EZ Flow sculpted stilleto nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
I attended a conversion class with Georgie Smedley on Monday, which was great, while there she did a sculpted stilleto nail with the Time to shine collection, I brought a kit and gave it a go yesterday, I have never found it easy to sculpt but am fairly pleased with the result, any EZ flow geeks if you could give me your feed back on apex placement etc I would appreciate it xxx

Last edited:
Hi I can't comment on the critique as I have never done stilletos.. but I think the colours are wonderful and they look great..
well done to you...xxoooxx

i secon that, they look great.are they hard to wear?

They look fabulous..xx

If that is what you can do when you don't find it easy, then I can't wait to see what you are turning out when you are a confident sculptor lol!!

Fab nails......and the apex placement looks good too. although I was a bit too engrossed in the design to really worry about that !!

Fab work, as always.

Amazing how attending a course just gives you some motivation and a boost with your work though isn't it!!!

They are lovely i love the colours x

I am not experienced enough to critique but they look superb:hug::hug:

Wow great design they look fabulous to me hun :)

Sue x

love the colours, but the sides still look a little round need to be straighter.
hope it helps.

I love them them chick, colours and shape look great to me....x

ooooh I love these... I really like the way you've mixed the powders to get the effects you have. Really nice. :)

Great work Jac x
They look really good but the sides need taking in a little straighter...did you get to pinch them?
I love TTS btw xx

I did try Judy, but a client came in when I was doing the middle finger, the set time is so different and I got carried away applying the L&P and forgot to pinch them properly lol

They are great Jac, i love your design :hug:

Lovely nails with lovely colours xx

gorgeous !!!! but just wanna say one thing ................ why cant i ever be imaginitive with my ez flow powders like that !! i have the time to shine kit (amongst all the others lol) and can never manage anything so lovely , lol

well done hun xxxx

I'm not experienced to critique either but I love them! The colours you have used are gorgeous :green:

Fab work as always Jac! Love the colours and the design xxx:hug:

gorgeous !!!! but just wanna say one thing ................ why cant i ever be imaginitive with my ez flow powders like that !! i have the time to shine kit (amongst all the others lol) and can never manage anything so lovely , lol

well done hun xxxx
Well it wasnt my design either, as I said Georgie demonstrated it and I just tried to recreate it...lol

They are gorgeous, really pretty. Is that a bit of cocktail time I can spot on the nail plates and what was the silver you used, please? Well done :)

Latest posts

Back