Grand opening of my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your new venture. I hope it all goes really well for you. :hug:

Congratulations on your new venture, I hope it all goes really well for you! :hug:

Well done I hop it all goes well for you and you have lots of busisness . I would love to come to your opening but its too far . hope you have a great day .

18 months ago, I was where you are right now. Believe me, it was all worth it.
Wishing you all the vey best for your new salon. (And may all your clients appreciate your efforts........)

Awww you are too far for me to come to your opening but i wish you all the luck in the world hun and im sure you will have a very successful business in no time at all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done rose on getting up and running and I hope you have a grand opening.

Hi all, Im new to this forum and Beauty has been a complete career change for me. Ive dipped in and out of these forums to keep up to date with new things and to see whats happening. Congratulations on your salon opening I wish you all the best with it. I am venturing into the world on Mobile for at least a year and then would like to open a salon. Once again, I wish you all the best with your new venture:)

Wishing you all the best with your new salon Rose. I'd love to come and see it but you are way too far away for me. :hug::hug:

Thanks everyone for your wishes ...

Ronald and i have just got home from doing the last few bits on the shop for tomorrow, my shop is 99.9% complete and it looks amazing!!!

I will post all pictures as soon as I can. We are doing free champagne and canape's. I advertised in the local paper and had a good response. The ladies are calling up already to confirm prices and where to park for the day!!!

I am so going to have a bed routine after this ... talk about exhausting ... but I'd do it all over again to feel this good more than once :irked: ... sucker for punishment!

I shall speak to you all soon! :hug:

xxxx

Rose.................Wishing you all the very best for your opening today.
I am a relative newbie on here but I sooo know where you are coming from as my daughter and I are due to open next week and like you we have done most of the work ourselves.It is exhausting isn't it and your whole life is taken over with it.
Like you said in a previous post no time to even have a bath never mind anything else!!!!!I am beginning to feel a bit like a bag lady and will have to get my daughter to "sort me out" before next week....lol.
Anyway wishing you lots of success and may your appointment book always be full !!!
Fliss

After all the cr*p you've had lately, it's wonderful to hear that things are finally looking up.

:hug:

Hope all went well today!

Good luck Rose, hope yesterday was successful xx

I wish you all the success you rightly desreve.

After reading your profile i see you are very passionate about your work,im sure your clientele will be very happy.

Gabi xx

I wondered what had happened to you:lol: wish I could have made it to your opening but typical me didn't see the post in time:rolleyes: Anyway I hope it all went well and you're not to tired to enjoy your success today,:hug: and GET THOSE PHOTO'S LOADED I'm dying to see what you've been up to:lol:

This is the happiest I have been in a long time.

Thank you so much for all your replies and best wishes.

The open day was a great success, so many people booked in and had some drinks and eats with us. Ronald made the canapes and they were absolutely amazing! I'm so proud of him and the support he's given me through all this.

Once again, I wish I'd posted on here sooner, it was so last minute rush trying to get the salon open. I hope you guys aren't mad at me for just coming on and asking you all to be there. I just wish I had more time to come on here to post more frequently. I feel I lost out there ... alot.

The salon is now finally open and I am so proud! Ronald is re designing my website for me so watch this space!

xxxx

Glad it went so well Rose - well done! Would love to see some pics xx:hug:

Glad things are going so well for you Rose xxx

Lovely to hear things have worked out so well for you :hug:

Glad it all went well for you Rose - after the last couple of months you deserve some happiness!

I have been away so am just managing to catch up on any threads I missed. Shame I missed your salon opening - have you posted your pictures yet?

Latest posts

Back