He's always next to me - my wire fox terrier Bob (pic)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Where ever I go around the house Bob the dog is within 6inches of me!!!
Here I am tonight on the pc & he's just got to be in there!!! see pic...

I've now dumped him on the floor & he's gone to sleep inbetween my feet which makes it difficult to manouvere my pc chair:lol::smack:.
He is always following me around, which I love really as he's sooo cute!

I have to let him give his fussy greeting to my clients & then banish him from my conservatory/salon otherwise he'd be on their knee with his paw on my desk!! It's true, I've got the picture somewhere! Not so good for hygiene tho!

Have you got a pet that follows you everywhere?!?

Attachments

• bob infront of pc.JPG
    bob infront of pc.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 150
See he even does your ordering from Hyperian for you!

I am afraid my dog only follows me when he knows there is food about. the rest of the time he sits with my husband! :irked:

Oh so cute I think he's lovely! My little Westie does the same, I cant go to the loo with out him there lol.

He is BEAUTIFUL! I considered getting a Fox Terrier but I am going to look at some Jack-a-Poos on Monday instead.... Its so hard to decide which dog I want!

Anyway, my cats follow me about, come and sit on the keyboard etc.

Very cute but also VERY ANNOYING!

hey bob !!!!!!

where's your santa hat !!!!!!!! lolxx

aaaaawwwww....i love dogs!

My son's dog Scooby follows me everywhere. I have two bruises on the back of my legs where he is always bumping into me. No matter where I go I cannot get any peace from this little dog he drives me crazy some days. But we would be lost without him MM.. i think not sure would love time without him

My Jack Russell Holly is the same, she is my shadow, (she is the one on my profile) it does not matter where in the house I am she will be there even the toilet, my other do a Bichon Fries Henry he's not to bad if I go and have a bath he follows and just lies there, Holly has even jumped in the bath with me before now :eek:, they don't follow my hubby around though :!:

HRH is my shadow, I can't even go to the loo in peace,

When clients come she is quite well behaved unless they make a fuss of her and then she'll be up in a lap like a shot. :eek:

When Paul gets home she is all over him and I get to shut the bathroom door.:)

Little Meggie, Has always followed me around perhaps it is because she got so much special attention when she was a puppy, now I am returning her loyalty and following her and guiding her around, we are hoping that this is just temperary but even if she does get any sight back in the eye she has had the op on at best it will only be 30% and her other eye is extremely iffy at the moment. She gives us so much love that all we can do is give her every opportunity to adjust to her very limited sighted world, as long as she is happy and not in pain and can cope then we are behind her 100% of the way.

Joan

Awww, he is mega cute! I love him! (does he moult btw? Have been considering a dog but can only go for non moult breeds due to allergies/asthma etc)

Awww, he is mega cute! I love him! (does he moult btw? Have been considering a dog but can only go for non moult breeds due to allergies/asthma etc)

Hi,

I personally dont know about fox terriers, but I do know of some other breeds who have little to no shedding...
Airedale
Lakeland
Poodle
Anything crossed with a poodle, ie Labradoodle, Jack-a-Poo, Malti-poo...
Schnauzer
Chinese Crested

There's probably alot more, but these are just a few I know about. There are also good prducts on the market to stop the dander shedding, such as Petal Cleanse.
HTH

He is so cute, my kitten follows me quite sweet really, apart from when you are trying to
write something and she is biting and hanging off the pen lol.

He is so cute, my kitten follows me quite sweet really, apart from when you are trying to
write something and she is biting and hanging off the pen lol.[/quote]

Awwwww, how cute, but how naughty!!!!!:lol:

Hi,

I personally dont know about fox terriers, but I do know of some other breeds who have little to no shedding...
Airedale
Lakeland
Poodle
Anything crossed with a poodle, ie Labradoodle, Jack-a-Poo, Malti-poo...
Schnauzer
Chinese Crested

There's probably alot more, but these are just a few I know about. There are also good prducts on the market to stop the dander shedding, such as Petal Cleanse.
HTH

Bichon Fries do not moult and are recommended for people who suffer from allergies, there coat is wool, also they are a lovely pet even with children, they are so laid back,
they do need to go to the parlour though, I keep mine short as I dont' use him for show.

Anyway, my cats follow me about, come and sit on the keyboard etc.

Very cute but also VERY ANNOYING!
My old scraggy cat does that as well :lol: and he follows me to the loo but bless him he is that old now he has to take several goes to catch me up :lol:

No, but my other half does!

Know exactly what you mean - but the worst thing is the kids are the same as well - so I have a scraggy cat, an old man and big kids all wanting fuss from me :lol::eek::eek::eek::lol:

Latest posts

Back