Happy Posting day - just really embarrased myself!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**Wonder how long it will be before I will be allowed to forget that one!**

NEVER!!!

i have done the same thing it was about 3 years ago tho.

but i got into the town before a lady tapped me on my shoulder and said.

"look im really sorry but you seem to have something dragging behind you"

i looked at her as if she was a nutter and said...ya what!

lol shes said your pants chick they are hanging out your jeans!:o :o
how stupid did i feel. my best mate was with me aswell and she never saw them!! my little mishap *sp* still comes out at least once a month..lol xx

Ok

Look, it really wasn't THAT bad.

TRUST ME

I've got ya beat on this one, ok??

Think back a few years.. when broomstick skirts first came into style (those flimsy, filmy things) Long to the ankles??

Anyyyyyywayyyyy, I worked in the heart of downtown Montreal. Big banks. Investment firms. Fashion centers........ You name it. Birks...
Anyyywayy
It was end of july or early august
heatwave.
So, I wore a flimsy broomstick skirt and my thong underneath (hey, when it's hot, the less I'm wearing the happier I am) with a fancy camisole styled top.
I was standing in front of the McGill towers large brass doors (as tall as my house)
See here for a pic of the street I worked on: Image:Montreal-mcgillcollege.jpg - Biocrawler
See that tall building on the left? yes, that's the mcgill tower.

Ok, I was out front, at lunch hour.. lighting a smoke.
Purse under one arm, one hand cupping my smoke, the other lighting the lighter.
a gust of wind comes along.
Yes, my skirt flew right up over my head.
My back was to the street.
Horns honked, cat-calls, whistles.
On busy Montreal McGill college avenue during lunch hour where you can't see further than 3feet in front of you for the crowds.

It was months before any of the stock brokers could look me in the eye again.
They'd all seen my ass.

:o

I always knew you were like this - you loose hussy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that has so tickled me - i can just imagine it

bless ya

Trust me, you do NOT want to imagine it:o

THEN when they finally started speaking to me, I started getting all kinds of invites to lunch :rolleyes: You can imagine how well that went over, when I was turning them all down HAHAHAHA

I will NEVER forget it
AND
I will NEVER wear a thong under a skirt of any kind EVER AGAIN:!: :!:

That is soooooo funny! x x x

I was on holiday in Spain with my ex and our 2 children, aged about 3 and 5 (well he wasn't my ex then, you know what I mean), sunbathing by the pool. I'd been taking care of my children for all the holiday up till then. He'd even changed seats after the flight had taken off so he wasn't sitting near us! (No wonder I got divorced!) :rolleyes: I decided it was finally my turn not to watch the children playing in the children's pool, which was situated right beside the adults', so informed him of this and lay back for a little snooze. :zzz:

Out the corner of my eye I did keep checking if he was actually looking to see they were ok. As he seemed to be reading his book, and never appeared to be looking at them, I asked him if they were ok. Without looking up from his book he told me they were fine.

At this I sat up moaning about how I never got any peace and had to do everthing by myself. :mad: I looked around and saw the eldest daughter, but couldn't see the little one. Scanning around to find her I saw several people swimming under water in the adult pool, but no sign of her.

It was then that I realised that one of the "swimmers" weas actually my 3 year old non-swimmer. :eek: Well I can't tell you how fast I leapt up from that sunbed, charged up the side of the pool, jumped with a huge splash (always been a "big girl"!) into the middle of the shallow end, and plucked my baby to safety!

As I stood in the waist height water, cluching her to my chest, with her roaring and crying, with everyone looking at me due to the excitement I had created........I realised that my costume had rolled down to my waist, as of course I had undone the straps for my siesta. I cringed with horror as I realised that everyone had been looking at a half naked fat women with boobs nearly at her navel charging up the side of the pool! LOL :o At least my baby was safe!!! When I looked back over to my ex, he was still sitting on his sunbed, with book still in hand! Never trusted him with that task again!

Ive done something similar, i was wearing a skirt and underneath i had the knickers that tied at each side, i got on the bus to go to town and as i stood up and walked to the front of the bus they came undone and fell to the ground, luckily i noticed and picked them up, unluckily the whole bus noticed and cheered so as i got off the bus i was swinging them around in the air and laughing just to cover my embarressment, in reality i wanted the ground to open up and swallow me, so you see hun your not on your own we all flash our undies now and again lol ( never worn that type of underwear ever again )

lmao

I had to tell a lady at my son's swimming class she was walking in front of me and had a pair of bright pink thongs hanging out the back of her jeans! She said she had been to school to pick her child up too! How embarassing is that, and what wicked devils at her school not telling her! Still some people prefer to be nasty behind your back i suppose.

:lol: :) :) :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back