Hampshire Geek Meet - the reunion!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You an me both honey! We all need to choose one menu - be it the ordinary or xmas jobbie, and we can't mix n match.

Looks like at the moment the consensus is now with the "normal" menu not xmas one, so could you all let me know what your choices are - even if you sent them already - cos all the ones I've got thus far have been for xmas menu.

Thanx :hug:

Yes it is a set price. As long as we make a note of how much our meals cost when we order, we should be ok when it comes to paying the bill. Hopefully...:lol:

Oh crikey I really do sound like the chap who gets the calculator out at the end of every meal, don't I? :lol:

Sorry Geeks, I didn't mean to sound like the Scrooge, I'm just a bit conscious of the pennies at this time of year and didn't actually read the menu properly :o

The normal menu is fine with me, there's lots of yummy things on there I can stuff my face with :D

Ok so are we ordering from Xmas menu or normal menu??I have ordered from xmas menu so do I need to re order??:confused:

Right ok ill order from the normal menu then....is it the same web adress?

ooops....found it ill oredr and Pm you Yvette?

:rolleyes::lol:

Please can Hants Geeks pm Glamnails with choices from 'normal' menu

Thank you!

It may be that all the items from the Xmas menu are on the 'normal' menu anyway -I can't be bothered to check:green::lol:

Sorry if I am bossy :smack:

Just don't want it to be a p.i.t.a. for Yvette :lol:

Yvette - Empty your mail box! :)

Sunday is coming up quickly!

Where are we all meeting and at what time?

Sunday is coming up quickly!

Where are we all meeting and at what time?

I'm aiming to get to Winchester for just before 1pm - havent got a clue where to meet though!

Let me know what time your ferry is Yvette, I'll be keeping everything crossed til sunday for you. If these winds don't die down then we're in trouble!

Who knows a good meeting point then?

2 more sleeps!:) How exciting?!

Wheres the meeting point going to be then?

I don't know Winchester at all....Tom Tom will be getting us there.

Does the restaurant have a bar? That could be the best idea...

I have no idea!!... I can't wait

I don't know Winchester at all....Tom Tom will be getting us there.

Does the restaurant have a bar? That could be the best idea...

Same as!! Meeting at the restaurant at 1pm for a drink sounds like a good idea..... Assuming they've got a bar of course!

Same as!! Meeting at the restaurant at 1pm for a drink sounds like a good idea..... Assuming they've got a bar of course!

Hi everyone

I just phoned ASK and although they do have a bar, they said it's not really big enough for 14 of us to congregate for an hour :lol::lol::lol:

Any other ideas anyone???

Zoe x

Unfortunatly I cant make it, but have a suggestion for your meeting place.
The Slug and Lettuce, it's a very nice bar/pub and easy to find.
Main high street in Winchester walk to big monument thing and behind it is an alley way through to the catherderal and it's down there on the right.
Enjoy tomorrow everyone :hug:

Unfortunatly I cant make it, but have a suggestion for your meeting place.
The Slug and Lettuce, it's a very nice bar/pub and easy to find.
Main high street in Winchester walk to big monument thing and behind it is an alley way through to the catherderal and it's down there on the right.
Enjoy tomorrow everyone :hug:

Well, I'll risk it for a biscuit as long as someone promises to meet me there lol!!! 1pm....??

Well, I'll risk it for a biscuit as long as someone promises to meet me there lol!!! 1pm....??

Hiya

I will get there shortly after 1pm :)

Shall we wear red carnations? :lol:

Zoe x

I have not long moved back to Hampshire...can I come?

Hello inspriations!

Can't see why you can't join us, the more the merrier:green:

Just give the restaurant a ring to make sure they've got space for one more, the booking should be in the name of Yvette for 14(?) at 2pm.

Look forward to meeting you xx

(I think we'll be a bit later than 1pm so we'll (me, Yvette and Babs) will meet you all at Ask)

Latest posts

Back