How did everyone come up with their screen-names?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
Hi All!

I was just wondering really how everyone decided to call themselves what they did. I was originally Cassiedee but I forgot my password [I know I'm an eejit] but that was an amalgamation of my dogs' names, Cassie and Dee-Dee but as I lost it I had to change it to Florriedee so I still had Dee-Dee as she was the one who died and my friend had a rabbit called Florence when we were kids so for some reason I decided to use that! I was just wondering if anyone else had an equally convoluted route to their names of if I was just a freak! Lol Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Well, mine is what I would be called all the time in an ideal world lol...

Hi All!

I was just wondering really how everyone decided to call themselves what they did. I was originally Cassiedee but I forgot my password [I know I'm an eejit] but that was an amalgamation of my dogs' names, cassie and dee-dee but as I lost it I had to change it to florriedee so I still had dee-dee as she was the one who died and my friend had a rabbit called Florence when we were kids so for some reason I decided to use that! I was just wondering if anyone else had an equally convoluted route to their names of if I was just a freak! Lol Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Blimey, that wore me out, but much more original than mine - my name is Adele Keegan:)

Blimey, that wore me out, but much more original than mine - my name is Adele Keegan:)
pmsl...
Well mine is my real name as well but not my real age ...ssshhhhhhh!!! x

Last edited by a moderator:
My screen name is what I have been called in my family since I was a child. I used to hate it especially when a teenager as it seemed to me then to be very babyish. Unfortunately my uncle who started the name died in tragic circumstances so the name became special to me from him.

Mine is my real name Anne-marie Mackenzie, Boring or what. xxxx

Well mine is because I always got called Fifitrixibelle when I was younger and it's just stuck :lol:

Well mine is because I always got called Fifitrixibelle when I was younger and it's just stuck :lol:

Wasn't that one of Bob Geldof's daughter's names (or was it Michael Hutchence's daughter), I know one of them had a daughter with a similar name lol...

Wasn't that one of Bob Geldof's daughter's names (or was it Michael Hutchence's daughter), I know one of them had a daughter with a similar name lol...

I think it was Bob Geldof's, oh you got me wondering now, I'm off to google it :)

Ok I just have, and it is :eek: I was first though :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
GOD mine is so dull my name is Stephen Knight hence "sknight" I always wanted to change it to be honest but its too much hassle haha

GOD mine is so dull my name is Stephen Knight hence "sknight" I always wanted to change it to be honest but its too much hassle haha

I don't think yours is dull at all Stevie, everytime I see it I think of knights in armour :hug:

I don't think yours is dull at all Stevie, everytime I see it I think of knights in armour :hug:

AAhhh thanks babes, that has really cheered me up while i'm doing a horrible night shift on reception :hug::hug:
I am going to keep it now. xxx

Mine is from my real name Sarah Haslam - funny now as most geeks call me Sass rather than Sarah... although I am sure some call me summink else too :rolleyes:!!!!! :lol:

Hello

Mine was a nickname I had when I was younger and its just stayed with me.

Carey is my first name. Never had any nicknames, except Toots, but whos mom doesn't call them that? I wouln't even let her call my son Toots!

Mine is from my real name Sarah Haslam - funny now as most geeks call me Sass rather than Sarah... although I am sure some call me summink else too :rolleyes:!!!!! :lol:

We wouldn't dare...oh wise moderator:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi
My husband always called me jessica as I have strawberry blonde hair and a I have since had my boobs done again so I decided to use this is stead of my real name.. x

Well, it took me ages to think of mine lol!

No imiagination!:lol:

its my boyfriends nickname for me, nice of him I know :| it took him all the time in the world to think of adding the o to my surname lol, bless

Mine is my daughter's nickname.

Latest posts

Back