For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did feel a bit sorry for Jade last night,however did she feel sorry for Shilpa when she was shouting her down and bullying her?no,I dont think she did.

I had to remind myself of the torrent of abuse she gave poor Shilpa from the moment Jade set foot in that house.

Jade is a gobby,nasty piece of work.I have never liked her.She was a bully in the last BB house and I have always thought it unfair that the "nice" contestants didn't make it big as Jade did.

Yes Jade did say sorry to Shilpa ,whoopie do da,"sorry" means nothing.Just because someone says sorry dosn't make it alright.If we accept an apology it's like saying we can do anything we want,as long as we apologise,and all will be forgiven.

Jade's a big girl,with a big mouth to go with it.She's nasty.I could see the look of delight when she had the other witches, back her up each time she put Shilpa down.

I think she's made her bed and now she should lie in it.The other 2 were nasty as well but did it in a different way to Jade.Lots of backstabbing but no where near as much intimidation as Jade.

I know racist comments were made but to me the bullying far outweighed any racist comments and this is what I have a BIG issue about.:mad:

I think she will be fine...remember Kate Moss and the drugs thing....she made millions out of it, and in all the papers they said it would be the end of her.

I did feel a bit sorry for her....i know we are all responsible for out own actions but i think BB could have stopped this long before it got to the stage that it did.....lets face it...BB/ch4.....loved it....it raked in viewers and got loads of press coverage....Carphone Warehouse hasn't pulled out, they have just suspended support for now, so i bet that all gets sorted to.

I was thinking last night......if Jade said she didn't mean anything racist in her actions, and says that it never even entered her head....but it did enter the head of so many....who's the racist....???, she cant control the way people think, or the way people take things....

I think she just didn't like her, didn't click with her.....and thats fine...we all meet people we don't click with, but whereas most of us would just, be polite and stay away, Jade felt she had to show everyone how much she didn't like her, thinking she had the support of the other girls....then it turned into a "have a dig at every opportunity" thing....she just didn't know when to stop.

I don't think Jade is a racist, but i do think she needs to learn that trying to look cool and clever in front of people at someone else's expense isn't cool and isn't clever.

Just because neither of them are going to be locked up soon, doesn't mean that what they said wasn't wrong or disgusting. Of course it is, both terms are vulgar.

Actually, if she had said it to Jermaine then YES - there would have been upraor - because he is black and everyone would have thought "OMG, yes this confirms she is a racist!!".

If you look carefully, you'll notice that 'white' or 'black' was NOT inverted when referring to my bf & friend - as i'm not uncomfortable using it. It was to highlight my story. I mentioned that I have grown up with a mixture of ethnic groups - If my bf says, "it was jim, JIM LOVE!" and I go "Who? Who???" and he'll say "tall, skinny, he's black" and it'll click then who he is - because - it's an obvious point of reference to use, we are comfortable using it and in no way mean it in a racist form.

I'm sure that's not a dig! But hey, not everyone gets over it - It can effect people's whole lives. I could have changed that day and said "hey, ***k those people, they're all a bunch of white racist so & so's!" And could have in turn, by this happening to me, turned into a racist myself. But I didn't.

And I missed a bit - who said you weren't entitled to an opinion?? - I couldn't believe that you thought that, and IMO I think it is a silly thing to think.

Goodness me colour-coded and everything, you are as passionate about your thoughts as I reckoned :green:

The only thing I'll say on this thread, is.... are you saying that if Jermaine had been white, then telling him to "F*** off home" would have been okay, it's only that he's black that it's a racist thing to say? So telling Dirk to "F*** off home" would be quite acceptable?

The rest of the issues you have raised, I will clear up with you via PM, as it states in the Geek commandments....if what you say is only for the attention of one person, then PM it!

Yeah - Jade has gone i'm so pleased every dog has its day and she's had hers.

Well it certainly made for uncomfortable viewing, but it made me think.
If Shilpa had been french and jade had called her
"Shilpa frogs legs" or a greek and she called her "Shilpa kebab"
would there have been such an uproar.. I think not!

Have to say hubby & me were saying the same thing last night, I think its been blown out of all perportion really & I don't think Shilpa is as innocent in all this as she is being shown to be.:rolleyes: If Jade had issues though with her I do agree they should have been discussed in a more dignified manner & not in front of the nation.

