How did you spend your day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday got to lie in till 9 (hubby on the school run), rolled literally out of bed, sorted out last things to get for baby with himself, housework, shower, double client appointment, picked son up, attempted shopping for last of baby bits, came over funny realised I hadn't eaten all day, took the boys to pizza hut, abandoned the shopping as felt ridiculously uncomfortable and couldn't walk properly, came home laid out on the sofa in a food coma swigging Gaviscon from the bottle, then went to bed at midnight.

Today got up at half seven, still swigging Gaviscon, sorted little man's birthday for May and now chilled on the sofa whilst hubby takes the little guy out to spend the money he's saved in the bank.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Today I dragged my sorry backside out of bed at stupid o'clock to go and do the early shift, my first shift back since being off all this week for our break in London. I'm still feeling like I am going down with the lurg but it's slow to develop so I am relived to have some distraction. It was a nice shift with a nice pace and I got a good result for a patient, so both she and I were happy.

Got home and went straight out with the dog and the husband or I would never do it as once I sit down after an early I can't get up again. Fed the husband before he left for work and then myself a bit later, fed the dog who is now sparko, washing is now done and I'm ready for a snooze and doing it all again tomorrow.

How is your mum today Dande? 99 years young is an amazing achievement. :biggrin:

You are another incredibly energetic and hardworking young lady!

Mum was very brave, but she found the whole thing a bit traumatic and is struggling a bit today (discomfort and feeling sick)

I got everyone ready and went to the train station, only to miss our train and the next one made it too late to take the kids their, so we went to the park instead only to find everything was shut off due to them making improvements! So we came home and I did dinner and bathed the kids! Epic fail

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

You are another incredibly energetic and hardworking young lady!

Mum was very brave, but she found the whole thing a bit traumatic and is struggling a bit today (discomfort and feeling sick)

I'm guessing it was done under a local if she was in and out? It must still be quite shocking to the system even though the procedure can seem quick. There is no way I would even try and compare an eyebrow wax to your poor mums ordeal, but sometimes if it has been a painful one I can walk out to my car feeling quite shaky as if my body is responding to the abuse!
I hope she's feeling better soon. :hug:

well I've started it by waking up at 6 to make my boyfriend a bacon sandwich before he goes to work at half 6 (it was my choice haha - crazy lady I know) then got back into bed watched a film then got to have a shower get ready go to a meeting at work then back to do my nails or paint the garage hmmm decisions xx

Yesterday I did 3 mystery shopping assignments in the morning, a pedicure in the afternoon, took little one to dance class, went food shopping, back home to cook the kids tea, another pedicure client came round, had my tea, did my 3 mystery shopping reports online, watched DCI Banks and collapsed.

So far this morning ive got up, rushed round like a loon, tidied up, hair wash, uniform put on, makeup, hair straightened, got my son ready for school, done the school run, only to realise I booked clients in tomorrow not today!! So I'm now tucked up on the sofa with tea, sneezing my head off about to catch up on Silk and DCI Banks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So far today I have....
Got myself n the weeny one up
Made her breakfast
Ensured she had correct school clothes
Walked to and from school
Chatted to sister about my new very teeny prem nephew
Sat on two busses to capital
Paid for a course
Watched a magpie pull twigs off a tree
Got propositioned by a binman
And now currently waiting at busstop to get first of two back home.
This afternoon I have my youngest granddaughter
Will play baby games
Will walk to and from school
Will make pancakes
Will veg out after housework
:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek mobile app

So far today I have....
Got myself n the weeny one up
Made her breakfast
Ensured she had correct school clothes
Walked to and from school
Chatted to sister about my new very teeny prem nephew
Sat on two busses to capital
Paid for a course
Watched a magpie pull twigs off a tree
Got propositioned by a binman
And now currently waiting at busstop to get first of two back home.
This afternoon I have my youngest granddaughter
Will play baby games
Will walk to and from school
Will make pancakes
Will veg out after housework
:)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek mobile app

Make sure you spend some time looking at your messages in your inbox - !

Make sure you spend some time looking at your messages in your inbox - !

I shall go do that now inbetween picking up a crisp and dipping it in salsa lol x

I spent the day by
- getting woken up to a phone call off my boyfriend (on my only lie in) telling me we have been accepted for a mortgage!
- Got dressed and ready and went to college.
- Got home to another phone call off the boyfriend saying the house i had my eye on had accepted an offer so its back to square one :(
- Had tea and pancakes yumm 😍😍
- Now watching the boyfriend on fifa and chilling out on salon geek 😎

Worked all day long then came home with a migraine. Feeling better so I thought I would get on this site:) I layed down when I got home, and took an hour nap. Awe the wonders of sleep.

I'm looking forward to today!

After a quick visit to doc's for blood test, which doesn't bother me, I am meeting three friends for lunch. All lovely people, met all 3 through beauty as colleagues and client.

Then, back home and get ready for a trip to Manchester to see Dame Edna! Got the tickets a year ago, could have had front row, but hubby said he didn't want to be spat at by Sir Les.......can't think why.......

Good day planned for today, few client this morning to do, then lunch and pack up and get myself ready for doing make up for my first ever fashion show tonight, then home & girls night in with my mam & auntie :)

My day so far...
Usual wake up/small child/school run stuff
Get child#3 to docs for painful foot..
(Bad mother alert)
She has possible fractured foot that I've been telling her she's fine and its growing pains ;)
Gotta plan xray appts and tests for RA for her next week now.

This afternoon collect eldest granddaughter for tea
Collect small child from school
Silly evening
Plan leaflets
Bed

I may fit some time in for food and a pee!

My day so far - woke up at 6 when the hubby leaves for work and he lets the puppy come bounding upstairs onto the bed for some cuddles, tried to get back to sleep for an hour then give up. Brazilian wax booked for 10.30, take the dog for a walk, do some grocery shopping, two loads of laundry and about to start cleaning the house.

Will then cook dinner, chill in front of the tv with hubby and puppy and hopefully not too late a night. Saturday is my lazy sleep in day so looking forward to tomorrow 😃

Busy ladies! I got up at 9, took my boyfriend to work, went home to have a bath. Played the sims for 2 hours (got my sim pregnant, hopefully with twins ;)) then my friend came round and we went up a very muddy robinswood hill! The view n the weather was beautiful! Riley's rolled in something and he stinks! I'm currently sat in the warm conservatory watch him play with a flower pot! So much fun! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394206985.272464.jpg

Took girls to two separate schools.
Gelish pedicure and manicure at 1st client.
Gelish manicure at 2nd client.
Pop home to stuff food in face.
Gelish removal and manicure at 3rd client.
Mystery shopped a pharmacy and got bargains and got paid for it.
Mystery shopped clothing store. Free clothes. Happy.
Went to M&S for food.
Came home had cuppa soup.
Picked up baby daughter from school.
Now on SG.

Woke up far too early
Showered, fed dog, woke kids, fed kids, put washer on
Walked dog
Took kids to school
Clients 1& 2
Realized I hadn't fed myself - tesco stop for a banana & yogurt drink
Client 3
Home to unload washer, walk dog again, eat noodles & salad, clean up a bit
Client 4 (this was a toughie she does nothing but complain about everything & anything for the whole hour, but tips well & always re-books)
Pick kids up
Dinner is now in the oven. Kids are playing in the garden & husband will be coming home to a tidy house, hot meal, happy kids & a knackered wife!
Just a normal day, hard work, but worth every second!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back