First record you ever bought?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the first record I ever bought was something by Donny Osmond - aren't I young I here you say LOL - I mean the first time round when he was almost the same age as me - it was probably 12th of Never or Puppy Love.

mine is really embarrassing mine was 'dont worry be happy' not too sure who sang it though as i was v. v. young!!! lol i remember my dad taking us to the record shop to get it, my sister got 'im too sexy' lol, still think mines worse though!!

Mine was "the eye of the Tiger" cant remember who it was by, and my first album which I am embarrased to say I still have was "the brotherhood of man"

Mine was one of the first singles by Adam and the Ants - I was a massive fan (cringe:o ) - showing my age now!!! - still have the complete collection in the loft - oh the shame!!!!

Boomtown Rats - I don't like Mondays

Boomtown Rats - I don't like Mondays

Hey Patsy,you old bird lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine was Rat Rapping by Roland Rat!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl

Mine was "Help" by Bananaramananeenoonoo - for comic relief

I asked for it for my brithday I think I was about 6 or 7 at the time,

~shelley~ said:
Mine was Rat Rapping by Roland Rat!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl
pmsl Thats a good one Shelley!
Mine was either Mickey by Toni Basil or Karma Chameleon by Culture Club...still got them!

tori amos - professional widow

i never bought singles till i was about 13 - i always bought compliation albums cos you got more on em - my fisrt album was a double cassette - now 15!! xx

becki x said:
Hey Patsy,you old bird lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't answer you pm Penelope, it wont let me.....
You sure know how to make a girl feel good:cry: LOL

Nail FX said:
I don't know whether I dare admit this one :(

Monster Mash!!! I can't even remember who sung it .... I thought it was ace at the time (12 yrs old iirc!)

Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band !!!

Can't answer you pm Penelope, it wont let me.....
You sure know how to make a girl feel good LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patsy you know i was pulling your leg x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

EllaX said:
tori amos - professional widow

i never bought singles till i was about 13 - i always bought compliation albums cos you got more on em - my fisrt album was a double cassette - now 15!! xx
Haha I remember the very FIRST one and bought it too - "Now that's what I call music". Think I was in my teens then!

Fab thread:)

My first single was the Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe (when I was about 7) and first album was a Take That one. And I thought I was soooo cool:rolleyes:

from what i can remember it was boney m (can't recall the name of the album) and the grease soundtrack.

grease is ok but boney m, that is bad.

Mine was"Friday night" by the kids from Fame!!!

mine was the Wombles and I actually didnt buy it I swapped it at the multi coloured swap shop on Weymouth beach donkies yrs ago.

My dad bought me Shang a lang by the Bay City Rollers

With my own money my 1st purchase was Gary Numan and Tubeway Army still got it and still love it:eek:

mine was angry anderson (think thats his name) suddenly
the theme tune to scott and charlenes wedding in neighbours ...
and another one at the same time....cant remember the name although im humming it ...iit was spanish ...the lambada i think it was

Latest posts

Back