Hyperion - is it closed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last time I will post on this thread!

Firstly I would like to thank all the mod squad, the educators, Mr and Mrs Geek and all the positive geeks for all the info and time they have input into this thread! - which I think under the circumstances is fantastic!

Secondly, however, to those that have been negative, full of blame culture and what about me thought - I would like you to take a minute and just think of the impact you have had on the above peeps - but in particular Mr and Mrs Geek's two boys!

The Sweet family are on holiday - the boys are on holiday and all the worry and Stress Mr and Mrs Geek are suffering will be impacting on those two boys (as they will be worried about their mum and dad) - do you really think that is fair? I certainly don't - NOBODYS holiday should be ruined by circumstances which need not happen iykwim

But not only that, those that say you should be informed, told more - what would you have done without this site? You would have rung Hyperion and got the closed message and be non the wiser and totally out of your mind with "what ifs".

So because of Mr Geek and his site, you have found out more information (albeit limited in your opinions) AND you have other geeks rallying around trying to help out with the stock problems, making suggestions supporting each other! What a fab thing to happen and again this has all been made possible because of The Geek!

Therefore, cut them some slack and see what you can do to help improve things NOT kick them when they are down already - think how you would feel if you were in their shoes???

Again, I would like to say a huge thank you to the positive supportive geeks and to the negative ones ..........
get out of the negative boat and climb aboard the positive one - life is far nicer :green:

:) I am sure that what ever the issues faced by Hyperion and the people involved including Samantha and Sam, they will be working hard to improve the situation. In these situations it is not always possible to disclose all circumstances, information may not be disclosed for legal reasons. In circumstances like this I for one would like to think the best of everyone and hope that everything works out. I am not a creative person but I know the effort and heart that all these people have put into building a business and how many livelihoods are at stake.

I am really worried I placed an order on friday afternoon at glasgow with my friends card, I asked for a total and was told I would be called later, no call so I called back to ask was told order was'nt thru yet but would be done on monday. My friend was a bit nervy as they did not ask to speak to her to verify she was the cardholder but I reassured her it would be ok. Now I'm panicking I gave her details and now its closed not had a delivery so assuming the order never went through. I've now had to ask her to check her card which no doubt will worry her even more!I'm really worried they will have taken payment and I've no products also. Would be really greatful if someone could help me or advise how I can get in touch with someone before monday as I need the stock but have given cash to my friend for the payment which I have no idea at the moment if it has gone through. :cry:

I am really worried I placed an order on friday afternoon at glasgow with my friends card, I asked for a total and was told I would be called later, no call so I called back to ask was told order was'nt thru yet but would be done on monday. My friend was a bit nervy as they did not ask to speak to her to verify she was the cardholder but I reassured her it would be ok. Now I'm panicking I gave her details and now its closed not had a delivery so assuming the order never went through. I've now had to ask her to check her card which no doubt will worry her even more!I'm really worried they will have taken payment and I've no products also. Would be really greatful if someone could help me or advise how I can get in touch with someone before monday as I need the stock but have given cash to my friend for the payment which I have no idea at the moment if it has gone through. :cry:

I have just contacted one of my colleagues at the Glasgow OSNS at home, and can confirm that your order was not put through on the card details you gave. This was due to the stock situation.
She was unable to contact you that afternoon....and as you now know on Monday the premises were closed until 6th August and the staff were then unable to get back to you.
Sorry for any inconvenience & undue worry there.

I have just contacted one of my colleagues at the Glasgow OSNS at home, and can confirm that your order was not put through on the card details you gave. This was due to the stock situation.
She was unable to contact you that afternoon....and as you now know on Monday the premises were closed until 6th August and the staff were then unable to get back to you.
Sorry for any inconvenience & undue worry there.

Thanks Izzi, really appreicate you going out your way to help me out :hug: x
I take it it won't just go through when they reopen I can just order from another creatvie outlet? x

Okay UK Geeks , I have been following this thread trying to sort it all out in my head, but find that I am still confused about one thing.

