Geeky Christmas Tree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a picture, hope I was in time!

Am I in, am I in????

sent my pic in, fingers crossed it was in time:green:

ok I sent my pic....I want to be a ball :o (a Christams ball !) on the tree too !!!! :green:

My ugly mug is on the tree again this year.. yippieeeeeee:lol:

yay i'm on the tree and have a new xmas avatar, thanks seanny you're a star:green: xx

hey, you're welcome Esther. x Latest geeks joining you on the tree are Bev, Min, Ria, & Melissa. Please remember guys, if you're sending pics, send the best one that you have, ie, uncropped. If you send small ones, I have to stretch them to fit and this reduces the resolution......its a bad thing. lol

I have to stretch them to fit and this reduces the resolution......its a bad thing. lol

Depends on which way your stretching us Seanny.....making me taller and thinner is NOT a bad thing! :lol:

hey, you're welcome Esther. x Latest geeks joining you on the tree are Bev, Min, Ria, & Melissa. Please remember guys, if you're sending pics, send the best one that you have, ie, uncropped. If you send small ones, I have to stretch them to fit and this reduces the resolution......its a bad thing. lol

Thank you:hug:

Depends on which way your stretching us Seanny.....making me taller and thinner is NOT a bad thing! :lol:

LMAO - if he can do that I'm first in the queue! :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you :) The one I sent was tiny but its the only one I have and was snapped accidentally when I was playing with a new webcams settings. Hence the slightly pigged off demeanor :lol:

Stretching and thinning, I've tried it all, trust me. Its only ever going to be a temporary measure, certainly it is in my case. lol I'm still searching for that magic formula. :)

If I do get to work it out, I can assure you Jackie, you'll be second in line. Vanity and age go hand in hand, I'm always first up. :smack:

Min, 'slightly pigged off demeanor'? Very descriptive, lol

Latest addition is Gillian, great pic too.

That is such a cute thing to do seanny ," Merry Christmas " to you all .......From AUSTRALIA :green:

Have to share this link with you all , Grab a breverage and have a laugh !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Simon Sez Santa - Powered by Signature Advertising

i want on the tree
how do i get on it??
hehe i love chrimbo

Bumping this memory up for us older geeks that were about last year - does it bring back memories.
Ahhhh yes...fond memories!!! :hug:

:Love: yey the geeky tree is back,you still rock Seanny :hug:

Have sent you me pic Seanny Ta:green:
Jen xx

Hayls, you're now an official geek tree resident, welcome aboard.

If anyone has sent a pic but hasnt heard back from me, can you pm me or email me again please, some of my mail is not getting through. You can reach me at either of the following addys:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Becki, its still the same old tree. I was thinking about doing a new one but the older guys among us might object to having to use more recent pics, come on, you cant blame us. :wink2: Maybe next year after I save up for the botox treatment, who knows? lol

Jen, just got your pic now, will add it shortly. x

:hug:Aaawww thanks Seanny, you are great!! Not the greatest of pics I couldve sent of me but hey ho!! ho ho ho!!
xxHayls xxx
Hayls, you're now an official geek tree resident, welcome aboard.

If anyone has sent a pic but hasnt heard back from me, can you pm me or email me again please, some of my mail is not getting through. You can reach me at either of the following addys:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Becki, its still the same old tree. I was thinking about doing a new one but the older guys among us might object to having to use more recent pics, come on, you cant blame us. :wink2: Maybe next year after I save up for the botox treatment, who knows? lol

Jen, just got your pic now, will add it shortly. x

Latest posts

Back