Fastest Drying CND Topcoat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Hi Geekys

Im holding a charity event for breast cancer at the end of April and will be polishing toes n fingers like a mad woman....

Now usually im base (Stickey), 2 coats CND enamel, top (super shiney)....

However i need to be quick as lightning.....

I need the fastest drying CND topcoat, which one is the fastest drying????

Also any ideas to cut the time down....its only file n polish.....

Thankoooooo

Also where can i find the CND logo to download?

Thx

try speedy....i like it ...but you cant beat super shiney for looking better IMO!! Cant you just use that then put a coat of solar oil over the top...i find that helps it to dry quicker and also gives it a protective layer for a short time to protect it from any minor knocks

I like Air Dry. It's fast and protective! :)

I'm told by CND that Air dry is faster drying than Speedy despite the names. I agree a drop of solar oil works wonders. HTH x

I did a similar charity event before Xmas. I stuck with shiney and solar oil and just sent them away after being told to be careful for a wee while. I made everyone part with cash up front!

I only had one person smudge and she was 11! Her mum admitted it was totally her own fault as she shoved her hands in her pocket whilst walking away!

Idea's for speed....

Have a pot on your desk with clean files in and get someone else to replenish for you. That person could also take your money and organise who's next, so you can keep your head down.

Are you using tools? Have a pot of barbicide or whatever on dispaly with two or three sets...adn get your helper to clean them before putting them in for you to re-use.

Choose only 12 enamels to display, if you give people too much choice they take forever to make their mind up! My best sellers were Nail Noir and Decadence, by far!

Don't offer french...

Have some pre-made packs with a business card ready for them to take away. I also included a voucher for £5 off their next treatment of £25 and over and it got me several new clients!

For a CND logo, I'd ask Sweet Squared....i would imagine Samantha would have something to send you but IMO its courteous to ask the image 'owners' or 'managers' for the coutry!

What a great idea i'd love to do something like that..do you offer a shape and polish at a reduced price?

Its only pink enamel....no choice lol

Im taking the money as they book....

Only using very cheap disposable files & pushies..

I had the old logo by permission i just need it updating.

Im doing file & polish for £5.00, 12 hour stint, all proceeeds to cancer research, i have all the fund raising pack.

hiya x air dry with solar speed spray or heat dry (3 mins under a lamp .. desk not uv)

logo's .. email samantha at s2 she'll send you (she's good like that!)xxx

good luck with it xx hope it goes well xx

Thank yoooooooo all x hope i make lots of pennies for a great cause x

use stickey, then color-make sure your enamel is nice and thin- use speedey- it is thinner and dries faster- after a minute or two spray them with solar speed spray! :) wait in between coats for a minute or so-They will be dry in a flash!

Latest posts

Back