I need your prayers please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!!

All your support is amazing, thankyou, thankyou thankyou!

The meeting is this afternoon, Ive just checked, keep saying those prayers, I'm feeling good about it.

Teri x:hug:

Fingers crossed Teri, you deserve a change of luck chick! xxxxx

Done:hug:

Fingers crossed for you Teri xxxxxxxxx

Sending positive vibes and keeping everything crossed for you hun. xxx:hug:

Good luck terry :hug::hug::hug:

Sending a prayer now, good luck let us all know xxxx

Done and keeping you all close in my thoughts xxxxx:hug:

Having such a poo year,i do hope (everything crossed )that you get the house that you deserve :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Teri mate I am praying and praying that you got the home you so deserve :hug: You really do have all our support xxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for you Teri :hug:

Omg teri I wish I could give you a big cuddle so I will send you cyber ones instead and loads and loads of them :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug: Good luck Teri you desreve it with what you and your family have been through our thoughts are with you :hug:

Hope we are all able to celebrate your good news tomorrow Terri good luck xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yep! You guessed it, unsuccessful again, on two houses, thats 5 now. I would of let you all know sooner but been in tears, absolutely sick and tired of this ****.

Thanks for all your support, maybe next time eh?

Teri x:hug:

Im really really sorry teri, when i clicked on forums and saw the title of this thread again with your name as last poster i hoped it would be good news.
I wish there was something i could do to help :hug:

What a shame hun....so sorry to hear that news....fingers crossed that you wont have to wait for another house that will be perfect for you xx:hug:

Not again !!!

So sorry sweetie:cry:

Oh Teri ... I don't know what to say.. I am gutted for you.

:hug:

Oh Teri so sorry :hug:

Oh no hun, that is awful, you really don't deserve this :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back