Here we go ...... VIDEO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Well this explains quite a bit, beware of barE butts and adult content, (depends on what you call adult).

Gaaaaawd, I'm feeling a bit naked, but i'm gonna put it all on the line (just for fun).

THERE ARE MANY MORE TO COME :)

YouTube - Me and Me

So by day you are a mild mannered salon geeking nail tech and at night you turn into snake weilding erotic dancer...............................................wow..............................................going to have to watch again tonight when i have sound lol !!!!

Keep them coming lol
Love the nail clock :)

Nice video Carl! I love your nail videos - this just gives us a little something more! Gonna have to show my husband - he could learn a few moves from you!

Last edited:
Oh, so you were dancing with snakes? Can't say I noticed them! :lol::lol:

Enjoyed that! Very entertaining!

Loved it............keep them coming :)

WOW!!!

When was that film made?

How exciting !
btw , you look great :)

Carl! what a great video. we finally get to see you at work. You have been somewhat of a mystery to most of us who havent had the chance to meet you. I love your accent BTW god I sound like a stalker LOL! honestly though its great to finally hear from you on video and we will all be waiting for the next one. Thanks for sharing

What! I am just giving positive comments on a GREAT video!! I am sure Carl doesn't mind me doing that. I have to say I loved it! Cant believe you slapped me LOL

Fantastic video, and very very sexy :lol:

anne xx

Now I'm confused :confused:, is this thread in the right section? How funny if it makes it into the geek gazette!!!

Someone remind me that name for animals that keep their babies in their pouches? Like a kangaroo!! Its driving me crazy......................:)

I wonder if we could get carl to The Event? Wouldnt that be fab. X

Last edited:
You go Carl!!!! just love it.:hug:
Had a snake myself, but unfortunately he escaped during the summer (I still cannot believe he managed to get out)
Looking forward to the next ones...

A man of many talents clearly!! looks like great fun, thanks for sharing

Nice Butt!

Loved her panic at the end :lol: classic!

Wow we have a star in our midst, how exciting! You're an all-round talented guy aren't you :green: ~ good at nails, good at dancing with snakes...

Makes me miss my snake though, Chikote, he died a couple of weeks ago :cry: ... and I never got to do a snake dance with him ...

P.S. I love the nail clock too!!!!

Brill ! ...... You are very brave Carl the way you dance so intimately with your snake looks like its an extension of your ..... ARM :eek:.

Move over Justin Trouser snake, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Keep them coming x xx x

Carl, you have one hot bod!
loved your video x

Latest posts

Back