Does any of these places you guys are mentioning ( that closed) have any other stock besides CND? I am talking other nail supplies, Hair supplies, Skin supplies? Or do they only supply CND products?

The Hyperion Group distribute Academie skincare, Nimue skincare, Designer Nails products, as well as CND.

Okay UK Geeks , I have been following this thread trying to sort it all out in my head, but find that I am still confused about one thing.

Does any of these places you guys are mentioning ( that closed) have any other stock besides CND? I am talking other nail supplies, Hair supplies, Skin supplies? Or do they only supply CND products?

I can't be sure about the one stop nail shops but certainly Hyperion HO stocks academie & nimue skincare products.

This is why I can't understand why they have closed as it surely can't just be about CND, they have other products to distribute, which myself and other geeks desperatley need to do treatments.

Just a little update for peeps
I received a letter today signed from Samantha Sweet

Dear Louise
Due to unforeseen circumstances your class booking on the 6th of August has been cancelled, we will contact you next week to re-arrange.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I don't have anything bad or good to say about this,
i will let you all know what happens next week :hug:
Well if I'd written it, it would have sounded far better, warmer and more supportive than that!!! :rolleyes:

This is the last time I will post on this thread!

Firstly I would like to thank all the mod squad, the educators, Mr and Mrs Geek and all the positive geeks for all the info and time they have input into this thread! - which I think under the circumstances is fantastic!

Secondly, however, to those that have been negative, full of blame culture and what about me thought - I would like you to take a minute and just think of the impact you have had on the above peeps - but in particular Mr and Mrs Geek's two boys!

The Sweet family are on holiday - the boys are on holiday and all the worry and Stress Mr and Mrs Geek are suffering will be impacting on those two boys (as they will be worried about their mum and dad) - do you really think that is fair? I certainly don't - NOBODYS holiday should be ruined by circumstances which need not happen iykwim

But not only that, those that say you should be informed, told more - what would you have done without this site? You would have rung Hyperion and got the closed message and be non the wiser and totally out of your mind with "what ifs".

So because of Mr Geek and his site, you have found out more information (albeit limited in your opinions) AND you have other geeks rallying around trying to help out with the stock problems, making suggestions supporting each other! What a fab thing to happen and again this has all been made possible because of The Geek!

Therefore, cut them some slack and see what you can do to help improve things NOT kick them when they are down already - think how you would feel if you were in their shoes???

Again, I would like to say a huge thank you to the positive supportive geeks and to the negative ones ..........
get out of the negative boat and climb aboard the positive one - life is far nicer :green:

Spot on as always Debsxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Just to let anyone phoning us from the UK know ,the number you need to dial is
00353 1 4599199/195.We are open for business as normal but will be closed for our Bank Holiday on Monday 6 th August and will re-open at 9.30am on Tuesday 7th.
Creatively
Karen

:rolleyes:Maybe they are so embarrassed that there is never any stock, and they really have run so low its far to shameful to open!!!! Im bloody fed up with it!

Well if I'd written it, it would have sounded far better, warmer and more supportive than that!!! :rolleyes:
Hi Samantha
I'm sure it would have done as you always are that way,
but the letter i received had your name to it so i was no wiser and other geeks too were wanting to know if it would affect their classes,
my friend who i was supposed to be doing the course with did not receive a letter so doesn't know whether to turn up or not.
I am sorry if my post has offended you or anyone else that was not my intention, we are all trying to keep each other informed, it wasn't gossip or guess work it was merely an update with what i had received from CND.
Sorry :hug:

Just thought I'd let you all know that their website is back up!

I assume it wasn't just me that it wasn't working for.:lol:

So can we take this as a sign that positive things are happening?

