Happy Posting day - just really embarrased myself!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Well

Just got ready to walk down to the bank whilst Steve was at the coroners office sorting out his mums inquest.

Got changed and decided to wear the same pair of jeans I had on yesterday as they were clean on yesterday and were still clean. Left the house and as I was walking down the street felt something flapping behind the back of my foot. Stopped to have a look and I only went and found yesterdays knickers sticking out of the bottom of my jeans!

How embarrasing is that!

:Grope:

That will teach me not to air my dirty washing in public!

What a dirty mare!

eeuuwww:eek: pmsl .. ya minger :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL how funny is that !! poor you theresa xx

now THAT'S funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!! I have done exactly that!! haha :eek:
ROTFPMSL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well - as you say - I had to laugh cause I have had enough crying to last me a life time.

Wonder how long it will be before I will be allowed to forget that one!

:o

Well

Just got ready to walk down to the bank whilst Steve was at the coroners office sorting out his mums inquest.

Got changed and decided to wear the same pair of jeans I had on yesterday as they were clean on yesterday and were still clean. Left the house and as I was walking down the street felt something flapping behind the back of my foot. Stopped to have a look and I only went and found yesterdays knickers sticking out of the bottom of my jeans!

How embarrasing is that!

:Grope:

That will teach me not to air my dirty washing in public!

What a dirty mare!
You mucky pup you !! :eek::eek::eek:

I thought tissue paper on your shoe was bad enough. But that is embarassing

sorry but that has made my day, at least i know now that there is not just me that does daft things like that.

a couple of weeks ago i took my boys to school when someone told me that i had my skirt tucked in my nickers!:o :o :o

OMG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so, in other words, you're one of those lazy people that takes off your underwear the same time you take off your pants?:lol: :hug:

Drives me NUTS:!:
I'm constantly screeching at hubby to take them out of his pants when he puts them in the laundry.
Kids are bad for that too.
sorting laundry is tedious enough, without pulling everything apart
:lol: :lol:

Too bad nobody took a pic, sorry I missed it
Your face must have been red like a tomatoe

:lol: :lol: :hug: :hug:

OMG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so, in other words, you're one of those lazy people that takes off your underwear the same time you take off your pants?:lol: :hug:

Drives me NUTS:!:
I'm constantly screeching at hubby to take them out of his pants when he puts them in the laundry.
Kids are bad for that too.
sorting laundry is tedious enough, without pulling everything apart
:lol: :lol:

Too bad nobody took a pic, sorry I missed it
Your face must have been red like a tomatoe

:lol: :lol: :hug: :hug:

I have never taken them all off at the same time before in my life!

I moan about it to my husband too!

I never moved so bloody fast!

hahahahahahaha

Still wishing I had a picture of your red face

:lol:

classic... i wish i had been there to see the look on your face... pmsl:lol::lol:

lmao

ohhhh the shame! id have died!!! i've had them shimmy out my jeans before... but only in the house, it's never happened to me in public :hug:

hehehehehehehehehehehehe!! xxxx:hug: xxxx

LOL you have made my day sorry but true !!!! :lol: :lol: Aww bless ya lets hope the road you were walking down wasnt busy!

OMG, how embarrassing ... it did make me chuckle though!

Lmao!! lets hope they didnt have skiddies in them!! pmsl xxxx

lol lol lol
you've just made my day was having a down day til i read this!!!

Latest posts

Back