I am a Yankee candle addict

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas Rose is my favourite Yankee candle and my partner loves Vanilla Cupcake.

I'm so tempted to buy more but money won't allow! X

I have just had a delivery of red velvet, banana nut bread and blueberry.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is the banana nut bread nice. Have been debating about that one

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Most of the market stalls selling them are the fakes, alibaba is full of them, if you have a Yankee shop near you you get a loyalty card and you know they are original products : )

I need to find some cheap tea lights as I am really getting through them burning the tarts. Or get an electric burner! I have to stop myself from buying jars daily. Xx

I get my tea lights from ikea, I think it's £2 for 150(?) there cheap anyway and I've found there the best ones to melt, some of the cheap ones you get don't do the job!! My local ikea you are limited to buying 3 packs of them though 😂 xx

Is the banana nut bread nice. Have been debating about that one

Oh god it smells sooo nice. Ive just got home so going to burn it now :).

Yer I am always worried about fakes. Some one had suggested ebay and amazon for them but I just dont know if I trust it.

I shall have to stock up when I go to ikea. I have got the yankee candle ones but they were pretty expensive for plain tea lights. Although they did burn for a pretty long time but found when I went to relight sometimes they didn't.

I'm another Yankee addict! I have 42 votives sat in my cupboard (all festive scents) ready to see me through the winter!

I am currently burning the last of my summer collection (black coconut) so winter will be starting early in my house!

I only have the votives now, as I like to change the scent every few days. My all time favorites are home for the holidays and spiced cinnamon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410650963.287806.jpg

This is what I bought the other day plus another 2 votives and a small jar!
I think the scented tea lights are brilliant but the plain ones are definitely pricy! French lavender has been burnt tonight in the living room my absolute fave and a new one paradise spice in the bedroom it's amazing!!!! Xx

View attachment 74893

This is what I bought the other day plus another 2 votives and a small jar!
I think the scented tea lights are brilliant but the plain ones are definitely pricy! French lavender has been burnt tonight in the living room my absolute fave and a new one paradise spice in the bedroom it's amazing!!!! Xx

So jealous is the shop still open? X

So jealous is the shop still open? X

I doubt it haha.. It was the one in cameron toll this was over a week ago and they said it would be open to the end of the month but there was like no stock left! Xx

So after seeing this thread, I decided I wanted more Yankee candles.
Just bought 7 samplers and a sample holder in the sale online. Can't wait for them too arrive, they are defiantly the best candles on the market!

My all time favourite Festive candle has to be Spiced Orange!! I love it! Christmas cookie is lush too :)

I brought the wax tarts in the festive bundle. I used sugared apple and oh my goodness it stunk.

Its a nice smell but its so strong. Had to blow the candle out so it stopped the tart.

I have about 20 large jars god knows how much I've spent i just love them so much

I found out today that they are discontinuing my favourite Christmas Rose, so pay day I'll be buying as many as possible! It's such an addictive smell.
I'm currently melting Sicilian lemon and I must say it's a beautiful scent. X

In a week I have gained
9 large jars
1 medium jar
4 more samplers
And 17 more tarts.

I have a problem lol. Im on a wax ban :(

Last edited:
My favourite was Garden Hideaway but they discontinued it 😫

I have the plug ins
Im obsessed too , i have the wax burner and a gorgeous coloured glass candle jar to put the mini candles in x

I love
Vanilla cupcake
Vanilla lime
And black cherry

Devine xx

Popped into b&q earlier to get some masking tape and a new paint brush. Came across the yankee stand and a white linen and lace and melon candles jumped Into my basket haha.

Used snowflake cookie earlier and im in love ♡♡

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back