CRIKEY, I'm in shock.. Steve Irwin is dead!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:sad: :sad: Am really sad about his death...
Was only watching one of his documentaries yesterday!
Condolences to his family...

I cant believe it - that was one programme we loved to watch.
He was a great lively person.

Thoughts with his family.

R.I.P Steve
U lil beauty!:cry:

XX J XX

youre all gonna hate me for this, but this guy got on my nerves, i feel for his family (of course i do - im not that heartless), but this guy was a prat

shocking news - poor chap - i feel sad for his family:hug:

amb x:hug:

youre all gonna hate me for this, but this guy got on my nerves, i feel for his family (of course i do - im not that heartless), but this guy was a prat

I think its a shame that you felt you had to air your opinion at this very moment on such a sad but lovely thread.

Very disrespectful I thought.

I think its a shame that you felt you had to air your opinion at this very moment on such a sad but lovely thread.

Very disrespectful I thought.

and an OPINION it was - or cant i have one

I know its your opinion, I even said that, I just thought this wasnt the time to air it. Sometimes using a bit of tact is a good thing.x

Really sad, but not a waste..... a waste would have been never realising his dreams and then dying crossing the road.... I am really shocked and saddened by this, but at least he got to do the things he loved doing and left a lasting legacy behind.

I totally agree with you.

As everyone is saying on the TV & radio here. Steve died doing what he enjoyed. He died a happy man.

I don't know if he really knew he had such a great following around the world! He left an impact on everyone whether they liked him or not.

Love him or hate him. It is very sad news:cry: :cry:

My heart goes out to Terri & the kids

:hug:

I agree with Sues, "love him or hate him" it's still sad to hear. My heart goes out to his wife and two little ones. It really was a freak accident. I was reading that these kinds of attacks are super rare.

I know its your opinion, I even said that, I just thought this wasnt the time to air it. Sometimes using a bit of tact is a good thing.x
couldnt agree more..steve irwin has done so much for conservation, education and our tourism industry..glynis's opinion should have been aired in a more tactfull way.:rolleyes:

it so sad i carnt believe it, my little boy always watches him.
he kept saying yesterday to everyone he saw crocodile man has died oh bless.
just saw today that the whole thing has been videoed.

Our family is quite upset, he did great things for conservation, and as brash and in yer face as he was, we loved him and his shows.
My youngest (5 tomorrow) actually cried when he saw it on the news and we explained it to him.:cry: We had to tell him there was too many crocs causing trouble in heaven and God needed his help to control them.

He has left a lasting legacy, and many children are so much more aware of endangered species, and less scared by unusual animals because of his work.
Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.:hug:

We had to tell him there was too many crocs causing trouble in heaven and God needed his help to control them.
Thats such a sweet and thoughtful thing to say to a kid ........ it gave me goosebumps.

that made me well up...

They'll never be another like him IMO I really liked watching him.

The animal kingdom have lost one of their greatest champions, and it is a sad day indeed. It is true that he died living his life to the fullest and doing what he loved, its just tragic that it couldnt have happened when his kids were a lot older. He so loved his children. It is reported that he was making a documentary and he was taking a break and they were filming something for his daughter Bindy. RIP Steve. I hope his family left behind find the strength and support they need and that the Papparazzi leave them alone.
:hug:

I have just read that they actually have video footage of the huge stingray stabbing him,I hope its destroyed and not aired.How terrible that would be for the family.I would be devastated if it were my hubby.

apparently the footage is too graphic to ever be shown ....... no doubt, it will end up on the internet somewhere .... sad..... sad....... sad

apparently the footage is too graphic to ever be shown ....... no doubt, it will end up on the internet somewhere .... sad..... sad....... sad
Yes you're probably right.Sick is more the word that springs to mind.

Latest posts

Back