How Frequently Do You Geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you Geek on average?

• Once a month

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Couple of times a month

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • Once a week

Votes: 21 3.4%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 109 17.4%
  • Once a day

Votes: 110 17.6%
  • A couple of times a day

Votes: 309 49.4%
  • Other

Votes: 50 8.0%

• Total voters
i am sooooo addicted! im on here every spare minute of the day!:lol:

I CANT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question should be "how do u stop geekin ? hahaha

its addictive!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get to much time on the internet as my laptop isn't set up wireless yet so I dont visit as much as most people but when i do i'm on for hours!! I was ment to spend the day typing reflexology case studies up but I haven't started yet as I stumbled onto the site this afternoon!!
In extreme cases I had a look about 11pm and the next thing I knew it 4.30am!!!
All in the name of education!! lol

wish I had the time to do it more often

When i am not doing nails, i am on here!

I can get on here at work as well (dont tell my boss that)

xx

:lol: I am on here mostly at least once a day, but latley I have been trying to ween myself off to a few days a week no work getting done at home otherwise:lol:

I have mine on in the background at work but cannot post from there for some reason...They prob realised I wasnt doin any work!! :eek: Then when I get home I post:) Im an addict!:lol:

I am all very new to this game, so find it so useful reading other people posts in the hope that I find something that will help me when I start to go mobile.

I have only been posting for around two months but feel I have missed out on loads,lol.

This forum is brilliant:)

me 2 , ADDICTED ...... thanks to all the Expert Geeks ...I get alot out of this site .........:green: Love IT XXXXXX:hug:

Too damn often :lol:

Are you kidding me? I even bought a laptop so that I can be in here whenever or wherever I am!!!

Been addicted since I found the site. As you can tell 01.10 am and Im still on!!!

NOT OFTEN ENOUGH! I MISS IT SO MUCH......... the good thing is the reason I don't is because I am too busy working in my nail/hair salon!! I miss the networking, but I tell all the techs I meet about this great site, it is a winner!

:hug::hug::hug:
Pattycakes

To be honest these days I can only geek in the evening now as I am in the salon all day. But even when I worked from home I was still busy promoting the business with leaflet drops, organising marketing campaigns, sending out letters to lapsed clients, printing new price lists etc etc etc There is just too much to do in running a business than geek ALL day!!!!! :lol:

There is never enough Geeking!!!! More More :hug:

I'M ADDICTED! Only been on this site a week or so and it's great! I don't go onto Salon Geek from work (nobody knows I'm Ruth there as far as I know lol) but I always check email first thing in the morning, and tend to geek out on the laptop for most of the evening (sitting next to my lovely wife while we watch TV together, usually with our pug bitch sandwiched between us lol)...

Ruth :)

I'm addicted!
I should be asleep but i'm on here..... so i'd say 'a couple times a day'

Tooooo many times ..............even my kids are calling me a geek lol

I joined salon geek in 2005, and left it for a long time but now that I am back I am smitten, I can only afford to be on salon geek because I am mobile and choose my times for clients :)

only once a month for me...trouble is its all month :eek:

Latest posts

Back