I will if you will?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christi

Softie Walter Geek
Reaction score
Thought I would do a show and tell! By which I mean,

How do you usually (really) look when sat at your pc looking at this site? (any time day or night):|

Today I put a pici of me in the Gallery, and if it has worked properly as my avatar, just so people can see who they are talking to. Buuuuuutt I had to giggle as I set it, because I was thinking (if you could only see the state of me at the moment I have just came in from shopping (supermarket stuff…. Not the clothes and self indulgent one) and ( Georgiou’s …not):eek:

To be honest some nights I sit here in my slop’s (joggy bottoms and a t’ shirt or (jammy top ‘n’ bottoms/ pyjamas in English) no make up hair that disparately needs doing ( roots like the M 1 motorway,) lovely site as you can imagine (keeps the gran kids away from the pc though).:Scared:

So I have added a pic of me now this minuet, yep gaaaaassssp horror for your amusement, and just wondered if any one else dare post a pici of themselves in all your glory,:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ( Dare you )

Lets say it like it is girls / guys!!!:Scared:

ummmmmmm I don't know if I dare tell you lol... at this moment I'm looking respectable but it won't be the case later on tonight when I'm sat here in my jimmies and dressing gown ;)
some mornings, if hubby has done the school run, I sit here with hair like Medusa and leftover mascara that wouldn't come off the night before pmsl... it isn't a very attractive sight :Scared:
I'll get a pic of me as soon as poss... not the Medusa one though lol
xxx

okey doke... here is a pic... :eek:

Hey Sandy!just noticed where your from!

At least you will have a sun tan, :lol:

Get your pici on, no matter what the look!

Hope to see you soon

xxxx:hug: :Love:

Whoooops typing too slow, now i see you!

Hello there!

Lol Heres me, Im not shy, CLOSE UR EYES,

Attachments

• meme.jpg
    meme.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 159
Hello to you too Sarah!

Thats better isn't it, we can see each other!

Was going to put a public warning against mine,(any one with a weak heart look away now):lol:

But i suppose its not that bad (yep OK) you should see the evening ones, gruesome.
xxx:hug: :Love:

Sorry Mr Geek, but i think i have this post in the wrong place, should it have been in chit chatter? whoooops.

Looks like its been moved to the correct place? THANKS!!!:wink2:

:o
God I wouldn't dare let anyone see how I looked last thing at night when i'm usually on the computer . :eek:

Ruby

Ruby said:
:o God I wouldn't dare let anyone see how I looked last thing at night when i'm usually on the computer . :eek: Ruby
awwwww come on Ruby, i posted a pic makeup-less !!!!!!!!
no it wasn't eyeliner, those are bags pmsl :D

it's great to be able to put faces to names. I do have a 'going-out' pic on my profile which does me a bit better justice than my 'computering' pose lol
xxx

ok so here's me :)

I'm loving this thread lol here's me lol

Attachments

• Lesley 35BW.jpg
    Lesley 35BW.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 147
thought you were the shy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lell said:
I'm loving this thread lol here's me lol

It's so cool to finally see who I have been talking to (typing to):D over the past few months...my pics are in the gallery, I'll post one with hair all over and no makeup in a few minutes...(hope it doesn't crack you guys computer monitors):lol:

your very honoured to see me without my ten tonne of slap on.
arghhhhhhhhhhh :Scared:

Well here goes....this is me still in my Airtours uniform and no make-up. V bad picture but have a better one as my profile pic....me and Nuno in Tunisia so please have a look!!!!

Attachments

• Anna.JPG
    Anna.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 157
Ms.Matrix said:
It's so cool to finally see who I have been talking to (typing to):D over the past few months...my pics are in the gallery, I'll post one with hair all over and no makeup in a few minutes...(hope it doesn't crack you guys computer monitors):lol:

PMSL:lol:

Well done Mrs Matrix! excellent !

Tell it like it is..........:hug: you go girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought some more of our Geeks, would Dare to Bare all!!!:eek:

Awwwwwwe Sorry Girls, my typing is tooooo slow. Good on ya, nice to see you all.

:hug: :Love: Dont you just love seeing everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

christi said:
PMSL:lol:

Well done Mrs Matrix! excellent !

Tell it like it is..........:hug: you go girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought some more of our Geeks, would Dare to Bare all!!!:eek:
im trying !!!!!!!!!!!hope this works!!! oh it wont im stuck in gallery instead of this post!!!!!!!!! trust me any help would be helpful!! god i shouldnt be allowed out!!!!!

Sorry mines is not make up less, But thats coz I don't have any make-up less pics of me lmao

nailsbynikki said:
im trying !!!!!!!!!!!hope this works!!! oh it wont im stuck in gallery instead of this post!!!!!!!!! trust me any help would be helpful!! god i shouldnt be allowed out!!!!!

Hiya Nikki!

Seems like your having a bit of trouble there,
Now i am no expert at this but this is what i done, hope this helps?

Click on the select button My Photos, on the right hand side of your screen when you are creating a post, then click the picture you want ,it should them upload into your post.

Hope thats right, good luck:wink2:

Hiya Ruth, nice to see you and the Grankids!
Guaranteed full enjoyment, i love my Grankids, and what's best is i can then come home 'n' chill after all the excitement, good eh!

:Love: xxxxxxxxxx

Here is me ok not right now but never the less no slap LOL.............
I am doing my Grandma bit and my boys don't care what I look like, as long as I keep playing with them lol..............
Sorry about the fuzzy Sam on my lap, but he never keeps still and we are playing his favorite pastime............ jumping on my knee and getting as high up as he can.....
Josh is in the back ground with his Dad bless, he has just had his go lol.....

Hi all, nice seeing you! Assume you have to be a premium geek to post a photo? M

Well I don't have my camera :Scared: I am sitting here with my white on white stripy M&S PJ's in size 22 (they were on sale and I love slobbing in over size pj's) and I am loving all these 'aux naturelle' pics! Ms Matrix - you maybe a buxom babe but you are beautiful!! Lell looks GORG in that shot - I think she missed her page 3 calling :eek: - I seriously wish I had my carea - I have a burnt nose from walking 'con mio papa' and am makeup less with a glass of vino and very happy!! I am cheersing you all who are brave enough to post!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back