I will if you will?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nailsbynikki said:
im trying !!!!!!!!!!!hope this works!!! oh it wont im stuck in gallery instead of this post!!!!!!!!! trust me any help would be helpful!! god i shouldnt be allowed out!!!!!

done it but its now my avata!!!!!!!! instead of my dogs boooootttiful nails!!!!!!!

Mrs Geek said:
Well I don't have my camera :Scared: I am sitting here with my white on white stripy M&S PJ's in size 22 (they were on sale and I love slobbing in over size pj's) and I am loving all these 'aux naturelle' pics! Ms Matrix - you maybe a buxom babe but you are beautiful!! Lell looks GORG in that shot - I think she missed her page 3 calling :eek: - I seriously wish I had my carea - I have a burnt nose from walking 'con mio papa' and am makeup less with a glass of vino and very happy!! I am cheersing you all who are brave enough to post!! :hug:

Orrrrrr come on Mrs Geek be a devil :biggrin: , have you got a camera phone?
you can always delete it afterwards! xxxxxxxxx

Hi Shelly you wanting to join us !
I don't know if this will work but i think you can upload a picture as your avatar, just temporary ,to get it in your post? If you Know what i mean?

Got me on my avatar now (well done me)

ok I am cheating! This is my baby who is a lot cuter than me. My camera needs charging so for now this one will have to do!

Mrs Geek said:
I have a burnt nose from walking 'con mio papa' and am makeup less with a glass of vino and very happy!!
have you done your walk Samantha or practising?
sorry but I'm not quite up to date on it all.
x
p.s. I would like to see those pj's :D

Mrs Geek said:
Well I don't have my camera :Scared: I am sitting here with my white on white stripy M&S PJ's in size 22 (they were on sale and I love slobbing in over size pj's) and I am loving all these 'aux naturelle' pics! Ms Matrix - you maybe a buxom babe but you are beautiful!! Lell looks GORG in that shot - I think she missed her page 3 calling :eek: - I seriously wish I had my carea - I have a burnt nose from walking 'con mio papa' and am makeup less with a glass of vino and very happy!! I am cheersing you all who are brave enough to post!! :hug:

Aww, Mrs G, you always flatter me....that's why you guys are going to adopt me right??:D Did you ever get the adoption papers in the mail???

and did you think you were going to get off that easily??? We want to see a picture of you "au natural." Soooo come on...be a sport...play nice now!!!!:hug:

I'm loving seeing pics of everyone...this is an excellent thread!!!

Oh Sassy!!!!!! Where are you????? :D :biggrin:

Hi Sara :) Its nice to see you ... its lovely to be able to see the people who I read about and have sent me nice pm's :)

lell
Sorry mines is not make up less, But thats coz I don't have any make-up less pics of me lmao

jeez! my mug with out makeup?? now that's a scarey picture lol my cousin talked me into a webcam but the state i sit here in i never dare switch it on lol

*Jo* said:
jeez! my mug with out makeup?? now that's a scarey picture lol my cousin talked me into a webcam but the state i sit here in i never dare switch it on lol

Hiya Jo!

Thats a good idea? We should all chat one nite with our web cam's on? if thats at all possible? Now thats scary :Scared: but would be funny( can just imagine everyone running around to get a bit o slap on before we switch on) LMAO:lol:

Not a bad idea that, i wonder if anyone dare's????????????????

Hi Christi :)

When I had my webcam on I was trying to aim it at neck up - keeping ones chins up of course lol and avoid the scrotty big nightie i had on and the tub of maltesers at my side ;) hair on end was bad enough :)
But what the hell this is me - "warts and all" I always say - I will if you will :)
Anyways its time for a laugh coz after reading my last few posts I sound like a boring old trollop whos ready to top herself .(God! when did i become so self obsessed??) ... so i am gonna do a Madonna and re-invent myself from this moment on :)
Take care and :hug: Joanne xx

Here's a very scary piccie of me (without my make-up arghhhhhh!) and Tim my 11 month old son. My little girl Aimee is at school.

*Jo* said:
Hi Sara :) Its nice to see you ... its lovely to be able to see the people who I read about and have sent me nice pm's :)

You too Jo! :hug:

Awwwe Linda!

Hes soooooo cute!

Hi Jo!, if we where all being a bit truthful we would near enough all look how you described?( i mean that in the nicest way lol) I thought it would be a laugh to see everyone in the raw(whoops sounds rude)lol, you know being ourselves.

I loved the fact that we can see each other, it makes it that bit more freindlier, and i suppose for all those who will be going to this big meet( Kimmi is so kindly organising) you get an idea of who we will be see there, and for those who are not going, or cannot make it too.

lets see what people think of the web idea? should be good for laugh if nothing else lol:lol:
That remind me must get me hair done!:eek:

Nice to see you all by the way!

Thanks Christi, he is kinda gorgeous. Don't know where he gets it from!!!

This is me...ok so its not today but my camera battery is dead...will put a more recent pic up soon....still need to diet and i have my hair tied back its not THAT short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amb x

Well this is me taken tonight ... sorry couldnt get the whole of me in, my husband didnt have a wide enough lense!!! Oh humm.... ;)

really enjoying this thread its nice to put faces to posts,
especially as we share so much on here :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back