Good bye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is JDs leaving us - does anybody know?

sorry to see you go xx

I'm very dissappointed to see you go. I do understand, but saddened by your choice. I thought you were a great mod.

Please take care, and be sure to visit.

giant hugs
:hug:

awww jayne, sorry to see you go chick, thanks for being a mod, i know it cant be easy :)

hope to see you popping back in xxxx:hug:

:cry:I'm upset you are going, you've given me some sound advice and have been a very kind geek to myself and other people :cry:

But

GOODBYE AND GOODLUCK

Your honest and nice opinions will be missed xxx

:cry::cry:
Thanks for being a fantastic person.. You gave this nail geek a few laughs and alot of great advice.. Cheers.. hope you pop in to say hello soon.. :Kissing::hug:

Hmm, I feel like I have missed something here :(

Anyways, JDs it has been lovely kinda knowing you! Hope this isn't 'Good Bye', but more of a 'Sees ya later!!'?

Good luck with everything, take care and don't forget to track down 'Under The Cherry Moon'!!

xxx

Really sorry to see you go. Thanks for all your great advice on my mad, curly hair. Hope you pop in from time to time.:hug:

Goodbye....:cry:

Sorry to see you go Jayne, thanks so much for your help and advice and for being a mod.

Hope you will decide to come back though, it was good having you around. . .

Good luck with whatever you do next hun xx

I am shocked that you are going, I must have missed something, I hope that you come back and say hi soon:hug::hug:

I never chatted to you on the boards but thought you did a great job as a mod, wishing you well in all that you do in the future xx :hug:

Byeeeeeeeee:hug:

Hi
Gonna miss you JDs :cry: thank you for all your great advice :hug: minky x

dont know who you are but all the best for the future xxx

Latest posts

Back