Happy Birthday sj1973

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great day :):):)

:hug:Happy Birthday:hug:

happy birthday chick, hope you have a fab day xxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOOUUUUUU!!!

XXX:hug:XXX

Happy Birthday sweetie ... have a wonderful day :hug: xx

istockphoto_3677549_birthday_cake_with_candles.jpg

Happy birthday Sj
xx:hug:xx

GOSH :o:o:o:o:Love::Love:....thank you all sooooooo very much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

Going shopping soon !!!!!!.....i was hoping that someone would take the hints !!!!:hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Another Arian Birthday, CONGRATS, have you ever wondered what the celebration was 9 months prior to your birth ? Mine was my mothers Birthday

:)happy birthday:)
i hope you have a lovely day,xx

Happy Birthday!!:green:

Hope you have a fab day!

xxxx:hug:xxxx

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

XXXX

Happy Birthday SJ

:hug:​

Happy Birthday sweetie x

Happy Birthday hun xx :hug:

Happy Birthday!! xx:hug:

happy birthday ! x

Happy Birthday Xxxxxxxxxxx

Another Arian Birthday, CONGRATS, have you ever wondered what the celebration was 9 months prior to your birth ? Mine was my mothers Birthday

I'm an Arian too, Carl. I think my parents were celebrating the end of World War II. Yeah, yeah, I know. Bloody old bird that I am!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Happy Birthday, SJ, left you a visitor message. Have a good 'un! :hug:

God knows what mine was Carl!!!!!!!!!!!......

thank you everyone.....this thread means alot to me.....you all have made my birthday complete xxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday SJ - hope its a good un!
:hug:
See you kept it quiet - not! :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back