How did you meet your prince or princess charming?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wowbb

Premium Geek
Reaction score
There was recently a thread on "married or not" and it was really nice and interesting to read the different views and also the sweet (and sometimes not so sweet stories) of what some of you had to go through to find prince charming......

So i was wondering how interesting it could be to find out how and where you met? I bet there are some real love stories out there???

Let's see who has got the craziest or most wonderful story?

When I met Sonia for the first time, I was at a friend's house in Birmingham after taking part in a body painting event in Walsall... and looked like this...

horny-devil-03.jpg

Guess she fell for a horny devil lol...

i met my husband when i worked in a pub!!
we got into a conversation about the football as it was fa cup final day
i predicted the result and who would score,
needless to say he thought it would be beneficial to marry me!!!!!!!!!

I found my husband at work!!!!!!

He was the boss!!!!! not any more I'm the boss now:lol::lol:

I was introduced to my husband almost 12 years ago, the very first night I got connected to the internet. A friend of mine introduced me to Carl as he was a 'newby' online helper and we just hit it off. We met up in person about 3 months later and married 2 years later again. We went to Australia and Figi for our honeymoon and we have just had our 9th Aniversary and not a day has passed without him telling me he loves me.

He is the most irritating begga on this planit, very arrogant and thinks he knows more about computers than anyone else.. (and he probably does as he is really really clever, but I don't stroke his ego that much)... but that said.. he is the most loving husband, caring step father and brilliant dad to our little lad. He is so supportive of everything I do and I wouldnt change him for the world.

Bless him.. we are closer now than we ever were.. it just gets better :)

I met mine when I was on a night out with friends, he asked me out for a drink and a curry one night ''as mates'' ...no problem, neither of us was looking for a relationship.

Two weeks later were living together, and been together ever since, he's the love of my life....took him another 6 months before I got the curry tho ...lol

I was introduced to my husband almost 12 years ago, the very first night I got connected to the internet. A friend of mine introduced me to Carl as he was a 'newby' online helper and we just hit it off. We met up in person about 3 months later and married 2 years later again. We went to Australia and Figi for our honeymoon and we have just had our 9th Aniversary and not a day has passed without him telling me he loves me.

He is the most irritating begga on this planit, very arrogant and thinks he knows more about computers than anyone else.. (and he probably does as he is really really clever, but I don't stroke his ego that much)... but that said.. he is the most loving husband, caring step father and brilliant dad to our little lad. He is so supportive of everything I do and I wouldnt change him for the world.

Bless him.. we are closer now than we ever were.. it just gets better :)

snap Jen! I downloaded my hubby from an internet chat room!! :green: best thing that ever happened to me :Love:

I think lots of people find each other at work - after all isnt that where we spend most of our time and I guess working together you really get to know each other in calm and hectic situations.....no chance to brush up and calm down before you meet on a date....

and then again nowadays Internet and phones are the main tool now to "meet people"......such a shame that we are not back in the 60s with pettycoates and being asked out to a dance? But then living now also has distinctive advantages!

So wonderful that you have found your prince charming and after all these years still believe it is the right one....really made my day!!!!

I met mine when I was a hairdresser he came in to have his haircut with my boss and I washed his hair. he kept staring at me through the mirror.
when me and my friend went out that weekend to a new pub he was sitting there! my friend hit it of with his friend and we ended up together.

I was 17 and on hol with my mum her husband (it was their honeymoon) and my three siblings. Lee was 18 and on hol with his rugby team (you can imagine :rolleyes:) every night we went in a sports bar and the quizzes ended up being us against them,one night his mate was trying it on being arrogant and generally unpleasant so when he went to the loo so i got Lee to sit in his place,and the rest as they say is history.

Eight years on we're happier than ever,we've had a tough times,learning to grow with eachother into adulthood rather than grow apart,but i'll gladly take the rough with the smooth to keep my Tenerife souvenir :D

I met Paul across my own dinner table when I was 29........he lived with my friend and I was unhappily married.

We've just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and I feel the same about him now as I did then:)

I met my stevie at school ... high school sweethearts !
we 'went out' but lost contact after school both moved on, I had amber he had a girlfriend, chance meeting on a night out had a good chat, he said he'd give me a bell ... it took him 6 ruddy months !! but the girlfirend had gone .. lordy that was 11 years ago next week !!!!
1 more child, a wedding, o0h and a new kichen and he's still my best bud !!

I fell in love when i least expected it....:eek:

We met at Salsa and jive dancing....I knew it was love when the lust meant nothing to me....and was quite frightened to feel this way...Yet i finally let my heart open to somebody.....and the rest they say 'is history':)

i was going out with daves mate first , and decided i preffered talking to dave rather then the bloke i was with :lol: so i jacked the guy in and got with dave ,
needless to say they aint mates now
and we have been together 12 yrs so cant be too bad :green:

On a blind date!

in a club...robs mate had dumped my mate and while i was telling his mate what a s**t he was i was looking over his shoulder thinking "ya mates a bit of alright"...:lol:

when we did actually get round to chatting i was playing it cool and he said that we would get married and have 3 kids....the 3 kids bit came true...and although not married we have been very happy together for 14 years....i love him more each day.

I met mine through work. I had recently been dumped when my manager and his manager decided to get us together.

We've just bought our first house together, and I can honestly say he makes me smile every single day. We're talking about getting married but he hasn't popped the question yet (hope that doesn't mean I need my boss to help him out with that one too :)).

I met my boyfriend whilst at secondry school, we have been together for 10 years now; bought and sold a house - had a year living apart - then bought another house - which we are just settling into now.:green:

Love him to bits - wouldnt' be without him

Me and my hubby are childhood sweethearts :Love: we first met when we were 13/14 we went to different schools, it was on a school trip (his & mine) to Crystal Palace, we sort of got together, well as much as u can at that age :lol: all his mates knew to leave me alone and all my mates knew he was mine :smack:.
We drifted apart and had different relationships but always used to see each other in clubs etc.
We were both 18 when he finally plucked up courage to ask me out again (both with someone else) and I jumped at the chance!

We've been together ever since!!

Latest posts

Back