Course booked - NEARLY

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scattynat254

Reaction score
Evening all,

Just wanted to share that I am nearly nearly enrolled on the Creative Foundation Course in September ... I say "nearly" because my mum told me at 6pm that my money was in the bank, I got on the phone to S2 and nearly cried at the fact that they were shut til Monday!!!

So praying hoping and wishing that there'll still be places left at 9am on Monday morning ... I'll spend the whole weekend trawling through the posts and critiques on here like I always do, looking for (and getting) a little inspiration from you all!

Nat x x

Got my fingers crossed for you - you will love it :)

Good lucky the foundation course is fab, hard work but so rewarding when you get your certificate.

I really can't wait! Just hope one day I'm as good as everyone on here ... nothing that some hard work and concentration won't achieve eh? lol x

Good luck scattynat I've go my fingers and eyes crossed for you :hug::hug::hug::hug:

You'll be just fine but remember Rome wasn't built in a day!

Enyoy your training....I'm sure you will with S2

Oh I know, but don't worry, I've got goals and I'm stickin to em!! You'll see nothing but hard work and concentration out of me - oh and about a thousand posts saying "HELP!"

I'm really looking forward to the training though!

Good luck scattynat xx

Hi Nat,

Just to say I am right with you, I am doing my L&P foundation course with Creative starting October :) Just got my nail trainer and can't wait to start - perhaps we can help one another?:confused:

Most definitely Kim - feel free to PM me whenever you feel like you want to scream!! I'm booked on the September course and can't wait - where did you get your nail trainer from? I thought that you got it on the day you start the course? x

Most definitely Kim - feel free to PM me whenever you feel like you want to scream!! I'm booked on the September course and can't wait - where did you get your nail trainer from? I thought that you got it on the day you start the course? x
There will be a nail trainer for you to use on your CND course. If you then wish to purchase one, you canpurchase from Sweet Squared and your nail trainer will have a CND logo on it ... same price as buying it from Essential Nails but with CND logo. HTH

That does! Thank you - one last question, is there anything I can do in preparation for the course? Not to be a geek (pardon the pun) but I've ordered Nailclass and Complete Nail Technician and want to do as much prep as I can!! x

That does! Thank you - one last question, is there anything I can do in preparation for the course? Not to be a geek (pardon the pun) but I've ordered Nailclass and Complete Nail Technician and want to do as much prep as I can!! x

All those books will make more sense as you work through the course. I LOVE your enthusiasm .. read away ... it is all good stuff. Keep on the geek and read as much as you can there too. But the course will teach you all you need to know at this stage. :hug:

Thanks Gigi - no doubt that from now until September 14th I'll be on here religiously!! lol

I got mine from Ebay for £50 and it arrived today and is in really good condition. Mine has Creative on it. I was told you can hire one on your course for £120 refundable deposit but thought I might as well buy one to get loads of practice!!

I need to find out if you need special glue/primer for the hand as EN sell it especially for the trainer hand but there is no mention of that in the CND information, do you know Nat?:confused:

I've PM'd you x x as far as the glue, I would assume that CND would provide it with their hand or maybe ask one of the other geeks? x x

Hey Nat

whereabouts are you training? you will love it, i did my foundation back in jan/feb this year and it was ace,

Gigi is right,read away but as you start the course, things will click into place and make more sense, you know that little light bulb that suddenly turns on in your head and you go " ahhhh, now i get it" well that will happen lol

But i too want to praise you, its so nice for a newbie to come on ask advice, praise the site, take the advice given and state their intention to learn it properly and correctly and to make it clear how enthusiastic and positive they are about it, too many times we see newbies ask advice or questions , then tell us they can do it themselves, cheaper, easier, quicker etc etc and then go and muck it all up, so all i can say is, here here to you, and i wish you a happy and successful career hun:hug:

I've PM'd you x x as far as the glue, I would assume that CND would provide it with their hand or maybe ask one of the other geeks? x x

CND Gelbond adhesive works just great with the nail trainer. It is provided on the course. EVERYTHING you need is provided on the course. Stop worrying about the 'small' stuff. CND have it all covered as you would expect.

Latest posts

Back