How did you spend your day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played the sims for 2 hours (got my sim pregnant, hopefully with twins ;))
How did you manage that? I know some fab cheats but twins I've never had.

I may spend my eve on the sims now :)

Alarm woke me up three hours after I went to bed... Got up, showered, hoovered had a cup of tea. First client at 10.... finished at 12. Ate. Answered emails, made some calls, ate some more. . And more. .. and more. ... second client at 2 finished at 4. Husband sneaked in. Went to M&S food shopping. Went to look on the outside of a bungalow I have my eye on with a separate annex - viewing tomorrow morning. Ate... ate some more... and more. .. Now on here. Eating.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How did you manage that? I know some fab cheats but twins I've never had.

I may spend my eve on the sims now :)

Hehe have you got sims 3? On the lifetime points you can get the fertility treatment, improves chances of twins or triplets! x

Hehe have you got sims 3? On the lifetime points you can get the fertility treatment, improves chances of twins or triplets! x

I do have it but my graphics card is pants so ive not played it, I'm dossing with life stories at the mo :)

Well, my day consisted much like everyone else's. Clients, and eating really, and looking after the joyous little darlings at the school at lunchtime. It was bookday (I thought that was yesterday) but they dressed up today, so there were Harry potters, Spidermen, snow queens and all sorts, good giggle tho.

I didn't wake up until 09.15 and that's only because my mobile bleeped, so hopped out of bed sharpish. It's a day off from my regular job but I have two meetings that I said I would attend, so that's my afternoon spoken for.

I decide to leave my half attempt at housework and take the dog out instead and on our return I soak up the irony at the sun deciding to come out.
I then get myself ready and drive to work for the first meeting only to be told it's been cancelled at the very last minute. I make my next in line boss make me a latte by means of apology and she exceeds all expectation (as usual). We then chat along with another colleague until the next meeting.

I'm at work for much longer than I thought I'd be, as I wanted to be home when the husband returned from a night away, but we get loads of things sorted and planned so it's worth it.
I give my colleague a lift and then drive the rest of the way home enjoying the very last of the sunshine with the stereo up full whack singing to Blondie.

It's been a good day. :)

I've spent my day in preparation for some big changing changes :)

Well ok I did a lady's nails first but then I got down to sorting out an online booking system, adding treatments etc
Its been fun trying it out.

I've just got to update my FB business pages with lists and prices, update my website and BOOM its all going live.

I gotta book my changing changes meeting too, I wanna start the new tax year totally afresh :)

Oh in all of that also add 2wees and a bowl of frosties and a walk to and from school twice.

Time for tea, put the weeny thing to bed then back to the laptop :)

Clients, shopping, laundry, lunch, client, laundry, tea.

Want an early night but have to stay up late until 12 year old gets home from The Wanted concert in Manchester. :rolleyes:

Good for you vix, I must get myself sorted before the end of march, with updates. Keep nagging me !

I had a lil o chit chat with a very nice man in the building soc :biggrin: I liked him.... and the British heart foundation turned up to take some furniture which we don't need any more, oh, and went to the dump too to dump loads of cardboard ... no clients today, but got them tomoz..

6.30am get up, get ready for work and 2 kids ready for school. Feed animals, tidy all by 8.35.

Go to the salon, day full with clients. Finished work and come home to find the dog wasn't walked by the MIL which she is paid to do so my dog pooped all over my rug. Clean the crap up and then pick the kids up.

Little boy comes out of school with a bleeding nose and feeling really poorly. Get home. Send little man up to bed. Cook dinner. Do homework.

Now getting kids to bed. Then I will get a bath, cash up for the day and do accounts then bed ready to start all over again tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back