How did everyone come up with their screen-names?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My business is called Pure Beauty - yet another with no imagination! :lol::lol:

An alpina is my dream car, the e21 Alpina. My boyfriend always uses XU1GTR (his dream car) for his screen names. We're an odd pair:rolleyes:

Well my name is Lee Toni but at the time I joined Salongeek I also joined another few sites so I decided if I swapped them around should anyone ever see me and say "hey toni lee " I would know how I knew them!! LOL slightly paranoid or what!!

Anyway as time passed by I got bits of feedback of clients that people had been wary of booking with a boy (Lee...:rolleyes:) so I then started to use Tonilee workise!!

It has kinda stuck, plus I much prefer Tonilee to Lee!!:green:

MMMMmmmmmm, this is a difficult one. Can't for the life of me think where I got my user name from :green: :wink2:.

I was listening to my favourite song by Stevie Nicks ( silverspring) when my husband was filling my salon geek details and asked what name i wanted and not taking much notice of him i said silverspring, aaaargh didn't know it was going to be on full view to everyone..xx

Mine is my car registration plate

G5M SH - Gemma Shields

Mine is my nick name that my mum always used, so my user name is in remembrance of my mum :hug:

Mine is because my nickname is Red (because I had pillar box red spiked hair) and I usually use 'prettyxlittlexnobody' but when I signed up for my user name on the radio station I DJ for it wouldn't fit so I thought use Red and UK as its an american station.... Now a lot of things if I want a more 'sensible' sounding name I use UKRed especially now because my Dj name is DJ UKRed

My screen name 'DINKYDOT' was given to me by an X, and I suppose it just stuck!!! Even though I cant STAND MY EX!!! LOL

See everyone else has reasonable reasons for their names! It would appear that yes I am a freak! Lol Lx

Vetty is short for Yvette (my real name, but not a very long name to shorten!!). My husband started it, but lots of people call me Vetty in real like too now!

And Cathie calls me Vetster, and I like that too!

Last edited:
Deano is my grandson's name, hence: deanosnana. LOL!

I've often wondered this myself & hope that more geeks reply.

My username is a tad boring. My surname is Cogin-Smith & Cogsi is a nick name I've had for many years (I kept Cogin when I got married).

Mine is the nickname i use for my daughter xx

Vetty is short for Yvette (my real name, but not a very long name to shorten!!). My husband started it, but lots of people call me Vetty in real like too now!

And Cathie calls me Vetster, and I like that too!

OMG Cathie calls me Sasserella ... I'm in trouble! :lol:

See everyone else has reasonable reasons for their names! It would appear that yes I am a freak! Lol Lx

Well, you certainly look a little freaky tbh :lol::lol::lol:

I am so boring, when I first joined the site I didn't know about usernames and the implications and then I felt it was too late to do anything about it:smack:

I'm VERY original :lol: I live in Valencia and 'do' nails :lol:

Well i love crystals and i was a girlfriend and now i am a wife, and coleen is cool toox

Last edited:
Tog is a character from Pogles Wood, a childrens programme in the sixties . . . does anyone remember watching it? No I thought so you've never heard of it have you? Wonder what that says about me, probably stuck in my childhood tee hee

Tog is a character from Pogles Wood, a childrens programme in the sixties . . . does anyone remember watching it? No I thought so you've never heard of it have you? Wonder what that says about me, probably stuck in my childhood tee hee
I'm a 60's child, barely :lol:

I don't remember it, but here's a link for those peeps who don't know :hug:
Tog

Latest posts

Back