Hiya

I just hope all is well, when things like this happen you can only assume the worst.
:hug::hug::hug: to all at hyperion hope all ends well and sorts out

can someone from creative advise me on the following

I have left alot of my stock to go quite low, i was waiting for the London olympia to have a big stock up

Are they going to at the show? trading as normal?

I will have to stock up as this will start to affect my salon appointments

Please Please Advise

Jenx

I phoned all the different loacations of hyperion today to try and get a response to my now very late order. London was the only centre picking up the phone...
The person who did pick up the phone didn't know what was going to happen and was'nt really happy atol, all there computers are lock off.. Hope there will be an anouncement soon.. anybody found anything more yet!!!:rolleyes:

I can't be sure about the one stop nail shops but certainly Hyperion HO stocks academie & nimue skincare products.

This is why I can't understand why they have closed as it surely can't just be about CND, they have other products to distribute, which myself and other geeks desperatley need to do treatments.
My thoughts also! So it isn't just the nail industry that is suffering right now, it is effecting the skin and Hair industry also?

MY heart goes out to all you peeps over there. I would be in a complete dither If I couldn't get supplies to do my clients.

Hang in there guys and gals.:hug:

Ok ive been browsing this and a few other related threads and I can not believe the hype that this is causing. A few 'new' members are not happy bunnies but designer nails/hyperian have been going a while and if there were problems which im sure there arnt im sure that Sam or Samantha would be on here letting us now as they are passionate about what they do as well as other ambassadors as well.

Its threads like this that make me want to shout 'get a life' havent you got anything else to gossip about. This site is about nail techs and advice as well as beauty and hair. not about are they arnt they going bust.

Im sorry if there are people on here that dont like what I say, but i dont say much at all these days because of how this site is and its a shame because ive learnt a lot from here and dont very often participate now because of it.

It like being back at school and people teaming up with people this person says and that person says. There are offers of stock from other geeks so instead of worrying about if hyperion is going bust do something positive and offer help or dont sumize about something you know nothing about.

Well me done. If you dont like what I said I only speak the truth and if that hurts get over it. Sorry for being blunt but enough is enough and felt I had to say something.

Im enjoying my life - enjoy yours

LOifes to short to worry about silly meaninless things.

Ok ive been browsing this and a few other related threads and I can not believe the hype that this is causing. A few 'new' members are not happy bunnies but designer nails/hyperian have been going a while and if there were problems which im sure there arnt im sure that Sam or Samantha would be on here letting us now as they are passionate about what they do as well as other ambassadors as well.

Its threads like this that make me want to shout 'get a life' havent you got anything else to gossip about. This site is about nail techs and advice as well as beauty and hair. not about are they arnt they going bust.

Im sorry if there are people on here that dont like what I say, but i dont say much at all these days because of how this site is and its a shame because ive learnt a lot from here and dont very often participate now because of it.

It like being back at school and people teaming up with people this person says and that person says. There are offers of stock from other geeks so instead of worrying about if hyperion is going bust do something positive and offer help or dont sumize about something you know nothing about.

Well me done. If you dont like what I said I only speak the truth and if that hurts get over it. Sorry for being blunt but enough is enough and felt I had to say something.

Im enjoying my life - enjoy yours

LOifes to short to worry about silly meaninless things.
Well I'll have my tuppence worth now then.

Although I'm proud to say that I'm Creative trained, I don't do nails anymore so I'm not affected. However, I think it's very arrogant and extremely unfair to say that some geeks are making a big thing out of this. Unless your profile isn't up to date, I see that you're an OPI tech so it wouldn't affect you would it!

I've never met one person that doesn't think that Samantha Sweet is an absolute darlin and a top girlie, so it goes without saying that everyone is hoping and praying that all is well at Hyperion and that things will be back to normal soon.

However, we've got a lot of geeks on here who are trying to make a living running their own little empire and they have families to feed and clients to keep happy. So, I think that you taking the moral high ground is very judgemental. Also, I think that job is down to the mods who I'm sure would have closed this thread if they felt necessary.

here here well said kim
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back