert to Creative for FREE!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I AM ON THE COURSE :eek: yyyayyyyy !!!
im dead excited :green:
just phoned up then and booked for march i cant wait now .....oooooh yayy !!!

Well done mate! You deserve it!

i live in south africa,,,,,, anyone of you wonderful geeks what to call for me and get me a kit? please oh please

You can get the kits from the SA distributor - remember this is just a try-me - only small but it gives you a taster!

I am going to call tomorrow again, does anyone know the nearest one to me is? I am in Hemel Hempstead.

Just got my copy of Professional Nails and on Pg. 9 There is an article that says

'Creative are giving you the chance to convert to creative for zilch. You can now learn for free with Creative's esteemed education ambassadors and take home a try me kit, all for the price of a phone call.

But hurry places are bound to be snapped up quickly so be sure to call 0113 275 5719 today'

Sounds like a opputunity that couldn't be missed to me so for all of you who want to convert get calling.
Hi, when you say creative, what web site is this? and do they do home courses? nicky

Hi, when you say creative, what web site is this? and do they do home courses? nicky

Creative do not do Home Courses....if you have a look around the site you will find plenty of information on Creative Nail Design and their award winning Education Programme.here is the link...http://www.salongeek.com/education-sites/40018-creative-nail-academy-uk.html

There are links on the site.....and the Hyperion Group are the UK Distributors if you want to have a look on their website too.....which is also in the links section. HTH:)

Hi
As Isabel says Creative dont do home courses, but Im sure if you called our education dept on 0113 275 0433 they will put you in touch with the Ambassador in your area, and some of us run evening/weekend courses to fit in with students who cant get out of work commitments,

Debbie Easter
Creative Ambassador Manchester
Couture Beauty

I am going to call tomorrow again, does anyone know the nearest one to me is? I am in Hemel Hempstead.

I live in Shenley and our nearest Creative Academy is in Acton! But I've booked in for Mon 12th March.

I'm on the course booked for April and i can't wait!!! Always been green with envy of people that have trained with Creative, Just hope i'm good enough for them now. I booked my friend on too for the same date, so we can give each other support. Just gotta find me a model now as i don't really know anyone in my town.:green:

Latest posts

Back