I dont feel at all sorry for Jade either , simply because she is an adult and must be responsible for her own actions and the words that came out of her foul mouth.

I dont think that any of what she said to Shilpa was in any way meant to be racist, but it was bullying, and I hope she gets what she deserves, as too many people get away with bullying and general nastyness all the time.

I used to like Jade, but not anymore. And those puppy dog eyes and apologies, I just dont buy it. Shes got alot of making up to do with the general public, who have made her famous and supported her. She has let everybody down.

Sorry to ramble, but she really has got my goat! :irked:

the whole 'picking on shilpa' all began with Jackie, and it bred a load of bad blood. Jade couldnt bare to watch when jackie was being pathetic with Shilpa, yet she herself mimicked herself on her mother. I think Jade knew this but somehow couldnt stop herself.

I do feel sorry for Jade I really do (she was being a cowbag I know) but she herself was branded 'a pig' in BB3 and that is a dreadful thing to say about someone and yet it was completely acceptable.

Everything is contradicted.

Well at least the pain we have endured is over for now.

Big brother will be a bit boring now I think cos we watched it for all the wrong reasons.

Briefing the celebs about the situation whilst they were still in the house defeats the whole meaning of BB they didn't brief Vanessa Feltz how they had edited her.

At the end of the day the producers edit it for ratings and they are skilled at it.

I have no comment on the situation as I don't watch BB after the Jungle Cats incident when Jason Cowan was edited to the nation as a bully. Having worked with Jason for a period of 2 years this was an untrue and it woke me up to the fact that Endemol "Decide" not us.

Saw the Sunday papers...????...horrible. Who's the bully now....?

Yeah she did wrong but two wrongs don't make a right and others have done far worse.

Saw the Sunday papers...????...horrible. Who's the bully now....?

Yeah she did wrong but two wrongs don't make a right and others have done far worse.

Not seen them Angie, but that's the British press for you - they love to build you up and then knock you back down when you've become successful. BB always uses people as pawns just so they can make money, they don't care who they hurt and destroy along the way. They should have stopped Jade when she was at full rant and called her into the diary room, but of course they wouldn't because they knew it would boost their flagging ratings seeing her be so nasty.

just read that Teddy has dumped Danielle due to pressure of the unwanted attention and him playing for a mixed race team, he said (apparently) he is ashamed and embarrased by her ooeeerrr

just read that Teddy has dumped Danielle due to pressure of the unwanted attention and him playing for a mixed race team, he said (apparently) he is ashamed and embarrased by her ooeeerrr

Mmmmmm i read that too...its in the News of the world...ran by the Sun....so whether its true or not is another thing.

It was on the news here ....... and no matter how many apologies are made Jade looks and sounds like a slobby gobby slag that has obviously let what little fame she has go to her head. nobody is beyond reproach, particularly someone that has risen through the press, the press can easily bury her, she is a nobody, that mouth and fat lips are amazing, along with those hideous NSS nails, she needed to be cut down to size.
Amazing how they have so many regrets when their non PC attitudes are brought to their attention, may she go back under the rock from whence she came.
They really should have put Vicky Pollard into the house, that would have sorted them out.
What amazes me the most is that people actually care.....
Guess it shows how boring our lives are.

It was on the news here ....... and no matter how many apologies are made Jade looks and sounds like a slobby gobby slag that has obviously let what little fame she has go to her head. nobody is beyond reproach, particularly someone that has risen through the press, the press can easily bury her, she is a nobody, that mouth and fat lips are amazing, along with those hideous NSS nails, she needed to be cut down to size.
Amazing how they have so many regrets when their non PC attitudes are brought to their attention, may she go back under the rock from whence she came.
They really should have put Vicky Pollard into the house, that would have sorted them out.
What amazes me the most is that people actually care.....
Guess it shows how boring our lives are.
And guess what she probably did her own nails as she is a nail tech you know!

Is this the Jade that opened up a salon and closed it almost as fast?
Mwahahahaha.

I think I feel a Connie Francis song coming on ..........
"Who's Sowwy Now"

Bet one of the first people she saw was Max Clifford he always advocates holding your hands up and generally it works.

I do think when Shilpa comes out of the house she will say Jade is not a bully or a racist and then things may start to look up for Jade? What does everyone think? Maybe I'm wrong, coz when Shipla comes out she may see the video footage of her and Jade and think you know why should I stick up for Jade???

Latest posts

Back